Author Topic: What do you think of Kerry beating Bush in the current polls?  (Read 117 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
What do you think of Kerry beating Bush in the current polls?
« on: February 26, 2004, 07:49:10 PM »
I read the paper the other day and apparently Kerry is 12 points ahead with Americans who take an active interest in politics, and 5 points ahead in American voters.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

Re:What do you think of Kerry beating Bush in the current polls?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 07:55:01 PM »
You asked what I think, so that's what I'll answer.

My immediate thought is that the polls are inaccurate, so I'm cynical about it.  The news definately has a pro-dem. slant right now, so any news I get from the media I automatically assume is about 50% true.  For instance, they made a big deal about Kerry winning southern states in the primaries ("This proves he can win in the south!!!") but they didn't mention that only 10% of registered democrats even showed up for the primaries!  So, he's winning a majority of 10% of the democrats in the state? LOL... that's just a small example of how they spin shit.  So for all we know, the poll they have is a poll of massachusets or something.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 10:33:08 PM »
on the real it doesn't really suprise me.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 02:20:39 AM »
whoever votes for bush is either a republican right-wing nationalistic patriot, OR a person who doesnt know shit.

I assume in America both things occur quite enough often to make Bush win.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 06:01:48 AM »
polls are notoriously innaccurate due to the fact that they don't ask evryone so often have a very small sample size compared to the voting population, and can also be easily manipulated to show what ever you want. ie bush could just as easily find a poll that says he is ahead

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 06:43:42 AM »
polls are notoriously innaccurate due to the fact that they don't ask evryone so often have a very small sample size compared to the voting population, and can also be easily manipulated to show what ever you want. ie bush could just as easily find a poll that says he is ahead

lol thanks for the breaking news ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 06:49:00 AM »

lol thanks for the breaking news ;D

LMAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 11:23:07 PM »
It doesn't mean a thing because Dean, Clarke, and Edwards were beating Kerry in the polls, and then it turns out Kerry was right when he said he had his own inside information on who was actually the front runner.