Author Topic: Kill vs. M Dogg  (Read 669 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kill vs. M Dogg
« on: February 28, 2004, 04:26:36 PM »
aight, 10-15 bar battle, first to 4, 3 vote ko, spit when u got time peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Kill vs. M Dogg
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 09:31:49 PM »
checking in, will be in tomorrow.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 03:31:30 AM »
cool, I'ma drop sum this week

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 05:15:32 PM »
Call you Kill 'cause you already decomposing, that's why you can't respond 'cause you ain't composing/
You gonna diss my sister I already see the hand you holding, get new clothing 'cause we BALCO exposing/
You may think I'm delirious, but I'm serious, no cheating this time Sha77er S7ar is hearing this/
To all those curious, just keep cheering us, watch the Tyson techniec when his furious/
Biting trying to bring the pain, you think you could end my reign, you think my punches are drained/
Well top level you can't maintain, you can diss my sister but not my name, time to leave him slain/
You a rhymer? who trained you in that, who was the only that showed you how to rap, make tracks/
The only way you Daddy is if you follow the Mack, that's Kris Krossed so you wiggy wiggy wack/
Cloud 9 is no more so here we go, you like Suge, you lost without you 5 Star Surgen General/
You've been lock away, comeback questionable, used to be Killuminati thinking you and 'Pac were homosexual/
The Ja Rule of the game got you 15 minutes of fame, got you in the Hall but I stain up your name/
Expose the truth like Sammy when bat broke in two, it's a short McCarthy's list of biters that names just you/

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 06:27:40 AM »
c u dropped, i will soon too

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2004, 01:26:01 PM »
You a hypocrit - made a Hall-Of-Shame with Rod-in-ya-crew// (Canibus...)
You a loser - i needed bout 5-"matches" to become "hotter"-than-you// (...drops heat, y'all just...)
You a loser - it's all-a-game, but u felt humiliated and sent traitors-to-clicks// (...Rip...)
You a hypocrit - you said i bite-rappers, dogg, what's that say-in-ya-sig??// ((1)) (...and jack)

yup...

This "Dogg" is just a "bitch"-in-trouble, concerned with self-adulation when he can't even kick-a-double//
it's gettin dirty like kicks-in-puddles, you can't battle, the only ones afraid of you "droppin" is kids-in-huddles// ((2))
now you act-violent while ya groups of homies-disintegrate, you lack-talent - 3 years and still goin-for-middleweight//
we all know-you-be-in-a-state of frustration, so you plot and twist-facts, in the end this-"cat" is just a phony-I-penetrate//
I'm like the real "Rippa", not the puppet-fake, I go-"deaden-whores" while you keep droppin-names and call it dope-metaphors//
Rod didn't write-his-stuff, this hoes-better-off doin the same, but you won't-get-a-war goin, you'll just  "bite"-the-dust//

And again

You a loser - organizin-tournies, and get voted out after one rhyme-spit// (Heavyweights...)
You a hypocrit -  wanted me in ya wack-crew till I said no and then denied-it// (...don't fuck with...)
You a hypocrit - moralized-to-homies when you the phoniest-of-lyers// (...hypocrits...)
You a loser - in our last battle nobody backed-you, cause the voters-wasn't-biased// (...and losers)

peace...and vote

((1)) hard toverllok this lol
((2)) I was told he's kinda obese

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Kill vs. M Dogg....VOTE!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2004, 01:30:14 PM »
WHUT DA FUCK?

Look M, you already did this in our first battle and really, this time i want you to give me a fuckin serious response. Why do you keep accusin me of bitin? Really, you brought that up in our first battle and you just did it again...have u ever considered bringin up evidence? I'd luv to see that :D . cuz this IMO is just lame...u can accuse anybody of bitin ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2004, 01:48:29 PM »
I don't want beef tho...really, I'm cool with you, but this shit kinda pissed me off when i read it...especially cuz i asked u last time and u didn't really respond

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2004, 02:02:46 PM »
90% of kill's shit is personal so i doubt he bites.. i dunno where its comin from, im just throwin my 2 shits in.. i'll vote on this if no one does lata
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2004, 03:00:24 PM »
vote=kill
m dogg's was better then most of the shit ive seen from him, except for this line.....
The only way you Daddy is if you follow the Mack, that's Kris Krossed so you wiggy wiggy wack/
LOL@wiggy wiggy wack. besides for that, pretty good. had some decent punches and flowed well.
kill killed it though. had some wicked wordplay and the vast majority of his multi's worked.

kick ass album

Dreamz

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2004, 04:38:18 PM »
yo they were both hot but kill was just a little hotter
Vote_kill

Props to you both

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2004, 04:41:14 PM »
KILL .. y coz i felt his more.. and imo i thought his was more of a battle verse i'd like to see more often!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2004, 07:52:14 PM »
I don't want beef tho...really, I'm cool with you, but this shit kinda pissed me off when i read it...especially cuz i asked u last time and u didn't really respond

I read your shit on Mack, and it had disses on my sister, I honestly have no beef, but one thing that pisses my off is dissing my sister. So I pulled out the thing I know would strike back. The votes are meaning less to me in these cases, I strike to the heart with family disses.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2004, 11:23:58 AM »
damn, less than 24 hours :o :o :o

M DOGG: As for ur sister....

1. I'll stop mentionin her if it pisses u off, aight
2. I didn't diss her in my battle with mack tho. the line was:
"Mack couldn't spit a Lil Bullet if he had Pink in his tool"
which only played with Mack, cuz he got the name of a gun, hence gun -> bullet -> your sister, but that was no diss to her, just wordplay

as for bitin...

i just don't like readin evident lies in a battle against me and then not bein given a reason for why i had to read that...i'm still waitin for one

other than that, good battle though...peace
« Last Edit: March 05, 2004, 11:24:35 AM by undergroundpastthepavement »

rafsta

Re: Kill vs. M Dogg
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 01:32:51 PM »
both rhymes wak, but kills is less wak...

vote: KILL