Author Topic: It´s hard to believe, but it has come to an ending, peace the fuck out  (Read 2226 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok, here we go. since it's a title match i'd say...

> 20 bars max
> first to get 5 votes, 3-0 = KO
> no deadline yet, u just got the title and i might be kinda busy, so i don't think we'll need to drop too soon...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 11:40:05 AM by Kill »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Kill (me) vs. Sinister...HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 11:47:59 AM »
aight...i ain't been in the mood for this shit lately and I still ain't...but i ain't no lil bitch so fuck a no-show...dubcc get ready...

Intro.......

Watch me slowly-start-submission of opponents-scarred-and-wishin they looked large "hidin behind bars"-and-dissin like phony-marks-in-"prison"//
y'all just tarnish-spittin and the art-of-dissin, this is dope-and-hard-saddism, Kill's a ferocious-monster-hittin, plus you ain't even partly-"fit" and this is social-darwinism// ((a))

First salvo

It's easy to detect-you-lie-homes, say you "John Wayne"? I'm the fuckin "Texas-Cyclone", this faggot bitch ain't havin no "sex-in-my-home"// ((1))
I wreck-and-frie-bones, and you just next-to-die, the F-B-I-smoked your idol and I'll electrify-clones//
I'm the one to be given the crown-and-adored, you wanna be Gacy so bad you've become the "clown-of-the-board"// ((2))
"gutta" is yet "on top", but bout to "fall down-to-the-floor", tryina hit me, dawg Kamikaze pilots never made it out-of-a-war// ((3))
your whole crew's sloppy-and-wack, your leader said I copied-sum-cat, look at your roster, now what kind of hypocrisy's-that?//
go head and say I'm on top-cause-of-Mack and win by fake-ballot, gotta be your state's-tactic, y'all never really had democracy's-back// ((4))
so I'ma get at you hypocrits-with-an-ill-flow, who's gonna vote for a fag perpetratin victims-with-dildos ?// ((5))
inflictin-you-real-holes, the verbal pneumatic hammer, true Rippa, your crew's history is one depiction-of-lil-hoes//

Second salvo:

your sig already dug your grave-in-the-past and what's multies if all your lines ARE-filler you ain't no "pain-in-the-ass" except for Mark-Miller// ((6))
start-killers when you "pedophile-and-crippled"? I harm-realer then a vile-and-"sick"-dude tryina "beat" me when only his "heart's-iller"// ((7))
you alien to finesse-in-spittin, fake-with-an-old-style, sum cheap multies, but the "best-description" is the "age-in-your-profile"// ((8))
you basic-and-low-life handin hiphop belts to Irish rednecks is more retarded than what you was racist-to-Tone-like// ((9))
So lock-ya-crib, fuck "punch"lines, I'ma knock-this-bitch, "eat MC's for breakfast" and start by "poppin-"-wigs//
I'm "fabolous", but I prefer "cooch-for-bustin", still I keep "watchin-kids", like this fruity-fussin, stop-that-shit or get socked-and-kicked to your personal apocalypse// ((10))

((1)): The guy in his sig is John Wayne Gacy...y'all know about the actor John Wayne. He did a movie called "Texas Cyclone" and Sin's Texan
((2)): Gacy used to disguise as a clown alot
((3)): Gutta's his original user name...here it's gutter as in what you got on your roof
((4)): As I said he's from Texas, everybody knows about the Texan who won by fake ballots
((5)): Gacy was a serial killer who used to rape his victims, also using dildos...ain't made this up
((6)): Mark Miller was a lil boy and the victim in Gacy's first sodomy case
((7)): Gacy had great physical problems, including a heart ailment
((8)): In his profile the age is 101, so I guess you get the pun
((9)): When he battled Tone he showed a picture of a Irish flag vs. a pic of a coconut cuz Tone's Philippino
((10)): Check the Fab quote in his sig...

