Author Topic: My newest example of Pure Evil in the world....  (Read 364 times)

Trauma-san

My newest example of Pure Evil in the world....
« on: February 27, 2004, 07:50:19 PM »
This, again, is just pure evil.  Whoever is responsible has a severe price to pay, in my opinion, shit of this magnitude is better off punishable by death... and i'm not even a tree-hugger.  I just think this is disgusting.

59 animals dead in Brazil zoo murder mystery
Friday, February 27, 2004 Posted: 8:31 PM EST (0131 GMT)

SAO PAULO, Brazil (Reuters) -- Nearly 60 animals have been killed at the Sao Paulo Zoo since last month and police expect to track down the suspected killers soon, a Brazilian official said on Friday.

Laboratory tests have shown the animals were killed with a rat poison banned in Brazil.

Joao Carlos Meirelles, a Sao Paulo state minister, said investigators had ruled out the deaths being an accident, mainly because the dose was so high in most of the dead animals.

The 59 victims so far include an elephant, dromedaries, monkeys and porcupines.

"We can say with almost total certainty that the suspects will be identified by next week, give or take," Meirelles said

The zoo management has put 15 workers on leave while they are under investigation. It has also ordered all staff to work in pairs.

The latest victims have been the porcupines. In all, 36 were killed, of which six were ready to be donated to another zoo.

"If it's someone from inside of the zoo, I can't understand what is going through this person's mind," said a security guard, who asked to be identified only by his first name, Ronaldo.

"If this is an outside job, I can't understand how they are managing to do it, given our strict security measures."

The public is just as frustrated.

"The poor things are defenseless. Clearly, they are paying the price for some personal vendetta," said Simone Oka Filho, visiting the zoo with her son and nephew on Friday.

The zoo killings have attracted international attention.

"There is certainly an international cause for concern, for all of us who really care about animals, so we can know how to avoid this type of situation," said Jane Ballaintine, a spokeswoman for the American Zoo and Aquarium Association.

"But deliberate incidents such as this one are very few and far between. It really shocks us that anyone would want to do this."

Don Breezio

Re:My newest example of Pure Evil in the world....
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 07:59:56 PM »
i agree...they should be sentenced to death.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 10:16:10 PM »
 :(

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 12:58:25 AM »
Lets overlook George W. Bush killing thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians for WMD that don't exist.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 12:59:03 AM by Max Powers »

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »
Lets overlook George W. Bush killing thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians for WMD that don't exist.

trauma's the only one that overlooks that...if it were up to me bush woulda been gone a long time ago.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 08:11:07 AM »
the aquarium about 3 miles from my house had a nice blunder....we were to recieve a bunch of new sharks for a shark show that was gonna go on, and the morons here at our aquarium didn't have the water right for the sharks and they all died of shock

SINLOC

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 01:22:09 PM »
the aquarium about 3 miles from my house had a nice blunder....we were to recieve a bunch of new sharks for a shark show that was gonna go on, and the morons here at our aquarium didn't have the water right for the sharks and they all died of shock
lol i dont like sharks but i dont think they should die just cuz and probably the chu ba gob la killed the animals lol just a thought

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 06:04:39 PM »
chupacabra

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 06:41:30 PM »

Just like you overlooked how Saddam Killed thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians...

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2004, 12:57:07 AM »

Just like you overlooked how Saddam Killed thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians...

i love the reasoning behind people defending bush...basically they're pulling the third grades "he started it" bullshit...so basically its ok for bush to kill thousands of innocent civilians because saddam did it first? cool man if thats the way shit works then im gonna go decapitate an entire family! hey its okay though because charles manson did it first!

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 08:41:37 AM »

i love the reasoning behind people defending bush...basically they're pulling the third grades "he started it" bullshit...so basically its ok for bush to kill thousands of innocent civilians because saddam did it first? cool man if thats the way shit works then im gonna go decapitate an entire family! hey its okay though because charles manson did it first!

you missed your logic on that one.....all charles manson did is have followers that killed for him, so in turn you'd have to have followers that killed the charles' followers and charles himself....

anyways...innocent deaths are apart of war....show me a war that didn't have innocent deaths and i'll let you blame these on bush without another word...

plus there wouldn't be anymore killing if it wasn't for the anti american iraqi's, that kill more innocent iraqi's than the american's do. all america is trying to do is rebuild and get out, we've spent enough money there already

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2004, 03:54:25 PM »

you missed your logic on that one.....all charles manson did is have followers that killed for him, so in turn you'd have to have followers that killed the charles' followers and charles himself....

anyways...innocent deaths are apart of war....show me a war that didn't have innocent deaths and i'll let you blame these on bush without another word...

plus there wouldn't be anymore killing if it wasn't for the anti american iraqi's, that kill more innocent iraqi's than the american's do. all america is trying to do is rebuild and get out, we've spent enough money there already

Man, you have to realize you're arguing with children.  They don't even have the concept of Good Vs. Evil down, which is what we're BORN with.  Think about that shit.  They honestly can't see the difference between the president of the United States (trying to do good), and Saddam Hussein (trying to do evil).  Maybe both sides intentions get lost somewhere in the middle, but it's still a pretty clear picture to me who deserves what.  I can't believe how stupid some of these people are.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 07:47:02 PM »

Man, you have to realize you're arguing with children.  They don't even have the concept of Good Vs. Evil down, which is what we're BORN with.  Think about that shit.  They honestly can't see the difference between the president of the United States (trying to do good), and Saddam Hussein (trying to do evil).  Maybe both sides intentions get lost somewhere in the middle, but it's still a pretty clear picture to me who deserves what.  I can't believe how stupid some of these people are.  

If Saddam were president then you wwould say he is right you've been brain-washed.  It's not good and evil it's become eye for an eye Now that there arent any WMD(people to kill) we can stop searching.

-KIDRENEGADE-