Author Topic: Gay weddings.......what are your thoughts  (Read 742 times)

SINLOC

Re:Gay weddings.......what are your thoughts
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2004, 10:57:13 AM »
all these people are lost and gonna go to hell

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2004, 03:06:13 AM »
I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married by the state. But i was mainly posting to ask the people who posted saying The Bible says homosexuality is wrong and so shouldn't be allowed (or performed in a church) whether or not they also feel the same about men with long hair (something which Jesus has in most depictions of him and yet i'm pretty sure even Jesus condemned it), eating 18 types of meat if they aren't preapred in the right way as The Bible also says the same about these and many other things which most Christians today find acceptable and often participate in as well.
As society has changed, most churches have also changed and modified their beliefs with the times. Or formed new denominations.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2004, 03:44:37 PM »
^ You should read more of the bible, because half of the things you just claimed are disputed by the bible itself.  Read the New Testament, it'll answer the things you just brought up.  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »
I don't care, and I don't see why anyone should.  I'm not gay, and this will never once have an effect on my life.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2004, 07:39:19 PM »
homosexuality is not a choice .....it's a mental problem. Talk to ANY fucking gay person and they have some truely fucked up story to tell you about their past.

encouraging homosexuality is like encouraging people with eating disorders , it's not something that you're born with or something you necessarily choose it's a result of mental and or physical abuse.

also something i want to touch on here is something i saw on msnbc the other day. Dude (gay) said that we will one day look back on this and laugh that we as a nation ever were against gay marriage like interracial marriage. i say BULLSHIT. A black MAN and a white WOMAN  is something that is natural ....anyone who is against interracial marriage is a biggot....race is something that is in your blood not a mental problem. anyone who puts homosexuality and race relations in the same context is ignorant.

i have no problems with gay people, hell my favorite teacher of all time was a lesbian, but it pisses me off when people try to bend the law because they FEEL .....keywork FEEL , not ARE, being opressed.

OMG your stupid! as Max said did you hear this from your grandfather?  Why don't you actually talk to some gay people, some of them did have traumatic pasts, most, as you will find, didn't.  Of all my gay friends the worst story between them is that this one chick was adopted, other than that they are just like you and me.

Against it 100%. I think that it just encourages gays. You don't support other people who deviate from the sexual norm, so why gays? I'd have no problem giving my tax $$$$ to homosexual reformation.

Fuckin idiot!  if you want to talk about the sexual norm then being gay is the current norm, may have sounded better in your head but you didn't think about the society around you today all this Metrosexual, queer eye, bullshit is making homosexuality the norm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, Marriage is defined as The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife. as in man and woman but  but marriage is also the strongest way for you to prove your love for someone, another person.  Gays getting married is no different than a man and woman getting married if the love is there.  Relgions do not condone homosexuality and gay marriage but I don't believe that should stop two very religious homosexual individuals to become a couple and perform the same daily actions as a male/female couple.  How can we look at marriage the same way and say that gays are destroying the sanctity of marriage when we can go and get married and divorced overnight?  At least gays are doing it the right way and not getting a britney spears style quicky marriage  if you ask me those little white chapel marriages have destroyed the meaning of marriage not gays because when you come down to it marriage is about love between two people I say they should be able to if they truly mean it and it is not just because, most of those gays that got married will have stronger bonds than most straight marriages and most will last longer.  

On the gay adoption thing I'm 100% for it also.  Gays cannot produce children but if they did why would the children be gay? what aspect of the world shows that 2 gays will have a gay child? Homosexuality is a mental thing, not a dissorder like dumbass corleone said.  Everysingle gay in the world came from a straight family and sex between man and woman so why would two gays have a gay child?  soo why does it have to be that only straight coulpes can adopt?  Why do straight couples adopt?  because they cannot conceive 9 times out of 10 not just because they want a kid but dont want to work.  Gays cannot conceive so they should have the right to adopt.  If it is true that a child in a gay society will grow up to be gay then evry child born in 2002--> will be gay because of the massive influence of homosexuality on television today.  I do not see the reason why a child should be adopted by a straight family that will maybe abuse them or do any other horrible thing sthan be adopted by a gay couple who may show an undying love for that child..  If homosexuality really has nothing to do with us straight people then why are we giving it so much thought? a lot of people say it is their choice but then say the dont think they should be able to get married.  Fuck it all gays, straights, no one should be able to get married until we can once again recognize whta marriage is.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2004, 07:45:52 PM »
Against it 100%. I think that it just encourages gays. You don't support other people who deviate from the sexual norm, so why gays? I'd have no problem giving my tax $$$$ to homosexual reformation.

Fuckin idiot!  if you want to talk about the sexual norm then being gay is the current norm, may have sounded better in your head but you didn't think about the society around you today all this Metrosexual, queer eye, bullshit is making homosexuality the norm

Homosexuality is not the norm. 11% of the population of the world is gay, that's hardly the norm.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2004, 07:48:28 PM »

Homosexuality is not the norm. 11% of the population of the world is gay, that's hardly the norm.

