Author Topic: It´s hard to believe, but it has come to an ending, peace the fuck out  (Read 2225 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:KILL vs. SINISTER...Heavyweight Title Match...V O T E N O W !!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 12:59:48 PM »
Lets get some votes on this..

can every1 vote on this?

yea.. just give a decent explanation..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 06:04:02 AM »
man, that aint easy........both s great...
but i felt sinisters shit mo than kills...allthough there was coo punchlinez too, but...sinister was simply better this time...
for example this line:
"'N I aint neva gonna stop whippin-ya-kin, go ahead and call maestro, he can get his shit ripped-again, mayne, even jesus dying, you should remember he did-it-fah-sin//!!"

.. and there were more cool linez in, like:

"-Pump you in front of ya friends with explosive-slugs, get smashed like hopeless-bugs, a fuckin shame to public like promoted-drugs//
-Them eroded-puns, yeah you roll-wit-tons, shitz causin corroded-tongues, 'n you should beware cuz spittin against sin is like playin russian roullette with a fully loaded gun...

---> great, i liked it tho...
cool battle and props to you both....and i hope thats enough explanation ...!?

peace

VOTE: SINISTER
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 06:05:41 AM by Zet »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 02:40:43 PM »
Damn... hot, hot battle from both of u. Both of yall ripped it up. Good punches, good flow, i felt the word play both of yall used. And even tho i was really feelin those 11 syllable multies u used kill... ima have to give this to sin. His punches were just straight up harder than urs man. As far as multies went and the rhyme scheme, kill got him on this... but sins were still pretty decent and i jus felt his punches a whole lot more. Thas my vote... holla back

Vote: Sinister
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 06:59:33 PM »
Ayight...I'm not gonna get super intricate into it, but I gotta drop a vote, this was one hot assed battle..

Sin, tight verse, real hard lines, not as lyrical and witty as I've seen you come at times, so funny lines, i.e, kill me, the desert storm shit, ect.  One thing I do notice, and no offense here, I have heard versions of the whole "sin" meta from you many times, i.e., free from sin, died for sin, bibles, ect.  I mean that's cool, but I've read so many of your verses I feel like you need to come from a different angle a little.  Still very solid verse, good multies, hard punches with some good originality.  Overall like 4.3/5

Kill, shit, I was feeling your verse a lot, start to finish, plus I like how intelligent your verses and metas are, it's like going to science and history class reading ya shit, lol.  Awesome multis and punches, and I was liking your flow more than sin's.  I gotta give this vote to you man, your shit was just too good (even though you talked all that shit on elite voting for sin)  Overall 4.5/5

Vote=Kill

Y'all want anymore feed back or got questions holla/pm fellas, thanks for blessing the board with a hot battle.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2004, 09:42:24 AM »
2-1.. uppin..

thanks to yall who voted..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2004, 12:16:34 PM »
first off all, this was an amazing battle. straight enjoy ta read it.

KILL= as vitodeluca said, readin your rhymes is like going to science and history class, your stuff is full of intellegent n shrewd shit. u deserve biggest respect for all of your battles!i think the flow of third salvo was the best n it got tha most punches, allthough i liked the whole story n disses about  sin's pig very much.

SINISTER= your part was full of great punches n super flow. the coo thing bout your piece was that it was serious AND (some parts) amusing.
my favourite passage also was this with jesus n " he did it for sin". tha same props to you!

that's a very difficult decision, cuz they were totlly different...i think if this was audio, sin would have won, cuz itz easier to follow his mind. But in this situation n at this time i give my vote to kill, cuz i was helluva impressed of the whole content.

VOTE=  K I L L
         =======
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2004, 04:48:56 PM »
damn, dope battle so far, 2-2...one thing i gotta say is....

(even though you talked all that shit on elite voting for sin
...i wasn't bein too serious about that. All i was referin to was Sin bein in the board's only crew, whereas mine is inactive/practically inexistent. But i ain't tryina attack no Elite members, it's all luv 8)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2004, 04:12:42 PM »
Yeah I know, I was jus playin.. ;D

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
cmon yall.. i know yall peepin this just drop a vote..

mack what up

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 06:02:51 AM »
damn.. yall takin longer to vote than kill took to drop his verse.. haha just playin..

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 07:40:43 AM »
lol word. gotta be the motivation too ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 03:57:49 PM »
ima vote on this within 48 hours... too damn busy with university and shit, and both yall rhymes are like chapters

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2004, 10:53:23 PM »
i'll make a deal.. if anyone votes on this i will vote on every battle in their entire life..

thats how we do..

bez

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2004, 05:52:27 AM »
i'll make a deal.. if anyone votes on this i will vote on every battle in their entire life..
LOL, I will re-read each verse tonight and drop a vote.  Gimmie like 6-12 hours or some shit, got college work too and a game of footy first.

bez

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2004, 05:39:03 PM »
Right I know you ain't going to believe this but I have just wrote a nice little write up and my mouse went funny and I accidently clicked on another website when I tried to scroll down, so fuck it.

KILL

He gets my vote.  Overall, both verses where dope but in tersm of complexity and intelligence I think kill's verses took it.  He used multies/wordplay very well and it didn't seem as forced as sins.  I felt both verses but overall, Kill got it for me.

*Sin, don't in anyway think I have not voted for you because of the whole "beef" shit.  I am a genuine person and if I wudda felt your verse better I wudda voted for it*