Author Topic: Anyone here feelin Atmosphere?  (Read 780 times)

SGV

Re:Anyone here feelin Atmosphere?
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2004, 02:02:35 PM »
Here we go again.

You comment was dumb for the fact that I never insiuated that lyrics had to be gangsta to be tight. So...possibly YOU don't get it.

I never noticed the question about "Love being childish, while gangsta lyrics aren't" hence why I didn't respond.

"Bully" is beyond horrible. I got the track, what are you talking about?

LOL. I've heard that "Betty Ford" album and "Sev7ns Travels." I heard a good amount of emo-ness in those albums. Again, what are you talking about?

As for Jedi Mind. Uh...I have "The Psycho Social...," "Violent By Design,"  and "Visions Of Ghandi." I bump VBD and VOG on a regular. I've heard a good amount of them to know that Vinnie Paz has said nigga.

I never knew you had to know a rappers nickname to comment on them. LMAO. Get on with that man.

HoeHopper, I don't know why you really go out of your way man. You bring up shit that has NOTHING to do with a post/thread and still don't prove shit.

By the way, you got your name from Dr. Dre. I made mine up. Who's clever? LOL. Clown ass.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 02:05:21 PM by SGV(Check The Sig) »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2004, 02:28:11 PM »
lol^^ funny the way u act like u dunno what I'm talkin about

once a dude posted half of the lyrics of bully saiying "what's wack about those lyrics" all u had to say was "those lyrics are from Bully?" u don't wanna tell me u listened to the track and instantly forgot half the verse?

as for jedi mind.. what I brought this up for is the fact that Vinnie sais his nickname a whole lotta times in his lyrics, so if u really heard all 3 albums and did not recognize him refering to himself as the Verbal Hologram once.. that's saying something about the way u listen to shit.. the Intro of 'The Psycho-Social..' for example basically consists of him repeating his nickname

if u really wanna tell u missed that I can't be surprised about u thinkin Slug only raps about love, even if u heard all albums.. or to say it in a more general way.. I can't take ur judgement on subject matter any serious since u are simply not capable of keeping lyrics in mind, or not capable of listening to lyrics closely enough to know what they are talking about.. simple as that

I hope u got it this time

and since, as a matter of fact, u like C-Bo u obviously think those kinda lyrics are tight.. I never said u said lyrics have to be gangsta..

so now, after further explanations.. won't u finally answer the question..

how the fuck are the kind of lyrics Slug spits nothing a grown man should spit when
lyrics with the only message "I'm the realest, I'll kill u, I'm in a gang" which is the kinda lyric cats like C-Bo spit'
are the kind of lyrics a grown man should spit

that whining shit ain't no argument, whining about something isn't more childish than recording an album full of pointless threads

davida.b.

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2004, 02:35:24 PM »
This arguement is ust pathetic. But I'll watch it anyway. I'm gonna go get some popcorn, an extra large soda, and 4 boxes of buncha crunch.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2004, 02:50:29 PM »
LOL @ you remembering EVERYTHING I say.

The thing about "Bully" at that moment, I had no clue that the full version of "Bully" came out. From the 2 minutes or so I had of the track, I thought it was real wack.

Where did this whole Vinnie Paz thing come from? That "Ikon" thread? I was MISTAKEN. I thought he was talking about Crooked I. Excuse me for making a mistake. LOL. You're constantly reaching.

Like I said, and hopefully YOU understand this, from those 2 albums I've heard, Slug has a good amount of Emo-bullshit in his lyrics.

As for C-Bo. I used to like those kinds of lyrics, when I was growing up. I'm starting to stray away from that shit. The WCM mixtape was aight. Mobfather the same. He comes with a hot flow and sometimes busts about you real shit, but I don't really get down with much gangsta music anymore.

A grown man should not whine over a bitch. Period. A grown man should not rap about being gangsta. Period.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 02:50:46 PM by SGV(Check The Sig) »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2004, 02:52:50 PM »
This arguement is ust pathetic. But I'll watch it anyway. I'm gonna go get some popcorn, an extra large soda, and 4 boxes of buncha crunch.

lol, i was thinkin sumthin similar

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2004, 03:02:32 PM »
LOL @ you remembering EVERYTHING I say.

