Author Topic: War On Drugz...?  (Read 444 times)

ToNe1904

War On Drugz...?
« on: April 15, 2002, 01:15:06 AM »
Jus wonderin what yall think about this bullshit? America for years has claimed we have this "War On Drugs". Does anybody really believe this shit is for real? I mean, America has done many many things in tha past in tha sake of tha "All mighty dollar". Its pretty much impossible to really rid tha country of drugs. But, i dont even think tha governent really wants to. And id be willin to bet its because they have financial interest in there being drugs in America. Down here in San Diego...drug traffic is real heavy, the busiest drug smuggling route in tha country. A year ago or so, i remember tha coast guard siezed a ship off tha coast...that was carryin sumwhere around 10 tons of cocaine. I just remember watchin tha reporter on tha scene, standing on tha dock in front of 10 tons of cocaine explaining how tha government would use "some of the cocaine for evidence, and destroy tha rest". That shit had me fukin crackin up lol. Tha government is going to destroy all this cocaine? LOL yah righ. I dunno, but i bet the price of crack in san diego really dipped that week. jus wonderin what yall think...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: War On Drugz...?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 02:30:24 AM »
There was never a war on drugs. Why would they, too much money, as Miami's underground drug market is almost as powerful as it's regular market. Plus it's not really important who suffers, as most users are white, but they eventually are cleaned up and are regular citizens. Most drug dealers are white too, but let me just say this stat, before California went to the users on rehab law, 90% of drug users in jail were minority. though 70% of all drug users are white. In college, I know more drug users here that drug users back home. Now I know more drug dealers back home, but that's because they sell to white kids in Rancho Cucamunga. But America's war on drugs is a joke, and when I tried to bring up this topic no one responded. But that's just my thought, so I ask what's yours.

techniec

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2002, 09:59:05 AM »
The fuckin CIA flooded the streets of the ghetto with crack, this fuckin govt of yours is corrupt, run by big business, run by lobby groups, you think this drug shit cant be stopped??

Excuse me can i be the devils advocate/
why you got a war on terrorism when your health cares not adequate/
bomb 3rd world nations when you get attacked/
Cuttin social services while you flood ya own streets with crack/

thats one of my verses from this track im workin on called "Devils Advocate"

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2002, 11:36:39 AM »
And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace?//
It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East//
Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs//
so the police can bother me//

-2pac

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 02:25:24 PM »
Frum keystyle, bout a month ago....

In tha U.S. itz believed that theres a "War-On-Drugs"/
That tha true dope dealers are a buncha moron-thugs/
People-please, quit searchin tha "haystack" for needles...geez/  
Cant find an answer so lay tah rest yah feeble-pleas/
Tha one tah fear isnt tha common street-pharmacist/
The targets clear and youll fall out yah seat-alarmed-at-this/
Dealers on tha corner slang drugs, like liquor stores sell cigarrettes/
But u dont say 7/11 causes cancer, Tobacco Company's a bigga-threat/*
Or is it even tha fault of tha Columbian "drug-lords"?/
Nope, "Supply and demand" and tha junkies where police shoot their slugs-towards/
Naw fuk that tha answer lies-higher, itz all a balance like high-wires/
U gettin blinded by this cloud of smoke, so cry-FIRE!!/
Tha government makes it happen, its a cover-up, their lips are flappin/
Fake investigations wit phone tappin, while tha cops is steady nappin, or simply in tha hood cappin/
Ask state officials why theres drugs in tha hood, they say "see-'Friday' "/ (tha movie)
But only 3 letters to explain crack in tha ghettos, theyre C.I.A./

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2002, 06:26:04 PM »
I think all drugs oughta be legal... I mean, if somebody's stupid enough to do them, that's on them.  Same thing with Gambling, etc.  Prostitution, Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, all that's legal, and just as bad.  Peace~

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2002, 03:01:49 AM »
I think all drugs oughta be legal... I mean, if somebody's stupid enough to do them, that's on them.  Same thing with Gambling, etc.  Prostitution, Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, all that's legal, and just as bad.  Peace~

Prostitution and Gambling is only legal in certain states. But yah, i get where u comin from. I mean, if u hurt yurself thats youre right. As long as u dont go out and hurt others, i dont think it should be anyones business. The government is so funny about what they make ILLEGAL, and what is made LEGAL. i mean, its ok to drink and smoke cigarrettes, but weed is not ok. Tha first 2 are FAR worse. Im pretty sure tha Government is being payed ALOT of money to keep alcohol and cigarrettes legal tho. Alot of crime that surrounds drugs now, would disappear with its legalization. U dont see people being killed over the purchase of liquor or cigarrettes.

Youngster323

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2002, 03:41:36 AM »
they are trying to get the Big heads of Mexico. Which is nearl impossible, nobody will stich on him.  The main guy from the Sinaloa drug trafficing and all them cartels. ANd even if they get them, the door will open for soemone else to get more money since he will get more clients fromt he States.

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2002, 08:22:53 AM »
they are trying to get the Big heads of Mexico. Which is nearl impossible, nobody will stich on him.  The main guy from the Sinaloa drug trafficing and all them cartels. ANd even if they get them, the door will open for soemone else to get more money since he will get more clients fromt he States.

yah, bein down hea in San Diego we get that newz everyday. Since Tijuana has been havin so many problemz. Tha drug cartels really basically run tha city. And being so close (for those who dont know, Tijuana is directly across tha border...theyre like our "sister city" really) we get affected by alotta shit happenin down there.