Author Topic: To Tom... and others.......  (Read 493 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
To Tom... and others.......
« on: April 11, 2002, 12:52:53 PM »
One thing that fustrates me is people using what people do as an excuse to stop believing in God. The world is fucked up, always will be, will never stop until Jesus comes back to Earth (I'm a Catholic and I'll take that to my grave). Everything in the worlddone in the Lord's name, most off it is used to opress others. All the Holy Wars, Europe colonies around the world taking land from "savages" so that they can save them, slavery, suicide bombings, opression kings, terriorism both on gays and family plaining clinics and other nations, blockades on countries so that the people can starve and much much more. All of this in the name of religion. So if God truly exist, then why does he allow this to happen.

The answer is simple, God created us in is image, he loves us with a love so great that we can not understand it. And with this, he give us free will. The suffering on Earth is not for heaven. I know in all my heart that suffering here is not everything, because God is allowing me to make my own choices so that I can go to heaven. God has given me the greatest gift of them all FREE WILL.

God gave us free will so that we can make are own choices. From the beginning, God gave Adam and Eve a great place to live, and told them not to eat an apple, well everyone knows that story, and from there we have been a creature of sin. In the old testament, the Jews wanted a form of government, and this became trouble as they looked at there relationship to God as a model. What they found was God ruled over them, so using that, one would rule over them, as God would. God disaproved, but as we all know, this started a government system that stood strong for over 3,000 years, if not more. God stepped aside and allowed the Jews to crown a king. The old testament is strongly against slavery, but when slavery was being inforced, black were read the Bible to make it seem as if slavery was a command of God. But God gave us free will to make Earth how we want it. It's almost like his testing us, and letting us hurt each other. But the goal isn't to make your life on Earth better, but to look forward to Heaven.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: To Tom... and others.......
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 02:11:38 PM »
I couldn't agree more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 06:47:16 PM »
Definately, without sin, we would not have any free will.  Without bad, you cannot judge good.  Without ugly, you can't comprehend pretty.  Without old, you can't value youth.  it goes on and on, 2 sides to everything, evil is necessary.

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 06:58:11 PM »
Definately, without sin, we would not have any free will.  Without bad, you cannot judge good.  Without ugly, you can't comprehend pretty.  Without old, you can't value youth.  it goes on and on, 2 sides to everything, evil is necessary.

Yea, true, for everything you do, there is a reason not do it, but it all depends on the line your willing to cross. For some, suicide bombings is the biggest praise to the lord, to others, its the biggest sin...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 07:59:23 PM »
Yea, but it doesn't matter what it is to man, it just matters what it is to the lord.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 10:36:34 PM »
Thats cool an all. And i can respect where yur comin frum M. As well as other religious folkz on tha board. But, i dont know about tha stories of tha bible, seein as how no one who has ever told me any of those stories...was around when their religion began. So they dont know for SURE. Its like "the blind leading the blind" IMO. I mean, i dont believe in anything until i see it myself. So for religion, i cant be POSITIVE that its fake...but for sure cant be positive that its real. So it urkz me when religious folkz come to me...and act as if theyre opinions and beliefs are FACT, when they obviously cant be...because a fact is supported by evidence. If religion helps sum people out, then its good for them. But its fukin bullshit when certain religious people look down on others...simply because they are not religious, or not tha SAME religion as them. That shows me how brainwashed they really are.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 11:48:30 PM »
Dude, all you gotta do is pray about it.  I prayed about it, and it was revealed to me that it was all true.  So that's all I need, lol.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2002, 12:53:47 AM »
Dude, all you gotta do is pray about it.  I prayed about it, and it was revealed to me that it was all true.  So that's all I need, lol.  

lol in a dream? thats tha proof? thats all good for u, but not enough proof for me. I could dream tonight that Beyonce is givin me head...but when i wake up...itll STILL be just a dream. Dreamz are reflexions of our subconscious mind, basically just our supressed thoughts that arise in dream form. When i say "proof"...ima hafta see sumbody part tha seas for me tah truly know tha shits true. Othawise, its all jus theory to me. If in tha end of MY life, im wrong...well...ill be wrong, and whateva consequenses come from that...come. however, if in tha end...religion was all wrong, and fake...then ALOT of senseless killing happened...in tha name of religion. And NO one gained SHIT frum it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2002, 10:59:53 AM »
No, not in a dream.

What faith do you have, that you need it all proved to you by a book? lol.  Look up faith in the dictionary.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2002, 12:32:40 PM »
Thats cool an all. And i can respect where yur comin frum M. As well as other religious folkz on tha board. But, i dont know about tha stories of tha bible, seein as how no one who has ever told me any of those stories...was around when their religion began. So they dont know for SURE. Its like "the blind leading the blind" IMO. I mean, i dont believe in anything until i see it myself. So for religion, i cant be POSITIVE that its fake...but for sure cant be positive that its real. So it urkz me when religious folkz come to me...and act as if theyre opinions and beliefs are FACT, when they obviously cant be...because a fact is supported by evidence. If religion helps sum people out, then its good for them. But its fukin bullshit when certain religious people look down on others...simply because they are not religious, or not tha SAME religion as them. That shows me how brainwashed they really are.

Simply believing that the sun will rise once again tomarrow morning is a belief in a master plan.  Respect your creator.

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2002, 12:50:35 PM »

Simply believing that the sun will rise once again tomarrow morning is a belief in a master plan.  Respect your creator.

Then i respect tha Earth. Our creation is just beyond what we understand. And people have shown that they can not deal well with what they dont understand. Rather then KEEP trying to figure out tha truth, its easier to just lay it off on "God created us." Maybe it is true, maybe its not. All im saying is, im open to tha fact that either option is there cus as people...WE just DONT know. I wish everyone was so open-minded because NO one KNOWS. Like i said, i respect where people come from with their views on this. What bugz me, and makes me argue...is tha fact that so many relgious people have this attitude as if they are so much better because they are religious. And act as if i, or anyone who believes what i believe...are just lost, confused souls who will go to hell when they die. LOL. I dont usually disrespect them, but i could. Cus in my eyes they arent thinkin as people, but as cattle...just following, rather then thinking on theyre own. And ive seen it plenty.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2002, 01:12:02 PM »

Then i respect tha Earth. Our creation is just beyond what we understand. And people have shown that they can not deal well with what they dont understand. Rather then KEEP trying to figure out tha truth, its easier to just lay it off on "God created us." Maybe it is true, maybe its not. All im saying is, im open to tha fact that either option is there cus as people...WE just DONT know. I wish everyone was so open-minded because NO one KNOWS. Like i said, i respect where people come from with their views on this. What bugz me, and makes me argue...is tha fact that so many relgious people have this attitude as if they are so much better because they are religious. And act as if i, or anyone who believes what i believe...are just lost, confused souls who will go to hell when they die. LOL. I dont usually disrespect them, but i could. Cus in my eyes they arent thinkin as people, but as cattle...just following, rather then thinking on theyre own. And ive seen it plenty.

Your seperating the two by saying "God created Us."  Just simply say, "The Creator created us" and it still means the same thing.

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2002, 01:45:16 PM »
I couldn't agree more.