The thing about "Bully" at that moment, I had no clue that the full version of "Bully" came out. From the 2 minutes or so I had of the track, I thought it was real wack.

Where did this whole Vinnie Paz thing come from? That "Ikon" thread? I was MISTAKEN. I thought he was talking about Crooked I. Excuse me for making a mistake. LOL. You're constantly reaching.

Like I said, and hopefully YOU understand this, from those 2 albums I've heard, Slug has a good amount of Emo-bullshit in his lyrics.

As for C-Bo. I used to like those kinds of lyrics, when I was growing up. I'm starting to stray away from that shit. The WCM mixtape was aight. Mobfather the same. He comes with a hot flow and sometimes busts about you real shit, but I don't really get down with much gangsta music anymore.

A grown man should not whine over a bitch. Period. A grown man should not rap about being gangsta. Period.

I remember the most stupid things I read.. the fact that they quite often turn out to be urs should worry u, not me..

it ain't about the mistake.. it's about the fact that the mistake implies that u simply don't hear alotta shit that artists u claim to be into say..

well, in that case u might aswell call C-Bo a childish ass moron as u call Slug a whining nerd

SGV

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2004, 03:17:49 PM »
LOL. Man! Go read that post again. It was a mistake. I just read a few lines of what the guy wrote and replied. It wasn't UNTIL he pointed out that it wasn't Crooked I he was talking about, that I ADMITTED my mistake. Plastic Man, stop reaching.

Slug's rhymes are pussy. A grown ass man SHOULD NOT whine about losing a girl. If he does, he's a pussy. Real life and in Hip Hop.

A man in his 30s, like C-Bo, should not rap about gangsta shit. That's plain tired.

So what else are you gonna bring up?

West C. Connected

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2004, 03:23:04 PM »
A man in his 30s, like C-Bo, should not rap about gangsta shit. That's plain tired.

Tray Deee?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2004, 03:32:27 PM »
LOL. Man! Go read that post again. It was a mistake. I just read a few lines of what the guy wrote and replied. It wasn't UNTIL he pointed out that it wasn't Crooked I he was talking about, that I ADMITTED my mistake. Plastic Man, stop reaching.

Slug's rhymes are pussy. A grown ass man SHOULD NOT whine about losing a girl. If he does, he's a pussy. Real life and in Hip Hop.

So what else are you gonna bring up?

lmao u should as least try and remember what u said 3 psots ago son..
I never knew you had to know a rappers nickname to comment on them. LMAO. Get on with that man.

u already admitted that u didn't know his nick.. now u say u didn't read it all?

actually the thread name was "nobody can fuck with Ikon The Verbal Hologram" or something so u wanna tell u u did only read the first word of the thread name and overlooked the others? LoL

that shit about being pussy is just ur opinion, it doesn't make Slug a bad rapper at all. he has undoubtable lyrical skill, if u don't like his subject matter that's a matter of taste

davida.b.

« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2004, 03:34:12 PM »

Tray Deee?

There are the rappers in there 30's that should continue to rap (C-Bo), and then there are the ones that should stop (Chrunchy Black of Three 6 Mafia)

SGV

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2004, 03:36:06 PM »
Uh...No. As far as I remember it was titled "Ikon." I automatically thought he meant "Icon" as in Crooked Icon(which he calls himself). I read a couple of lines in the post and replied. Sorry Columbo.

If subject matter is wack, then so is the emcee. Period.

SGV

« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2004, 03:39:47 PM »
My mistake. I seen Ikon, mistook it for (Crooked) Icon.

You were right about the title, I was right about being mistaken. No modifications, that is exactly what was written.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2004, 03:46:47 PM »
^^LoL so the question again..

are u actually tellin me u did know that Vinnie Paz is called Ikon The Verbal Hologram and u overlooked exactly the 7th, 8th and 9th words, and only recognized the 1st-4 ones?

since the title was "No1 Can Test Ikon The Verbal Hologram"

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2004, 03:48:11 PM »
the 7th, 8th and 9th words

5th-7th is what I mean

SGV

« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2004, 04:23:21 PM »
If you don't understand my quote then I'm sorry. It's self-explanatory. And it's obvious that I know Vinnie Paz' nickname, hence why I caught on to what you were saying.