Author Topic: D12 - My Band (full track)  (Read 875 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re:D12 - My Band (full track)
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2004, 11:30:39 AM »
Yeah ''Hip Hop'' is a hot track, still I guess that's a little off topic...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2004, 12:02:35 PM »
white people are gonna love this shit
I hope your not talkin about every white person.

no not every white person, just the ones that don't listen 2 rap all the time, dont get me wrong this is a good song, good context, but it kinda has the same formula as the real slim shady/ without me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2004, 12:22:11 PM »
What? LMAO...muthafucaz comparing this song to Ja Rule?? pop? ohh man, y'all lame....

It's okay, it's only Bez...Maybe now you can understand why Jamal stole his script.

The Watcher

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2004, 06:40:12 PM »
i really doubt D12 are tryin to gain respect with this single. they want sales, this single will ensure it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2004, 07:31:24 PM »
lol...this shit is funny....nice concept...should do well as a single

Tha Crip

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2004, 07:41:36 PM »
i take back my previous statement on it being a dissipointment.....dis song is AWESOME.......funny too.....i heard storch made dis beat......or was it another one shit i dunno sum new d12 song ne ways
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2004, 02:12:01 AM »
i take back my previous statement on it being a dissipointment.....dis song is AWESOME.......funny too.....i heard storch made dis beat......or was it another one shit i dunno sum new d12 song ne ways

Eminem obviously made this beat...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2004, 09:23:37 AM »
well if this is anything like without me or purple pills, u gotta be a clown to bump this is in the ride, aint u got anything respect for yaself,haha, lol@singin along to without me........thats like a skip track on the eminem show fo most people
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 09:24:16 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

bez

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2004, 10:07:16 AM »
What? LMAO...muthafucaz comparing this song to Ja Rule?? pop? ohh man, y'all lame....

It's okay, it's only Bez...Maybe now you can understand why Jamal stole his script.

Fuck yourself you skinny little rat boy.  Let me remind you that I still don't think that he even has the scripts and all that shit was probably bullshit, just because you and him say that he has contacted Disney and all this shit dont mean its true, get a motherfucking life.

eS El Duque

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2004, 11:43:43 AM »
well if this is anything like without me or purple pills, u gotta be a clown to bump this is in the ride, aint u got anything respect for yaself,haha, lol@singin along to without me........thats like a skip track on the eminem show fo most people

lol..nah...most actually listen to Without me

bez

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2004, 12:10:51 PM »
I still think it sucks ass.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2004, 12:52:20 PM »
This song is good, I doubt I'd skip it on the album but I probably wouldn't put it on an album if I was trying to make it monumental.  As far a singles go it's damn good.  Atleast it's not some cookie cutter shit like "Change Clothes And Go" or "What's Luv".
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 09:37:49 PM by Ras Kass' Toothpick »
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2004, 07:11:12 PM »
This shit is wack!!!!!!! Although like said above it's not as bad as some of the cookie cutter radio shit out there. Still tho, it's gonna take me alot of time and alcohol to get to like this if it's supposed to be the main single.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2004, 10:06:50 PM »

Fuck yourself you skinny little rat boy.  Let me remind you that I still don't think that he even has the scripts and all that shit was probably bullshit, just because you and him say that he has contacted Disney and all this shit dont mean its true, get a motherfucking life.

Skinny little rat boy? I'm 6'4 185 lbs...I'm skinny, but I'm not little, and I don't give a shit about that Jamal thing anymore...You can choose to not believe it if you want, it doesn't matter to me...PeACe

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2004, 11:52:25 PM »
this single is fuckin dope and i ebt everyone will be bumping it in a month
it definately grows on u and its funny as hell especially the end with the salsa single