Author Topic: Gay weddings.......what are your thoughts  (Read 725 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Gay weddings.......what are your thoughts
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2004, 01:27:44 PM »
Against it 100%. I think that it just encourages gays. You don't support other people who deviate from the sexual norm, so why gays? I'd have no problem giving my tax $$$$ to homosexual reformation.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2004, 02:51:53 PM »
A very interesting topic indeed. growing up Catholic, I am very split on the debate, because for one, I am a liberal who grew up and California, and two, I am a Catholic who believes marriage is between man and woman. If they allow legal bonds between Gay couples, then that's ok, if they want to call it marriage, fine, but if they tell the churches they have to perform gay marriages, then that's too much.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 03:25:01 PM »
Against it 100%. I think that it just encourages gays. You don't support other people who deviate from the sexual norm, so why gays? I'd have no problem giving my tax $$$$ to homosexual reformation.
what u mean by deviating from sexual norm, fuckin little kids? fuckin animals?.... it doesnt encorage gays, they want to getr married becasue they feel they should be able to...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2004, 03:41:47 PM »
I mean, if I can't marry my sister, I'm being discriminated against.

Only a Mormon would say something like that... :-X

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2004, 04:14:17 PM »

^Thats probably the dumbest post you have ever made.

A very interesting topic indeed. growing up Catholic, I am very split on the debate, because for one, I am a liberal who grew up and California, and two, I am a Catholic who believes marriage is between man and woman. If they allow legal bonds between Gay couples, then that's ok, if they want to call it marriage, fine, but if they tell the churches they have to perform gay marriages, then that's too much.

lol no one is forcing churchs to perform gay marriages nor will they.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 04:14:59 PM by Nebuchadnezzar »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2004, 04:25:24 PM »
^^ I know, just touching on Trauma bases.

nonchalize

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2004, 05:07:43 PM »
BLACKS STILL DONT HAVE RIGHTS   so you tell me a fag whoops I mean a gay should get what they want before a nation of people still trying to get on its feet your crazy if they let the gays marry then we should be able to smoke sticcy green bud in the grocery store and all  kind of other  of the wall shit 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2004, 07:35:34 PM »

^Thats probably the dumbest post you have ever made.

What's dumb is people thinking that it's alright to be homosexual.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2004, 07:37:58 PM »
what u mean by deviating from sexual norm, fuckin little kids? fuckin animals?.... it doesnt encorage gays, they want to getr married becasue they feel they should be able to...

There's an organization that believes they should be able to have sexual relations with young children because they are born that way, which I believe happens just like being born gay and such. This group believes that they should be allowed this. Allowing pedophilia would encourage it, same goes for allowing homosexuals to be married.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2004, 10:54:29 PM »
homosexuality is not a choice .....it's a mental problem. Talk to ANY fucking gay person and they have some truely fucked up story to tell you about their past.

encouraging homosexuality is like encouraging people with eating disorders , it's not something that you're born with or something you necessarily choose it's a result of mental and or physical abuse.

also something i want to touch on here is something i saw on msnbc the other day. Dude (gay) said that we will one day look back on this and laugh that we as a nation ever were against gay marriage like interracial marriage. i say BULLSHIT. A black MAN and a white WOMAN  is something that is natural ....anyone who is against interracial marriage is a biggot....race is something that is in your blood not a mental problem. anyone who puts homosexuality and race relations in the same context is ignorant.

i have no problems with gay people, hell my favorite teacher of all time was a lesbian, but it pisses me off when people try to bend the law because they FEEL .....keywork FEEL , not ARE, being opressed.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2004, 06:21:05 AM »
homosexuality is not a choice .....it's a mental problem. Talk to ANY fucking gay person and they have some truely fucked up story to tell you about their past.

encouraging homosexuality is like encouraging people with eating disorders , it's not something that you're born with or something you necessarily choose it's a result of mental and or physical abuse.

also something i want to touch on here is something i saw on msnbc the other day. Dude (gay) said that we will one day look back on this and laugh that we as a nation ever were against gay marriage like interracial marriage. i say BULLSHIT. A black MAN and a white WOMAN  is something that is natural ....anyone who is against interracial marriage is a biggot....race is something that is in your blood not a mental problem. anyone who puts homosexuality and race relations in the same context is ignorant.

i have no problems with gay people, hell my favorite teacher of all time was a lesbian, but it pisses me off when people try to bend the law because they FEEL .....keywork FEEL , not ARE, being opressed.

I agree 100%.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2004, 06:49:19 AM »

;D ::) Stfu idiot...where do you get this from your Grandfather?  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 06:52:20 PM »
i cant belive this :o.. for the first time, i agree with bigjakefroggyfrogg

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2004, 07:15:58 PM »
That's because he's right.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2004, 01:37:38 AM »
NO.....N to tha O. Lemme underline it.....HELLO NO.....UH UH.....

Marriage has always been a union between and man and a woman and it should forever stay that way. Homosexuals are just looking for another way to make what they do, which is completely unnatural, seem somewhat right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE