Author Topic: so i got in trouble at work  (Read 232 times)

Don Breezio

so i got in trouble at work
« on: March 03, 2004, 01:06:52 PM »
and im surprised i didnt get fired...but on saturday this dude whos one of my friends came in and was looking for a joystick...i told him we didnt carry them and he was like "cmon dude this is radio shack you gotta carry em" and jokingly i was like "this isnt joystick shack"...then i was like "try target they have lots of game stuff" and he goes "thats too fuckin far" and i said "its like 4 blocks down the road dude what are you talkin about" and he goes "why u gotta be a smartass"...jokingly (and i thought he was joking) i said "why u gotta be an asshole"...he told my boss yesterday about that....fuckin asshole.

Trauma-san

Re:so i got in trouble at work
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 01:35:55 PM »
I used to work at Winn-Dixie (grocery store) and I was the bookeeper, and the Customer Service Manager.  So one night, we're closing the store's registers for 10 minutes, while we shift shifts.  We were open 24 hours, but we had to close long enough to reset all of the bookeeping equipment in the office.  So, if you happened to walk up to the counter while we were closing (at 11p.m.), you'd have to wait 10 minutes until we brought another register out.  Wal-Mart does this too, if you're ever in there at night, they close for a few minutes where you can't ring anything up.

Anyways, I was closing it down, and they called me out to the register, because this guy was complaining.  So I go out, and the guy's just running me up and down "But it says 24 hours, blah blah blah" and I'm telling him, sir, we'll have a register out in about 5 minutes, if you'll wait, we'll be happy to ring you up.  No big deal, right? Well, he kept going on, and finally said "Well, you're telling me I have to stand here and wait?" and I said

"No, you don't have to stand here and wait.  If you want, you can go down the street, I think Food Lion's open"

And he flipped the fuck out, called the store manager up, etc.  What made it worse, was I had a nametag on that said "Jim Morrison" LOL so he said "WHATS YOUR NAME" and I was like "Uh... that's not it"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 01:58:38 PM »
ya own bwoy flipped on you to ya boss???.........thats weak

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 02:43:46 PM »
I got in trouble at work way back when this dude jacked mad shit and ran and I tackled him outside and basically fucked him up..My bosses were all like "They can sue the store". Suprisingly I didn't get fired

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 02:58:13 PM »
and im surprised i didnt get fired...but on saturday this dude whos one of my friends came in and was looking for a joystick...i told him we didnt carry them and he was like "cmon dude this is radio shack you gotta carry em" and jokingly i was like "this isnt joystick shack"...then i was like "try target they have lots of game stuff" and he goes "thats too fuckin far" and i said "its like 4 blocks down the road dude what are you talkin about" and he goes "why u gotta be a smartass"...jokingly (and i thought he was joking) i said "why u gotta be an asshole"...he told my boss yesterday about that....fuckin asshole.

Damn ws he really your boy or more of an acquiantance?  I'da whopped his ass had I got fired.

-KIDRENEGADE-

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 05:02:36 PM »
Damn Luke....sounds like a real bitch-made dude...was it really too hard to jump on his Huffy and pedal down 4 blocks?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 06:26:57 PM »
I got in trouble at work way back when this dude jacked mad shit and ran and I tackled him outside and basically fucked him up..My bosses were all like "They can sue the store". Suprisingly I didn't get fired

You and your stories...LoL

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 06:32:15 PM »
Damn Luke....sounds like a real bitch-made dude...was it really too hard to jump on his Huffy and pedal down 4 blocks?

once again...who is that chick?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 06:34:35 PM »

once again...who is that chick?

Masuimi Max

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 06:35:32 PM »
BINGO

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 10:53:25 PM »

Damn ws he really your boy or more of an acquiantance?  I'da whopped his ass had I got fired.

hes a really good acquaintance...he comes in all the time and we give each other shit...like thats a regular thing but for some reason all the sudden he just flips it on me and fuckin rats me out. that shit pisses me off.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2004, 02:42:44 AM »
wow, you both sound extremely gay.  I'd tell your boss tofuck off.  your' young, you can hold plenty of jobs.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2004, 07:24:19 AM »
I've gotten in trouble at work several times for leaving and praying.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 04:12:13 PM »
I've gotten in trouble at work several times for leaving and praying.

LMMFAO!!!