Author Topic: 4 Facts about Isreali-Palestine Conflict-part 3  (Read 666 times)

Youngster323

Re: 4 Facts about Isreali-Palestine Conflict-part
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:44 PM »
another fact....Israel has the 4th largest military in the whole world
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2002, 04:09:00 PM »
another fact....Israel has the 4th largest military in the whole world

thanx to who?

and they have the 4th largest and their fighting people who dont even have a military

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2002, 07:06:24 AM »
1.  That Isreal stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?  That no other country in the world whether member of the UN or non-member, has been so frequently condemned by the UN?

2.  That the United States awards Isreal around 4 billion in aid each year (exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent)?  That this residual aid has been used to finance the illegal occupation of the land of Palestine, to confiscate Palestinian homes and land, and carry out human rights violations against civilians?

3.  That Isreal is using US-supplied (and donated) weapons of war (including F-16 jets, Apache helicopters, and tanks) with tacit approval, against civilians in violaiton of US and international law?  That American weapons are supplied on the premise that they will be used only in self-defense, not to enforce an illegal military occupation?

4.  That Sharon, Isreali prime minister, is a war criminal, responsible for the murder of thousands of Palestinians?  That he is responsible for the massacre of more than 2,750 Palestinians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila in Lebanon in 1982?  That the UN qualified the massacre by Sharon as Genocide?

BOTTOM LINE..........  

What is not being revealed by the media is that Isreal, a mighty military power with nuclear capability, is perpetrating war crimes and human rights abuses against a stateless, army-less Palestinian civilian population.

why dont you tell them bout "black september" dawg...king husein killed over 10,000 palestinianz at one time in 1960 somethin for occupieing jordanian terrytoryz.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2002, 11:48:20 AM »
I think it comes down to like 3 things with Israel/U.S. -Usually i don't get into this stuff.

1. Israel is the only democracy in that area.  As the world's leading democracy, we promote democracy in the world, and defend democracy.  It would be hard for us to wage war against Israel or whatever the hell yall want us to do.

2. I think another part of the problem ,even if people won't admit it, is that America wants to protect Jerusalem.  I honestly feel theirs some higherups that don't want Jerusalem bombed, fought over, etc.  Because of the historical significance of the city.  

3. I also think that Arafat is a huge problem,  He screwed up that entire clinton peace treaty, which would have made his country bigger than he could have possibly dreamed of, but instead he wanted to act like a little child, and sit in the chair and refuse to speak for hours on end.  His support of terrorist, anti-civilian operations isn't helping much either.  If 2 mexicans came into america, blew up a church, a bus, etc. and killed innocent people, Then, The mexican government supported it?  PFFFFt, Sh*t Would blow up like the Godfather, and that's exactly what's happening over there.  How can you blame Israel for being just a LITTLE pissed off about that?  

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2002, 11:51:52 AM »
 How can you blame Israel for being just a LITTLE pissed off about that?  

i wouldn't but this fat fucker sharon is taking it too far

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2002, 11:51:53 AM »
a) Trauma, I was the one who pointed out the fact that was the only democracy.

b) You fail to see the situation; the Palestinians are not a nation like Mexico, only in heart, only in mind, like the Confederates.

Youngster323

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2002, 01:42:42 PM »
did some Israeli soldiers trap some Palestinians that are like 80 and wrote DOLL all over their bodies? And some reporter was trying to take pictures of them and they shot him but he had a bulletproof vest.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2002, 05:08:09 AM »
I think it comes down to like 3 things with Israel/U.S. -Usually i don't get into this stuff.

1. Israel is the only democracy in that area.  As the world's leading democracy, we promote democracy in the world, and defend democracy.  It would be hard for us to wage war against Israel or whatever the hell yall want us to do.

2. I think another part of the problem ,even if people won't admit it, is that America wants to protect Jerusalem.  I honestly feel theirs some higherups that don't want Jerusalem bombed, fought over, etc.  Because of the historical significance of the city.  

3. I also think that Arafat is a huge problem,  He screwed up that entire clinton peace treaty, which would have made his country bigger than he could have possibly dreamed of, but instead he wanted to act like a little child, and sit in the chair and refuse to speak for hours on end.  His support of terrorist, anti-civilian operations isn't helping much either.  If 2 mexicans came into america, blew up a church, a bus, etc. and killed innocent people, Then, The mexican government supported it?  PFFFFt, Sh*t Would blow up like the Godfather, and that's exactly what's happening over there.  How can you blame Israel for being just a LITTLE pissed off about that?  

THANK YOU^...finally someone that really seemz to know what"z going on here in Israel.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2002, 05:09:45 AM »
did some Israeli soldiers trap some Palestinians that are like 80 and wrote DOLL all over their bodies? And some reporter was trying to take pictures of them and they shot him but he had a bulletproof vest.

fiction^...or a twisted rumour.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2002, 05:12:40 AM »
a) Trauma, I was the one who pointed out the fact that was the only democracy.

b) You fail to see the situation; the Palestinians are not a nation like Mexico, only in heart, only in mind, like the Confederates.

no they"re not a nation like mexico...they support terrorism.
....of course tha majority iz peacefull....but this majority haz no effect...while tha headz of tha authority support terrorism...and tha organisationz offer tha poor sevilienz money in exchange for participance.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2002, 05:15:05 AM »

i wouldn't but this fat fucker sharon is taking it too far

sorry dawg..but this statement iz completelly irelevant....tha intifaada started monthz be4 sharon got ellected.

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2002, 08:47:41 AM »
I_Geezy, you say the Muslims here are bias, doesn't that make you bias too?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2002, 03:04:31 PM »

Word

See, that's why there is no peace their because no one wants to compromise. And I wouldn't either call that a compromise because the land was gonna basically be given to Palestinians, but Arafat refused.

Israel and the Palestinians look like they are trying to work things out but it's obvious that both sides want everything they want and no compromise.

That's why I feel like some peeps here, that both sides are massed up. SO what's the point of justifing one side when the other side is equally as bad???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2002, 06:53:23 PM »
I'll definately admit that.  The only love I have for israel is that they're democratic.  I think people hate on the u.s. for backing them, but we're only backing a democracy, we're fed up with Sharon too, we've been begging for weeks now for him to withdrawl from Palestine.  Both sides are straight up wack, but guess what?

Last week, my church had it's annual conference, 11 million watched around the world.  One of the men who prayed mentioned that they realize the trouble in the middle east is the fullfilment of prophecy, but prayed for peace none the less.  It's all prophetic, guys, this is all gonna happen, nothing we can do about it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2002, 04:43:33 AM »
I_Geezy, you say the Muslims here are bias, doesn't that make you bias too?

first of all dawg....i din"t say anyone"z bias...and i din"t insult anyone....and even if i did(what i din"t do) why would it make be bias too?...i live here...i know what i"m talking about...there iz no brainwashing on our side. "democratical" as you said.