Author Topic: 4 Facts about Isreali-Palestine Conflict-part 3  (Read 664 times)

infinite59

4 Facts about Isreali-Palestine Conflict-part 3
« on: April 06, 2002, 07:19:12 PM »
1.  That Isreal stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?  That no other country in the world whether member of the UN or non-member, has been so frequently condemned by the UN?

2.  That the United States awards Isreal around 4 billion in aid each year (exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent)?  That this residual aid has been used to finance the illegal occupation of the land of Palestine, to confiscate Palestinian homes and land, and carry out human rights violations against civilians?

3.  That Isreal is using US-supplied (and donated) weapons of war (including F-16 jets, Apache helicopters, and tanks) with tacit approval, against civilians in violaiton of US and international law?  That American weapons are supplied on the premise that they will be used only in self-defense, not to enforce an illegal military occupation?

4.  That Sharon, Isreali prime minister, is a war criminal, responsible for the murder of thousands of Palestinians?  That he is responsible for the massacre of more than 2,750 Palestinians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila in Lebanon in 1982?  That the UN qualified the massacre by Sharon as Genocide?

BOTTOM LINE..........  

What is not being revealed by the media is that Isreal, a mighty military power with nuclear capability, is perpetrating war crimes and human rights abuses against a stateless, army-less Palestinian civilian population.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: 4 Facts about Isreali-Palestine Conflict-part
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 07:26:05 PM »
that shits fucked up man  :( >:( :(

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 09:05:52 PM »
that shits fucked up man  :( >:( :(

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2002, 09:28:20 PM »
It'd be an interesting thing to see you post positive facts about Israel, eh, Infinite?

What's the only Middle Eastern democracy? Israel.

Did you know, but Iran has defied 72 UN resolutions, thus proving your supposition wrong?

Did you know that Palestinian extremists were behind the assassination of Yitzak Rabin, who had almost concluded a peace process which would have withdrawn Jewish settlers and troops from the occupied territories?

Both sides of the story, homeboy. It seems to me you assume no Muslim can do wrong if he says "Allah has told me to this", or "Jews are evil!". Hypocrisy evidently does not justify extremish, as you so rightly point out in the case of Israel. Do not be guilty of it yourself.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 09:31:40 PM »
It'd be an interesting thing to see you post positive facts about Israel, eh, Infinite?

Did you know, but Iran has defied 72 UN resolutions, thus proving your supposition wrong?

Did you know that Palestinian extremists were behind the assassination of Yitzak Rabin, who had almost concluded a peace process which would have withdrawn Jewish settlers and troops from the occupied territories?

Both sides of the story, homeboy. It seems to me you assume no Muslim can do wrong if he says "Allah has told me to this", or "Jews are evil!". Hypocrisy evidently does not justify extremish, as you so rightly point out in the case of Israel. Do not be guilty of it yourself.

LOL..... I think CNN and news stations in America say enough posotive things about Isreal to have you waving your flags in the streats for years.. I'm just trying to shed some light into the sea of darkness.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 09:35:13 PM »

::)

first of all it was the extremist jews who killed Yitzak Rabin because they didnt want the peace offer to happen and they wanted all of the territorries

and wtf where did you hear that shit from iran cause thats some bullshit too, cause ever since that shit in the late 70s and early 80s they have been tryin to make iran look bad every chance they get

infinite just speakin some real shit.....since all this shit infiinite posted is true....why doesnt israel fix that shit and then we'll talk positive about israel

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2002, 09:48:46 PM »
Yo Infinite, that's not the right tack. CNN is bullshit cause it don't show the Palestinian side of the situation; You're wrong here cause you don't show the Israeli side.

Doggystylin, if we look at the official and unofficial facts, we find ex-Israeli intelligence officers provided the murderers the information, we also find it was a member of Hamas who fired the bullet.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2002, 09:52:14 PM »
Doggystylin, if we look at the official and unofficial facts, we find ex-Israeli intelligence officers provided the murderers the information, we also find it was a member of Hamas who fired the bullet.

umm....and this is comin from the israeli intelligence.....so what the fuck do you expect? of course their gonna blame it on hamas.....wake up man, lol

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2002, 09:53:40 PM »
Yo Infinite, that's not the right tack. CNN is bullshit cause it don't show the Palestinian side of the situation; You're wrong here cause you don't show the Israeli side.

The information circulating in America about the War is totally off balanced... I'm trying to provide more wieght for the Muslim side of things.

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 09:55:17 PM »
What Infinite says in the last post about the American media is true. They speak a bunch of bull-But so does Al Jazeera. You ever watched that?

Doggy, I said EX-members.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2002, 09:57:40 PM »
What Infinite says in the last post about the American media is true. They speak a bunch of bull-But so does Al Jazeera. You ever watched that?

Doggy, I said EX-members.

even ex members.....do you think they would wanna make israel look like the ones who fucked up the peace process?

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2002, 10:09:54 PM »
*nods* True enough. They did a pretty good frame up job, though, in that case. Fingerprints, confession, etc. I mean that-They musta fuckin brainwashed him. *shivers*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2002, 10:12:48 PM »
i kinda dig what owen is trying to say

it'd be nice to have both sides of the story, and i'm pretty sure, it's safe to say that noone here rellly watches the news channles here, so that whole "cnn" comback all you pro-palastine folx are trying to use is little inacurrate

personally i think both israel and palastine or full of crap have done equally enough war crimes and wrong shit and both can easily squash this thing if they really wanted too, i dunno i guess theres not a word for diplomacy in their languages, eithr that or they just like the attention/conflict.

and about america's involvement, some of it i disagree with, i mean there comes a time where we really can step in and literally tell them no, but seriously what's worse? if we backed palastine  like we do israel ? the only thing that'd do is make israel pissed off at us and give us equally as much animosity. or back out of the whole thing and have the exact same sentiments from israel.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2002, 10:22:07 PM »
i kinda dig what owen is trying to say

it'd be nice to have both sides of the story, and i'm pretty sure, it's safe to say that noone here rellly watches the news channles here, so that whole "cnn" comback all you pro-palastine folx are trying to use is little inacurrate

personally i think both israel and palastine or full of crap have done equally enough war crimes and wrong shit and both can easily squash this thing if they really wanted too, i dunno i guess theres not a word for diplomacy in their languages, eithr that or they just like the attention/conflict.

and about america's involvement, some of it i disagree with, i mean there comes a time where we really can step in and literally tell them no, but seriously what's worse? if we backed palastine  like we do israel ? the only thing that'd do is make israel pissed off at us and give us equally as much animosity. or back out of the whole thing and have the exact same sentiments from israel.

1st part.....LOL i havent used that cnn thing here yet

2nd part, yes both of them are guilty but if you look at it from both sides of the story you will see israel is fuckin up more than palestine, and im not even being biased, just look at the facts

3rd part,what the US could have done is not give israel all of those fuckin war weapons, instead of that the US could have tried to make peace, i dunno about what you think but i dont think sending in all of that war shit helped make peace, and israel could have defened itself without the US's help, what do they need protection from , palestinians throwing rocks?, i dont think palestinians would blow themselves up as much if the israeli soilders didnt roll into the palestinians towns fuckin shit up

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2002, 10:35:17 PM »
Aiyyo, that was my joke, DS. *G*

Private Eye, 2001:"And lo, the children of David were underarmed, with their tanks and attack helicopters, compared to the Araf-ites and Hamas-ites with their slingshots and stones."