Why not read my post then flip through your T.V. channels, you'll see what I am saying.

EDIT: Not saying it is the norm just that it is being so over glamourized that it is being shown as the popular thign to do, I apologize I see why you misunderstood me but that is what I meant by the norm.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 07:50:36 PM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2004, 07:50:57 PM »

Why not read my post then flip through your T.V. channels, you'll see what I am saying.

No, it's more accepted but it's still not the norm. It'll be the norm when the population majority are faggots.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2004, 10:00:22 PM »
homosexuality is not a choice .....it's a mental problem. Talk to ANY fucking gay person and they have some truely fucked up story to tell you about their past.

encouraging homosexuality is like encouraging people with eating disorders , it's not something that you're born with or something you necessarily choose it's a result of mental and or physical abuse.

also something i want to touch on here is something i saw on msnbc the other day. Dude (gay) said that we will one day look back on this and laugh that we as a nation ever were against gay marriage like interracial marriage. i say BULLSHIT. A black MAN and a white WOMAN  is something that is natural ....anyone who is against interracial marriage is a biggot....race is something that is in your blood not a mental problem. anyone who puts homosexuality and race relations in the same context is ignorant.

i have no problems with gay people, hell my favorite teacher of all time was a lesbian, but it pisses me off when people try to bend the law because they FEEL .....keywork FEEL , not ARE, being opressed.

OMG your stupid! as Max said did you hear this from your grandfather?  Why don't you actually talk to some gay people, some of them did have traumatic pasts, most, as you will find, didn't.  Of all my gay friends the worst story between them is that this one chick was adopted, other than that they are just like you and me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, Marriage is defined as The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife. as in man and woman but  but marriage is also the strongest way for you to prove your love for someone, another person.  Gays getting married is no different than a man and woman getting married if the love is there.  Relgions do not condone homosexuality and gay marriage but I don't believe that should stop two very religious homosexual individuals to become a couple and perform the same daily actions as a male/female couple.  How can we look at marriage the same way and say that gays are destroying the sanctity of marriage when we can go and get married and divorced overnight?  At least gays are doing it the right way and not getting a britney spears style quicky marriage  if you ask me those little white chapel marriages have destroyed the meaning of marriage not gays because when you come down to it marriage is about love between two people I say they should be able to if they truly mean it and it is not just because, most of those gays that got married will have stronger bonds than most straight marriages and most will last longer.  

On the gay adoption thing I'm 100% for it also.  Gays cannot produce children but if they did why would the children be gay? what aspect of the world shows that 2 gays will have a gay child? Homosexuality is a mental thing, not a dissorder like dumbass corleone said.  Everysingle gay in the world came from a straight family and sex between man and woman so why would two gays have a gay child?  soo why does it have to be that only straight coulpes can adopt?  Why do straight couples adopt?  because they cannot conceive 9 times out of 10 not just because they want a kid but dont want to work.  Gays cannot conceive so they should have the right to adopt.  If it is true that a child in a gay society will grow up to be gay then evry child born in 2002--> will be gay because of the massive influence of homosexuality on television today.  I do not see the reason why a child should be adopted by a straight family that will maybe abuse them or do any other horrible thing sthan be adopted by a gay couple who may show an undying love for that child..  If homosexuality really has nothing to do with us straight people then why are we giving it so much thought? a lot of people say it is their choice but then say the dont think they should be able to get married.  Fuck it all gays, straights, no one should be able to get married until we can once again recognize whta marriage is.

shut up fool your gay "friends" [i'll reframe from laughing here] are most likely not going to tell you something intimately bad that happened to them. Alot of shit that happens to the physically/mentally abused it blocked out or forgotten , or ignored , or hidden, ect. that's why they have a fucked up head. they can't deal with a traumatizing event. saying the bullshit you said is like saying people with anorexia nervosa are born that way... ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2004, 11:58:40 PM »
^ You should read more of the bible, because half of the things you just claimed are disputed by the bible itself.  Read the New Testament, it'll answer the things you just brought up.  

I know the meat point i made was from the Old Testament (thats half of the things i claimed) and i admitted that i may not be right about Jesus condemninglong hair on men, but i am 99% sure that it is from the New Testament. The reason for posting the meat point and not another from the New Testament was because i forgot what the other points i was going to make were. I had been talking to a Priest a few days before about gay marriage and the church and he was giving me examples throughout the New Testament where a large number Christians break supposed evils all the time today and it is completely acceptable to do so. I could only remember the example he gave of long hair on men and not the others, i just remembered the meat one myself and even though it was from the old testament i thought i would use it as i needed another example because i thought the Father made a good point (just for me to make it a good one i needed more than one piece of evidence to back up my point). And i thought it was also a good point as it showed Christians like Don Jacob Corleone (if what the Father said is true, and i am not going to question a Priest if he tells me things like long hair on men are condemned by The Bible, as well as homosexuality) who simply find the parts that they agree with and ignore the bits they don't agree with (look at his evil support and promotion of long haired men, it makes me feel physically sick ::)). And anyway doesn't The Bible say if the Church decide to make something divine law on Earth then it will be the same in heaven, or something like that, so if different denominations of Christianity allowed Homosexual marraige then it would be allowed in Heaven? Or is that just some bullshit made up by Kevin Smith (i thought he was too much of a Catholic and a nerd to make something like that up, but i ain't stupid enugh to realise it could just be some bullshit to make an entertaining story.)

