Author Topic: American driving-practice: worthless ??  (Read 528 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: American driving-practice: worthless ??
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2002, 07:57:47 AM »
It all depends on the Teacher/instructor...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2002, 08:28:25 AM »
according to statistics, USA have the highest frequence of traffic-accidents in the world....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2002, 09:38:37 AM »
In Ontario (Canada) we have 3 stages (G1, G2, G)
To get G1 it's just a vision and written test
   G1= you can drive with a licenced G driver + other restrictions

To get your G2 you wait a year after G1 or eight months with a driving school certificate then take the basic driving test
   G2=  you can drive normally but can have zero alcohol in your system

After a year you get you G after a 45 min driving test.
   G= full driving rights

They will fail you whenever they can.  They want the money you gotta pay to retake the test.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2002, 03:54:18 PM »
according to statistics, USA have the highest frequence of traffic-accidents in the world....

thats becuz american police officers actually arrive on the scene and the accident gets recorded and becuz we keep out books better than other countries...

i find that EXTREMELY hard to beleive though..

all you saying stuff now havent been on both sides...

i lived in american traffic for 19 yrs.. boston, san fran, nyc, and just my home town traffic...

and i have been to all sorts of foreign counties... and americans drive better than any of them... maybe nyc, la and boston are hectic but they dont compare to italy, or jamaica which are the most recently forgein countries i have traveled too...

i saw 10 accidents when i was in italy, i saw one person get seriously injured and taken away to the hospital... and lets just put it like this.... every car parked on the side of the street has at least one dent in it....

so for those that have only seen their country american drivers are some of the best.. i never been to england so it might be good there but we are killin yall not cuz of the test i dont think but becuz our police actually police the traffic in italy they police dont give a shit how u drive...

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2002, 12:11:36 PM »
The roads in almost all of Cali are over crowded. I don't even see the point of that hard testing because most accidents come from simple errors and mistakes like falling asleep or losing focus.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2002, 12:16:47 PM »
Also, for as many drivers on the roads in Cali, you'd expect more crashed, 'cause they are there, but considering that over 10 million cars a day travel on the Southern California freeways, that accidents would happen a lot more often. As for the rest of the U.S., they just go crazy when it comes to driving in cities. Most people are use to going 90 on the open roads, and then when force to go 35-45 in a city, they just keep going fast and crash. They really need to teach these people how to drive.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2002, 09:02:20 PM »

thats becuz american police officers actually arrive on the scene and the accident gets recorded and becuz we keep out books better than other countries...

i find that EXTREMELY hard to beleive though..

all you saying stuff now havent been on both sides...

i lived in american traffic for 19 yrs.. boston, san fran, nyc, and just my home town traffic...

and i have been to all sorts of foreign counties... and americans drive better than any of them... maybe nyc, la and boston are hectic but they dont compare to italy, or jamaica which are the most recently forgein countries i have traveled too...

i saw 10 accidents when i was in italy, i saw one person get seriously injured and taken away to the hospital... and lets just put it like this.... every car parked on the side of the street has at least one dent in it....

so for those that have only seen their country american drivers are some of the best.. i never been to england so it might be good there but we are killin yall not cuz of the test i dont think but becuz our police actually police the traffic in italy they police dont give a shit how u drive...

well.. thats your view...

the truth is still that americans have more accidents per capita