((a)): Darwinism = theory of the survival of the fittest

Additional third salvo (added 04/24/04)

Split-ya-dome-open, so you'll have my lyrics "under ya skin" like "schistosomes"-floatin, and we'll see Elite is "blind" with this schitzo's-hoes-votin// ((11))
You "synthetic", so my cryptic-flows-boastin get ya "ribosomes"-broken, Gacy's reflection gotta "fuck kids in the ass" for "shit"-to-go-"potent"// ((12))
Rifles-guns, knives-to-lungs, I won't smite-ya-son, I'll slice-ya-tongue, votes? bitch you won this belt twice-with-one!// ((13))
Time-to-run, I'm "Kill" cause takin lives-is-fun, hazardous like nights-in-slums, "Fabolous" but never "usin eyes-to-cum", BITCH//
"Sin" couldn't be "deadly" with nitroglycerine-attached-to-his-body, beg Kill for mercy, but this kid's-not-listenin-and-strapped-with-a-shotty//
rip-him-dissin-and-attackin-him-hardly, didn't-listen-when-they-said-that-I'm-godly, Elite ain't shit - you'd slit-ya-writs-without-no-backing-by-Marty!// ((13))

11-syllable multies beyatch, you better recognize  ;D

((11)): Referrin to crew votes...schistosomes is lil worms that creep under ya skin and cause bilharziosa, a tropical desease that makes you blind
((12)): The ribosomes are where the so-called synthesis takes place in ya body
((13)): He won the title first cause Tone retired and didn't drop in their battle...then he won a tournie in which M Dogg (Marty) was the (only) judge

no beef of course....peace
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 04:47:03 PM by Kill »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 09:45:42 PM »
-One swing of this fist will drop-ya-kru, the verbal equivalent of havin tanks, missiles, and nuclear bombs with lots-of-juice lyin there on top-of-you//
-See Overseer protestin Kill's fate like, "stop-ya-foo!", but Kill is just like Desert Storm without a DJ, he aint got-a-clue//1
-Been dreadin once you feel-sin's-arrival, with dire hopes to keep-him-a-rival, but tha only way you can "combat sin" is with a quick read-in-tha-bible//
-Do you a favor and toss some heat-in-ya-vitals, cause an inconsistency-in-ya-cycle, this dude wants to die, it even says kill me-in-tha-title//!!2
-Muthafucka u know I take-pens-deep, live off battles where fake-friends-greet, but the whole time u frontin us like u got a great-technique//
-I also break-men's-beliefs, and u already take-them-steep, but even if you "had your connection", ya still couldnt make-ends-meet//3
-We can always battle off tha dome, but ya scalp-will-fall-tah-mine, If u was the last writer on earth, I'd take a scalpel-tah-all-rhymes//
-Kill has victories? U can see me throw up a doubtful-n-appalled-sign, fuck your wins, that shouldnt even be plural like best album-of-all-times//!!4
-Ya boast a record of 23-3, but every single one of them victories look like newbies-tah-me, shit aint even gotta be proven-tah-see//
-All them wack ass temporary emcee shouldnt-be-seen, shit if I would have known, I would have all Cloud 9 participate in ya "woopins-fah-free"//
-Like I gotta instruct-ya-nerds, break in while u spittin, interrupt-ya-words, serve-up-a-verse that'll teach yall how to get cut the fuck up-wit-verbs//
-Your verses tend tah disrupt-tha-world, they corrupt-and-swerve, I'll have tah rip out ya tongue 'n pluck ya spinal cord in you just for music to struck-a-nerve//
-Ima empty 16 in ya bodycast-just-tah-store-lead, u got a handicap in rap, you couldnt "get signed" if i autographed-ya-forehead//
-Sin'll keep woopin ya ass-till-ya-pores-bled, Kill so psyched bout my john hancock, had a seizure and collapsed-to-tha-floor-dead//
-Bashed in ya head and fuckin broke-two-bats, these lil kid games man I would of hoped by now you woulda grown-through-that//
-Have ya searchin fah help like, where a phone-booth-at?, at least u didnt 'be a bitch' and not drop, oh wait, didnt tone-do-that??//5
-Punches'll blow out ya teeth-in-a-minute, cuz I been creepin-tha-limit, have Kill end up in a hospital, and Ceeride hopin tah squeeze-in-a-visit//
-So ima just keep-to-tha-physics, test his feet-to-tha-finish, problems dont matta cuz we all know Kill only like havin his beef-with-illicit//!!6
-It'z impossible for ya blind-locusts-and-you-tah-stop-me, gonna need fine-hopes-fah-you-tah-pop-me, gotta break Cloud 9'z-focus-tah-prove-he-got-me//
-Cuz my kru, we victims of psychosis-and-we-movin-shotty's, equipped with an arsenal to anatomically split you in fuckin half like meiosis-of-tha-human-body//
-Makaveli? u wishin-ya-him, ha, i just see ya album cover wit nails grippin-ya-in, throw some heat at ya and let this knife cut like butter, straight splittin-ya-skin//
-'N I aint neva gonna stop whippin-ya-kin, go ahead and call maestro, he can get his shit ripped-again, mayne, even jesus dying, you should remember he did-it-fah-sin//!!7
-haha.. I got Kill thin-and-afraid, got this fool scared shitless cuz i tote mack 10'z-in-tha-raid, twist and turn ya lil fuckin whims-in-tah-braids//
-You should know that sin's-in-tha-place, lunatic muthafucka is sick-with-a-blade, three slashes and two seconds later mutated ya skin-in-tah-fraids//
-I got pins-and-grenades, explode so powerful they be skinnin-ya-face, have you walk outta tha battle bruised and heartbroke like a victim-of-rape//
-Have ya feelings-erased, Leave it to SiN tah quicken-tha-pace, we all know Kill aint winnin-tha-race, his skillz are so washed up they beginnin-tah-fade//
-Pump you in front of ya friends with explosive-slugs, get smashed like hopeless-bugs, a fuckin shame to public like promoted-drugs//
-Them eroded-puns, yeah you roll-wit-tons, shitz causin corroded-tongues, 'n you should beware cuz spittin against sin is like playin russian roullette with a fully loaded gun...

