Author Topic: Lil Jon dickriding meets d12 dilemma  (Read 875 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Lil Jon dickriding meets d12 dilemma
« on: February 29, 2004, 01:51:16 PM »
dunno about the track.. not bad, not really dope, maby it'll grow on me

what I do know though is that this track is a big problem for sgv, since there now is this massive conflict

what's he gonna say about the quality of the song.. will the juicy dick of Lil Jon/the Souf <-- win over the fannumber-made hate for --> Eminem/D12/Shady/Aftermath.. ? we'll see

SGV

Re:NEw D12 produced by Lil JOn!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 01:53:26 PM »
Commenting on Lil Jon's dick? LOL. Suspect.

Check a few posts up.

Either way, Song was coo.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 02:01:06 PM »
^^the dick won!

Check a few posts up.

Haha. Even Eminem wants shit from Lil Jon.

no word on the track.. u were still fighting with urself..it's not easy to beat such hate

SGV

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 02:04:09 PM »
LMAO @ the dick won. You're quite the homo. As a matter of fact, I like a few jams from D-12. Jams that they did without Lil Jon  :o  :o  :o  :o

This guy man.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 02:34:58 PM »
lol since when is saing the word making u a fag.. are people saiyng "suck my dick" fags in ur mind?

I though u might have noticed by now that "to ride someone's dick" as well as "to suck someone's dick" is a term, used as an synonym for exaggerated glorifiing of certain people, not meant literally.. well now u know

SGV

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 02:54:12 PM »
"You ride dick"

Ok that's coo.

"Lil Jon's juicy dick"

Thats homo shit. LOL. You got caught up guy.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2004, 03:07:33 PM »
lmao @ u taking half of my comment outta context as usual, but now even puttin it in ur sig..

well u had ur reasons.. since the whole sentence would have to much uncomfortable truth about u in it

SGV

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2004, 03:13:31 PM »
ACTUALLY! I put the whole thing, but it doesn't fit with the other quote. Stop trying to flip it. You made a homo comment and I called you on it.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2004, 03:24:14 PM »
^^lol.. what a pity it "doesn't fit the other quote".. biatch pleaz

it ain't a homo comment at all.. there're 2 possibilities, one is taking it literally which would be faggish but at the same time pointless cuz it's obviously not meant literally.. the other possibility is taking it as the metaphoric expression it is (as I explained to u before), and in that case it's just a way to describe u as the big time dickryder u are.. the point of the adjective 'juicy' is so to speak a way to increase the significance of the previously explained metaphoric term "to suck a dick"

got that?

SGV

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2004, 03:33:53 PM »
LOL. Stop trying man.

You refered to a mans dick as "juicy." It was gay.

Calling me a dickrider is funny. While I do support Lil Jon, I'm not re-naming myself after him(like you with Dre). I'm not claiming he's best ever, just the hottest of the moment(which is true). I can back up EVERYTHING I say about Lil Jon.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 03:56:05 PM »
so u are a dickryder of the place u live at? LoL.. the nickname on the internet isn't very important to me so I just made up something.. what's that to do with dickryding.. and I was refering to Lil Jon's and the South's "dick" which should clarify that I wasn't talking about actual dicks..

SGV

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 04:22:18 PM »
Yes I do dickride the S.G.V.

Explain to me how I dickride.

By the way, you still can't deny that your comment was gay.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2004, 04:40:48 PM »
maybe u have yet to see the context to understand why it wasn't.. since u sometimes happen to overlook half a sentence as u did when u looked at that vinnie paz thread.. LoL finally I know the cause of ur major problem with connecting different senteces with each other..

maybe u should read this again

it ain't a homo comment at all.. there're 2 possibilities, one is taking it literally which would be faggish but at the same time pointless cuz it's obviously not meant literally.. the other possibility is taking it as the metaphoric expression it is (as I explained to u before), and in that case it's just a way to describe u as the big time dickryder u are.. the point of the adjective 'juicy' is so to speak a way to increase the significance of the previously explained metaphoric term "to suck a dick"

again and again until u get it.. or u read the original senctence of which the shit in ur sig is a part of..but the whole thing this time pleaz

SGV

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 04:43:18 PM »
Maybe YOU don't get it.

Saying, you dickride man. That's coo.

But if you say, you ride big long juicy dicks. That's very gay. You must have a hard time understanding that you look very homo-erotic making a statement like that.

LOL @ having trouble connecting sentences. You got some hang ups with me man.

I guess it's safe to say you ride my dick.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2004, 04:51:14 PM »
it's based on what I've seen u answer.. it's not like I randomly claim some shit to insult u

and if u would have gotten it by now, would have succeeded to understand what I just quoted, u would know why it is not gay to add 'juicy', but has a simple reason.. but u didn't so like I said.. again and again..u gotta be patient