Author Topic: Anyone here feelin Atmosphere?  (Read 773 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Anyone here feelin Atmosphere?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2004, 06:04:55 PM »
Hey, i have a question for those of you who OWN the seven travels album, i downloaded the album and it has these phone calls from some dude all over the songs and over the verses and shit gets really annoying, is that just on this version i have or is that on the official album too?

davida.b.

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2004, 09:10:58 PM »
SLug is the future!!

Rudeboy69

• Lil Geezy
  • Master-Debater
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 09:16:25 PM »
yo what up, slug kicks ass.... if your feeling slug, you gotta get "luckyiam - Live From Tokyo" slugs is dope on that track, and theres many others hes dope on...  Doggy aka Pitbull i think you got a promo copy... you gotta buy the cd man... i have that shit and its a great cd. i got to see slug here in LA in and show called the hip hop show and he's freestyle was coo, funny also.
peace

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2004, 11:23:11 PM »
yeah doggy...thats a promo...atmosphere is known for having shit on their promo copies...my version of godlovesugly is downloaded and it has this chick all over it going "whats up...this is god...buy this fuckin record...blah blah...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic areas" (yes the last one it actually says)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2004, 08:29:11 AM »
Hey, i have a question for those of you who OWN the seven travels album, i downloaded the album and it has these phone calls from some dude all over the songs and over the verses and shit gets really annoying, is that just on this version i have or is that on the official album too?

it's a promo but the real version is easy to get on irc

it's worth the money too though..

i got to see slug here in LA in and show called the hip hop show and he's freestyle was coo, funny also.

ima see him in april  8)

gdmfsob

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2004, 09:01:22 AM »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2004, 11:02:32 AM »
they suck, slug sulks too much

Dave Shining

• 'G'
  • The Legend
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2004, 01:39:42 PM »
ok i gotta ?  i always thought that slug was atmosphere likethat was jus another name he used but i aint kno it was a group who is all in it?

SGV

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2004, 01:48:17 PM »
This falls under the same category as Cunninlynguists. Whiny-emo-Rap. Don't like it. Stop fucking crying cuz your bitch broke up with you. Faggot.

Brother Ali is dope, but that track he did with Slug was weak. Ant's production is hit or miss.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2004, 01:57:54 PM »
@ Reign maker

now its just Slug (vocals) & Ant (production)

their first album "Overcast" was Slug, Ant, Beyond, Spawn, & Stress

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2004, 01:58:18 PM »
This falls under the same category as Cunninlynguists. Whiny-emo-Rap. Don't like it. Stop fucking crying cuz your bitch broke up with you. Faggot.

True, except I would leave the Cunninlynguists outta that mix.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2004, 05:56:55 PM »
I was having a argument about this today and i came to the conclusion that nerd rap is WACK. Anticon is the laughing stock of hip hop ..The shit is so close to punk rock its not funny. Thats why punk rock kids appeal to the nerd rap...The Nerd Rap Movement is killin' hip hop. I'm glad i don't have to wait long until that genre turns into emo- punk rock

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2004, 06:01:05 PM »
I was having a argument about this today and i came to the conclusion that nerd rap is WACK. Anticon is the laughing stock of hip hop ..The shit is so close to punk rock its not funny. Thats why punk rock kids appeal to the nerd rap...The Nerd Rap Movement is killin' hip hop. I'm glad i don't have to wait long until that genre turns into emo- punk rock

Dude, weren't u once into nerd rap?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2004, 08:49:30 PM »
no
i was always into underground but hated that space shit
« Last Edit: February 26, 2004, 08:50:06 PM by ~IfItAintRuffItAintMe~ »

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2004, 11:47:29 PM »
i love how people call atmosphere things like "Nerd Rap" "Space Shit" "Scientific Shit" etc...since when has atmosphere ever been scientific? i can see some things being called that (buck 65 for example)...but then again canibus' lyrics are more scientific than buck 65 ever could be but people automatically assume they're wack because they are underground (and/or white)