Is anyone going to (fully) answer my question this time? Or will i one day read the New Testament and find out the Father was right?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2004, 12:07:15 AM »

shut up fool your gay "friends" [i'll reframe from laughing here] are most likely not going to tell you something intimately bad that happened to them. Alot of shit that happens to the physically/mentally abused it blocked out or forgotten , or ignored , or hidden, ect. that's why they have a fucked up head. they can't deal with a traumatizing event. saying the bullshit you said is like saying people with anorexia nervosa are born that way... ::)

Not once did I say anyone was born gay it is a choice they make but who the fuck are you as the top mental analyzer on the gay psyche?  They could be lying but you don't know me or the people I speak of, just because you paranoid ass doesn't trust anyone or maybe doesn't have any close friends doesn't meant that everyone else in the world cannot trust someone else in a conversation.  you idiot you must have been watching  an educational news reel on homosexuality recetly where they say it is a mental "Problem"when it has been proven that that is not true, more porn stars had soem sort of traumatic experience that led to that than gays.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2004, 08:30:13 PM »
so being gay is a choice now.....now this is where your argument crumbles . Ask any gay person if being gay is a choice and they 'll tell you no. They're right, but they're wrong about being born that way....the only way you could be born is emotionally fragile which inflicted with traumatic event....from infancy on, wether they remember or not, can mentally screw up a person leading to such social disorders . for example kids who turn goth, kids who are quiet and scared to death to talk when present among others, homosexuality, beastiality, ect.

and what gives me credentials on this? well you two were almost right when you asked if my grandpa told me.....actually my grandma is a psych Doctor. Also shit was on the discovery channel and i saw some shit like this on TLC too about kids experiencing trauma early on in their life.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2004, 08:38:26 PM »
I think there's 3 types of gays.  This may end up being the most ignorant post I've ever made, but it's how I see it right now.

1. Some people that are gay, are actually kind of born that way... I'm talking about severe cases, like people being born disfigured or a woman with a penis or something like that.  Genetic defects.  

2. Most gays, and this is people I've met, I've talked to tons and they all have the same stories... most have, like Don said, had some sort of problem in childhood.  Their mom raised them alone, or their dad beat them, or somebody molested them, something.

3. I do think that some people choose to be gay.  I've known women and men who were pretty ugly, and never had much success getting dates and things earlier in their lives, and are now gay.  

That's the way I see it.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2004, 09:02:41 PM »
so being gay is a choice now.....now this is where your argument crumbles . Ask any gay person if being gay is a choice and they 'll tell you no. They're right, but they're wrong about being born that way....the only way you could be born is emotionally fragile which inflicted with traumatic event....from infancy on, wether they remember or not, can mentally screw up a person leading to such social disorders . for example kids who turn goth, kids who are quiet and scared to death to talk when present among others, homosexuality, beastiality, ect.

and what gives me credentials on this? well you two were almost right when you asked if my grandpa told me.....actually my grandma is a psych Doctor. Also shit was on the discovery channel and i saw some shit like this on TLC too about kids experiencing trauma early on in their life.

Why isn't your sexual preference a choice, I say choice not as an off teh cuff thing but as somethingnthey've gradually come to accept and realize.  I've seen shit on Discovery and TLC that has disproved the notion that every gay is mentally ill and/or been abused.  I'm not saying that none of the gays in the world ever experience some type of tauma but for you to sya that every single one has is just as wrong as that.  Ultimately it is a choice and a realization in their life, maybe it took something in their life to bring it out but those feelings do not come frm anywhere.  Gays are more likely to be Emotionally unstable until they realize their feelings but after that I doubt they are as fucked up after this than before.  And shy children experiencing some type of trauma?  Most children are shy when around completely new faces and are in fact silent after some type of major trauma but how fair is it to say all shy children are repressing something?  you are pinning a lot of common dispositoins in the world on childhood trauma...that is not fair.  Sadly though a lot of other things you mentioned such as beastiality is just fucked up...

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2004, 09:09:40 PM »
I think a lot of gays are born gay...Like those six year olds who play with barbie dolls instead of action figures...Those are the the sensitive ones with the lisp...Those are the ones who are born gay...PeACe