Author Topic: D12 - My Band (full track)  (Read 876 times)

Don Breezio

Re:D12 - My Band (full track)
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2004, 11:58:40 PM »
i like this song a hell of a lot better than that 40 oz track that they did with lil jon...that song didnt impress me at all...i enjoyed this one. i still listen to without me when i listen to the eminem show, i cant stand real slim shady anymore...havent been able to since mmlp dropped. but i like this one...it'll probably get played out eventually but considering i dont listen to radio or watch tv then i think i'll be ok with it lol.

Tha Crip

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2004, 12:00:40 AM »
^^^^^^^^
word man.....stole the words out of my mouth......this forum isnt dat bad for hating on d12 and em....sum like him and sum dont.....that sohh the spot forum is bad tho....seems like 90 % of dem hate eminem and seems like 90 % praise CAMRON AND DIPLOMATS....THEY TALK ABOUT DEM LIKE THERE KINGS.....give me a break....THEY ALL WEAR PINK FOR GOD SAKE......how the hell is dat gangsta....pathetic and cam ron has to the be the worst rapper....sum of his shit dont even rhyme and these fucks praise him
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Don Breezio

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2004, 12:10:56 AM »
^^^^^^^^
word man.....stole the words out of my mouth......this forum isnt dat bad for hating on d12 and em....sum like him and sum dont.....that sohh the spot forum is bad tho....seems like 90 % of dem hate eminem and seems like 90 % praise CAMRON AND DIPLOMATS....THEY TALK ABOUT DEM LIKE THERE KINGS.....give me a break....THEY ALL WEAR PINK FOR GOD SAKE......how the hell is dat gangsta....pathetic and cam ron has to the be the worst rapper....sum of his shit dont even rhyme and these fucks praise him

i like cam'rons old stuff...but the lyrics to the shit off his new album are appauling. i honestly wish death on cam'ron after hearing those.

Tha Crip

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2004, 12:12:47 AM »
u know luke....i think we might be on the same page here.........CHUUUUUCH!!!! 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

bez

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2004, 08:31:39 AM »
What? LMAO...muthafucaz comparing this song to Ja Rule?? pop? ohh man, y'all lame....

It's okay, it's only Bez...Maybe now you can understand why Jamal stole his script.

Fuck yourself you skinny little rat boy.  Let me remind you that I still don't think that he even has the scripts and all that shit was probably bullshit, just because you and him say that he has contacted Disney and all this shit dont mean its true, get a motherfucking life.

Skinny little rat boy? I'm 6'4 185 lbs...I'm skinny, but I'm not little, and I don't give a shit about that Jamal thing anymore...You can choose to not believe it if you want, it doesn't matter to me...PeACe

Stop fucking being a nob head about it then.

Doggystylin

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2004, 04:25:58 PM »
pretty tight song, lmao @ the end though, thats the best part

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2004, 04:45:15 PM »
this song is ok, itll grow on me, it will BLOW, the 40 oz song is a joke, eminem going crunk, wats he thinkink, getin on the lil joy banwagon wile hes hot