Author Topic: Are You Going To Heaven or Hell...  (Read 459 times)

Big BpG

Are You Going To Heaven or Hell...
« on: April 11, 2002, 07:18:04 PM »
Heaven or Hell and explain...

I'm going to neither, I dont believe in such places... I believe I will die, hopefully creamated, dumped in some forest and used to replenish the earth... done. I'm going to donate organs if they can be used too

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Are You Going To Heaven or Hell...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 07:34:10 PM »
being a Sikh, we dont belive in heaven or hell.  Only that living in love with God is living in Heaven and living by ignoring
God is living in Hell on this very earth ... and we belive in reincarnation, so after I die, i'll prolly be reincarnated i guess. Sikhism does not restrict the way in which a dead body may be disposed of. People may bury the body, throw it in water, cremate it, or treat it in any convenient but respectful way. None of these methods helps or harms the soul in any matter.
So i'll keep gettin reincarnated, and the only way to break this cycle, is to pray constantly and get 'baptized'[the sikh way] And then the soul shall merge with god. [ Nirvana as the Buddists call it]

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 07:38:18 PM »
being a Sikh, we dont belive in heaven or hell.  Only that living in love with God is living in Heaven and living by ignoring
God is living in Hell on this very earth ... and we belive in reincarnation, so after I die, i'll prolly be reincarnated i guess. Sikhism does not restrict the way in which a dead body may be disposed of. People may bury the body, throw it in water, cremate it, or treat it in any convenient but respectful way. None of these methods helps or harms the soul in any matter.
So i'll keep gettin reincarnated, and the only way to break this cycle, is to pray constantly and get 'baptized'[the sikh way] And then the soul shall merge with god. [ Nirvana as the Buddists call it]

-{bLaDe}

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I join? How much does it cost?

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 07:44:25 PM »
Hell.

I don't deserve Heaven, simple enough.

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 07:46:29 PM »
im going to neither
i agree with Big BpG
once i die, thats it. no more.

but if it was true, then i guess id be smoking weed with the devil rather then with jesus

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 07:59:01 PM »
I believe that Jesus is my savior. Though believing in Jesus, I will go to heaven, but my gut says hell. Who's right?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 08:24:52 PM »
Here's what my faith believes.  If yall get tired of hearin' it, just lemme know, but really, I believe all this stuff.

I'll die, and my spirit will pass to the spirit world.  It doesn't matter what happens to my body, but it will probably (and for some reason, I would like) be buried in a traditional grave, like my father's was.  All spirits, save a very few, that have passed on are in the spirit world awaiting judgement.  Jesus will judge me himself, personally, by my knowledge, and my heart.  My knowledge, because if I honestly don't know if something is right, or wrong, I cannot be held responsible for it.  What I do know is right, and wrong, I should choose right always.  My heart, because what I have done in my mind and what I feel is just as important to what I have actually phsically done. After Judgement, along with everyone else, good, and bad, my body will be resurrected, and my soul shall rejoin my now-perfect, eternal body. If I am deemed worthy, I'll be passed on to one of 3 glories of heaven, with the Celestial being the highest, where my wife, I, and my entire family (if worthy) will dwell in the presence of the lord.  After I arrive there, I'll still be able to have children, and everything, but only if I am worthy of that glory. I'll continue to grow towards perfection, like my heavenly father.

If i'm deemed not worthy, I will be likewise placed in either a lesser degree of glory, or sent to hell, which also has levels, the worst being 'outer darkness'.  I think Cain and Hitler live there, LOL.  

But really, i'm trying not to decide, because it's not my place to decide.  BpG, I would (if i may be so bold) say that you'd end up in heaven, because you don't actively choose bad, you do what you feel is right, and you're ignorant to the word of god, you don't even believe in him, so he won't say that you choose to work against him... you didn't even know him.  You'll be like all the people in africa that never heard of Jesus, lol.  You won't go to hell just because you don't believe, i'm sure of that.  Me, however, since I KNOW that it's true, my judgement will be more strict, since I know in my heart what the lord wants, without question, and still I fall short.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2002, 08:31:09 PM »
Well Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I do my best to praise him so I am positive I'm going to heaven.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2002, 09:47:10 PM »
I don't know. I've done a lot of bad shit in my life and constantly sin but I haven't killed, raped or done anything absolutely horrible. I done real bad shit but I am trying to change my ways and asked for forgiveness many times. I just hope the Lord will forgive me.

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2002, 10:07:41 PM »
I'm gonna go to Heaven, baby!!!  By the power of the blood of the lamb I am procaimed Inocent!! Jesus is my King!!!

Man, I long for the day when I will finally see him face to face. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 10:36:40 PM »
If my "mind" and "spirit" are in heaven when I die, then they will elevate and carry on with me.  I also know for certain that my body will decompose and join all things physical, that gave my body it's physical life.  While my "spiritual" life and "mental" life will rejoin those things that gave them their birth.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2002, 05:37:07 AM »
I find it annoying when people say they're going to hell

Have you mass murdered kids or something?  

I'm not starting shit but comments like "Hell. I don't deserve Heaven, simple enough," make me wonder exactly what some of you have done?

Joachim

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2002, 08:52:31 AM »
Meh, i aint bothered, with my record, probably hell, but like Jay says i aint evil or nothing, so i aint really know,  just do my own thang and see when it happens...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2002, 04:00:20 AM »
WELL...much like the homie BLADE said ...i stronglly believe in reincarnation...i almost know or feel somehow that there iz a sirclle alike "mechanizm" that"z invloved...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2002, 11:56:51 AM »
I'm going to Hell because I've done more bad than good.