Recognize.. shiiiiiiiiiiiit
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 09:53:42 PM »
1 - Desert Storm's DJ is DJ Clue.. hopefully most of yall caught that one..
2 - The title of the thread is Kill me vs sinister.. lol..
3 - While ago Kill got inactive got he lost his connection to the internet, some people made jokes that it was cuz he didnt pay his phone bill..
4 - In his sig, under nas it says 'best album of all times'
5 - Kill said he didnt want to be a lil bitch and not drop a verse, but tone aka daygostylz didnt drop a verse in our title match..
6 - Kill and Illicit got this joke goin about how much beef they got, theres threads in keystyle bout it and shit.. just a lil humor
7 - One of makaveli's album cover's has him nailed to a cross, and when jesus was crucified, supposedly he did it for sin..

Aight kill, this the deal man, i had about 40 barz written for this ish and i liked 'em all, i posted what i thought was the minimum with what i wanted to say. If that aint cool wit you, you can take the belt and I DQ, or you could just add some bars to yours, im coo with whichever way. I just had too many personal punches i conjured up and i didnt wanna waste 'em for the bullshit cypher or somethin.. holla back

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 04:32:05 AM »
Aight kill, this the deal man, i had about 40 barz written for this ish and i liked 'em all, i posted what i thought was the minimum with what i wanted to say. If that aint cool wit you, you can take the belt and I DQ, or you could just add some bars to yours, im coo with whichever way

Yeah I'll take the belt, fuck you; NEW WCC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP: KILL

Naw for real lol that'd be sum straight bitch shit...I might consider addin a few bars, so don't vote on this yet, but i will definitely not DQ u, don't worry

i'ma read that verse now...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 04:42:11 AM »
dayum heres me ready to drop like my 1st vote in like 6 months an yall say not to vote then...lol

nice verses both btw.....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 05:38:00 AM »
thanx Mack. Sin's verse gave me a real nice boost of motivation, more than ever in this battle lol so I'll add a few bars this week so the verses are about equal in length...nice shit sin, should be pretty interesting

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 09:28:58 AM »

Yeah I'll take the belt, fuck you; NEW WCC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP: KILL

lmao.. aight

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 01:50:41 PM »
what up kill..

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 04:36:00 PM »
up yeah, open for voting on sunday 04/25 0:00 am, whether I'll have dropped sumthin by then or not...but i think i will.....AIGHT?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 03:11:48 PM »
DEF

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 04:48:27 PM »
6 more lines for yo ass

NOW LET'S GET THE VOTES IN

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:KILL vs. SINISTER...Heavyweight Title Match...V O T E N O W !!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 04:59:08 PM »
To clear this up, yes, in my sig it did say "best album of all times" and yes, the thread title was "Kill (me) vs. Sin" originally, with a bracket tho lol...

as for Tone i think if he hadn't retired he would've been a bitch yeah, since he did retire he was just a lazy muthafucka IMO lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 09:51:09 AM »
Lets get some votes on this..

thats how we do..

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 11:20:55 AM »
Lets get some votes on this..

can every1 vote on this?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]