Author Topic: help with spyware remover and pop up killer  (Read 95 times)

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
help with spyware remover and pop up killer
« on: February 25, 2004, 09:56:33 PM »
does anyone know where to get some good free ones?  I got all this crap on my computer that needs to be taken care of

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Re:help with spyware remover and pop up killer
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 10:30:34 PM »
If you can find Kazaa lite anywhere on the internet, that may be a good one. Kazaa sued Kazaa lite and in turn, Kazaa lite had to pull their software from the internet... some sites still may host it.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 11:10:12 PM »
Find spybot search and destroy online. Free, and in my opinion the best program for getting rid of spyware. Some peeps like a program called adaware better, but I think it costs if you don't pirate. That will take care of your spyware, and some of your pop up probs.

I use googles toolbar to block popups. Pretty nifty and also free @ google.com.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 08:28:04 AM »
Yeah lol i was about to post about spyware removal last night but i found Spyware search and destroy..I got it on Download.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 12:09:43 PM »
fuck spyware should be assasinated, that shit is anoying, i finaly got ad aware, but i need to clean my comp like every 2 hours, when i first cleaned it i had like a thousand spyware files