Author Topic: Detroit get Lang  (Read 145 times)

eS El Duque

Detroit get Lang
« on: February 27, 2004, 11:29:58 PM »
This sucks...Canucks were suppossed to get Lang and Gonchar..guess that wont happen now.

Doesn't look good for my canucks....2 all-star teams in the conference (Colorado/Detroit)

Looks like its gonna be either Canucks/Colorado/detroit vs Sens Stanley cup final..sorry leaf fans..you guys just suck  :)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:Detroit get Lang
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 10:01:11 AM »
^^The Sharks have has good of a chance to get to the finals as Vancouver becuase San Jose has a better goalie.
Ottawa isn't as good this year as last year. The Flyers have a a better chance of making to the finals over any other team in the East. NJ won't get there as long as Stevensa is out, Toronto won't get anywhere close, Boston has a pretty goo chance too.

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 07:13:47 PM »
^^The Sharks have has good of a chance to get to the finals as Vancouver becuase San Jose has a better goalie.
Ottawa isn't as good this year as last year. The Flyers have a a better chance of making to the finals over any other team in the East. NJ won't get there as long as Stevensa is out, Toronto won't get anywhere close, Boston has a pretty goo chance too.

I got a feeling flyers are gonna choke  ;D

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 04:48:54 AM »
^^If the Flyers lose it will be because of injuries and not because they choked.

And the Canucks were never going to get anyone from Washington because Brain Burke isn't that kind of GM who wants to spend money on guys who make between $3.5-5million a year.

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2004, 08:50:21 AM »
^^If the Flyers lose it will be because of injuries and not because they choked.

And the Canucks were never going to get anyone from Washington because Brain Burke isn't that kind of GM who wants to spend money on guys who make between $3.5-5million a year.

No, it could happen becuase its burkes last year here (looks like it will happen)...could screw up the franchise hehe. And, we do need a scoring defencemen.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 12:52:45 PM »

No, it could happen becuase its burkes last year here (looks like it will happen)...could screw up the franchise hehe. And, we do need a scoring defencemen.

It will be due to injuries because both Keth and Roenick are gone and they don't know when they will return.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 12:56:18 PM »
Funny Story Time:

I was at at bar yesterday, and Brian Burke was there.  People were getting pictures with him and shit.  I asked our waitress who that guy was, and she's like "Are you serious?", I'm like "uh. yeah".  She's like "It's BRIAN BURKE!".  So then I was like "Who's That?", she looked at me like I was retarded.  She told me that he was the Canucks GM or whatver.  I'm not really a hockey fan lol..