Author Topic: D12 - My Band (full track)  (Read 865 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:D12 - My Band (full track)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 08:05:11 AM »
Haha! That episode was good.

"Watch out for jellyfish! They'll sting you!"
"Yeah! Old-school!"

The track's pretty good though. Typical first release for Eminem, catchy, not at all serious, poppy... But the idea's good, I like how the track is just one sarcasm bit. Though it's true that this ain't from the top of the list quality wise. But, it's entertaining, and that's what it's 'sposed to be.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 08:10:16 AM »
^^ Exactly, it's absolutely entertainin'. I like it how Bizarre says that actually he is the star of the crew (not Eminem) and then sings the chorus before laughin' his ass off :D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 08:12:21 AM »
i love the closing lines by em

my salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants lol the indian voice is funny

I thought he was imitating Sean Paul lol

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 08:38:07 AM »
quite funny.. should do well with a funny vid :)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 09:16:40 AM »
Yeah,it is a funny track,I'm sure they're gonna have a really funny video to this.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 09:40:55 AM »
the end is cool with that sound, this is funny, itll make a good video and a good 1st track, but D12 will be hot, again, eminem wouldnt put out a wack CD

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 10:03:13 AM »
i don't care if this is a single...the song is wack, i know they are having fun, but this is to the extreme and it sounds goofy and shitty...it's so pop it's scary, a good funny track that could've been released and would've been a good release was "blow my buzz" or "ain't nuthin but music" or even "that's how" but this song is just stupid, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bez

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2004, 10:25:03 AM »
i don't care if this is a single...the song is wack, i know they are having fun, but this is to the extreme and it sounds goofy and shitty...it's so pop it's scary, a good funny track that could've been released and would've been a good release was "blow my buzz" or "ain't nuthin but music" or even "that's how" but this song is just stupid, peace.

yup, I agree.  People surly understand that songs like this is why people like Ja Rule and co diss the fuck outter them.  Sure Ja makes poppy songs and shit but at least he does them well, this song is poppy, commerical, and awful.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 10:39:50 AM »
i aint checked this yet, cuz the first d12 album was wack, d12 didnt gain no respect from it, infact they lost so much, so im hopin this is way better (not as a d12 fan, but of hiphop) and mo real.......i heard they comin mo mature on this but like if y'all speakin truth and this is another one of them wack poppy suburb kids shit like without me, thats weak

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2004, 10:47:24 AM »
What? LMAO...muthafucaz comparing this song to Ja Rule?? pop? ohh man, y'all lame....Shit's funny, great concept, and it will blow....people that ain't never been in tha studio wit a group don't have the slightest clue how hard it is 2 make a song like this....alot of hard work was put into this obviously, stop hatin and start congradulatin....I'll be lookin forward 2 the video....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2004, 10:55:02 AM »
The song blowed , get shady`s dick out of your ponany

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2004, 10:58:01 AM »
yur fucin stupid nigga I aint no huge eminem fan....read what I said thru again, aint about being no fan.......watch, in a month u gone be in yur ride singin to this......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2004, 11:07:59 AM »
Just like ''Purple Pills'' or ''Without Me''. People were hating on those tracks when they heard them for the first time but that soon changed after a couple of listens as the track grows on you. I bet you all remember singing along to those cuts, whether you can admit it or not. As first singles, Em's formula always has the ''pop'' tracks released first, back since ''My Name Is''. Like them or not, I'm pretty confident that singles like this one ensure high first week sales. It worked for ''The Marshall Mathers LP'', ''The Eminem Show'', etc. I hated ''Without Me'' at first (and I consider myself quite a big Eminem fan) but pretty soon I couldn't get it out of my head! Personally, I think this track is very funny and is bound to do well - come on, its got Eminem on it! ;D
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2004, 11:17:57 AM »
I would rather listen to girls fart than sing to this shit  ;)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2004, 11:27:36 AM »
i liked the real slim shady when it came out...it was different and funny...i wasn't too fond of without me, but i liked purple pills...this song is rediculous, royce has got it locked for illest single out of detroit with "hip hop"...nothing d12 has or will make can fuck with that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :