Author Topic: O.G. Next Episode  (Read 2182 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:O.G. Next Episode
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2004, 03:09:56 PM »
on Deep Cover theres 3 versions i kno of... Deep Cover (OG) off Deep Cover OST, One Eight Seven- the chorus says "1-8-7 on a undercover cop" this is the remix and has the remix verses.. on dre day single, 187um- the chorus goes "1-8-7 on a muthaphucckin cop" and has the remix verses, too... on the million man march cd or wutever that cd was that overseer was talkin about

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2004, 03:26:12 PM »
yeah I have 3 different versions of 187.  Man did I luv that song so much when I first heard it on that one wack ass Dr. Dre cd that also had bridgette and nickel slick nigga.

Trauma-san

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2004, 03:41:49 PM »
Anyone else remember when the Doggy Dogg World video didn't have Kurupt on it?

Tha Crip

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2004, 04:54:43 PM »
kurupt is in doggy dogg world video.....hes wearing dat ol school gangster hat (like da ones capone and dem use to wear bak in the day)...........CHUUUCH!!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2004, 05:02:55 PM »

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Trauma-san

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2004, 07:03:45 PM »
kurupt is in doggy dogg world video.....hes wearing dat ol school gangster hat (like da ones capone and dem use to wear bak in the day)...........CHUUUCH!!!!

I didn't say he wasn't in the video.  I said, do you remember when he wasn't in the video?  

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2004, 11:57:08 PM »

Yeh there will be someone. Got G'z Up Hoes Down in CD Quality.

My homie has the OG Doggystyle with that shit on it.

West C. Connected

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2004, 05:51:26 AM »
<--- I've got that signed.

you got an asian signed? :o ???

;D An Asian mixtape! (Asian version of Kanye West's Kon The Louis Vuitton Don)

eNgIeS

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2004, 10:55:09 AM »
lol, I think Jake is the biggest liar on this board.  I also remember him saying that he had this rare crooked I promo, but he thought it was wack so he gave it away. hahahahaha.

Where is he does he still post man I wanna see that punk ass Rock wanna be right now

eNgIeS

« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2004, 10:57:20 AM »

Doggystle with red art work??? totally false!

Dont say that to Jakes face man that guy will tell his mexican cousins in bakersfield to come get you, where they will precede to run around you dressed in fairy suits sprinkling angel dust on you.....ohhhhh the terroorrr
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 10:59:40 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2004, 03:19:19 PM »
Speakin of that doggystyle cd, i got 2 cd versions with gz up hoes down on it, one of the 2 cds is the us import and next episode is on tracklist of the backcover. The other CD, the european release, has the complete tracklist including the skits printed on the cd. I also had a Doggystyle vinyl with Next Episode on the cover and on the label of the vinyl., but it didnt appear on the vinyl though.

This perfecto remix thing is kinda strange, SUES, you checked your vinyl already about it?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2004, 07:43:34 AM »
Speaking of odd coloured vinyls n cds, has anyone got any more info on this perhpahs valentines day/christmas edition of murder was the case?

i know Sues saw it, coz we both bid n lost >:( lol

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2004, 07:52:07 AM »
well yea i got the doggy dogg world vinyl and there is a xrated version on itz... dizzam! ive never noticed that. seer, the promo cd dont have the xrated btw.. and bout the colored mwtc vinyl... i got that discs already toby. i just placed a bit cuz mine arent in best condition. i tried to get a better one.

oh btw ... a few days back i received a japanese promo cd of doggystyle. there re some papers in the booklet which have all the lyrics in english and japanese... + the comic artwork in japanese... LMAO!!!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2004, 07:53:47 AM »
I also had a Doggystyle vinyl with Next Episode on the cover

the tracklist is on the backcover?????? never saw that version. only on the label.

Don Seer

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2004, 07:57:21 AM »
yeah i've never seen that either..

can u take a pic?