Author Topic: Sickening shit....  (Read 561 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sickening shit....
« on: April 10, 2002, 12:37:47 PM »
Anyone heard about that fuckin shit where the Palastiniens sent a 10 year old Palstine kid (one of their own!) as a suicide bomber to kill Israeli soldiers?! That shit is just sad and pathetic. What is wrong with some of these palastiniens? I mean you would NEVER see a Jewish/Israeli guy killing another child, let alone one of their OWN!!! That shit is just sad, I dont know whats up with all these palastinies doing this shit, but its really pissing me off how their killing civilians, and even some little children, and the worst part is my Dads Best friends cuzine died in that shit (where the 10 year old was sent)  :'(

I dunno what to think, cant they just stop killing civilians? I mean most of the time when you hear that Israelis kill palestiniens, its a soldier israeli killing another soldier Palastine (not a fuckin civilian!), but these fuckin Palastiniens, all they go for is children, civilians, etc...I just see it as fucked up....Im not racist, and Im not really into the political shit, so dont get mad, I just see shit as REALLY fucked up...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Sickening shit....
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2002, 12:44:34 PM »
first of all yes this is sad shit, but look, you gotta think, what would make them go this far? their human too and thats what all the oppression does, it makes em do shit like this,if they had a nice life, do you think they would do this?

and you said israelis dont kill palestinian civilians only palestinian soilders, when palestinians dont even have soilders, so israelis go out there ask a few questions and shoot the guy if he looks suspicious,or just shoot off into the streets, how else do you think 400 people have been killed in these last few days?

and today i heard a christian monk was shot while he was on a roof top and thier tryin to blame that on the palestinians when israelis are shootin at rooftops cause thats were the palestinian gunmen are, so how could the palestinians shoot him?......

Joachim

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2002, 12:47:59 PM »
Yo man, that shit (about kids dieing) does go both ways, in the press here in Britain there were pictures of an 8 year old Palestinian boy burnt to death by an Israeli gunship, and Israeli troops not allowing injured men, women and children who were tapped in a mosque, medical aid due to a kurfew they imposed.

Plus homie, it aint as simple as good -vs- evil, thats just propaganda fed through your government.

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2002, 12:49:28 PM »
Actually, there are many reported cases of Israeli soldiers accidentally killing children.

As for the monk, yes, "apparently" it was Palestinians. Either way, it's just another dead Christian out of the way for the victor of this war.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2002, 01:13:51 PM »
Actually, there are many reported cases of Israeli soldiers accidentally killing children.

As for the monk, yes, "apparently" it was Palestinians. Either way, it's just another dead Christian out of the way for the victor of this war.

accidently is the keyword...Palasteniens do it on purpose...

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2002, 01:33:25 PM »
if you were a soilder and killed children would you tell the world you did it on purpose or on accident? comon yall, some of the killings might have been accidents but ya know a lot of them havent been, and im not sayin suicide bombers are right but its not like they go into a school and  blow them selves up, anyways and i never heard of a 10 year old kid blowin himself up, nowhere, and im sure they would have made this big by now, its probably a exagerated story and how can all these countries not do anything about this? all these people dying from both sides.....damn, peace

Youngster323

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2002, 01:52:03 PM »
Soldiers from Israel have killed people that are 80 years old , u know old people.

Suicide Bombings kill the most 10 a day
Israeli soldiers kill way more than 10 a day.

Remember Israel has the 4th largest military thanx to the U.S and Palestine dont even have a military

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2002, 02:00:31 PM »
if you were a soilder and killed children would you tell the world you did it on purpose or on accident? comon yall, some of the killings might have been accidents but ya know a lot of them havent been, and im not sayin suicide bombers are right but its not like they go into a school and  blow them selves up, anyways and i never heard of a 10 year old kid blowin himself up, nowhere, and im sure they would have made this big by now, its probably a exagerated story and how can all these countries not do anything about this? all these people dying from both sides.....damn, peace

Naah, its not exagerated...I heard it from my family and from people at school, and a family member died from that shit...so i should know...

techniec

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2002, 02:44:43 PM »
2 words:
illegal occupation

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2002, 06:23:11 PM »
Man, the vietnamese used to do the same thing.

I knew a guy that was over there...He told me a ton of stories.

he said that they shot a kid one time.  The kid was walking a bicycle loaded up with machine guns through a path, and they knew he was supplying the enemy, so they shot out his front tire.  The kid grabbed a machine gun, and started shooting at them, so they put one in his head.  Sad stuff.

One day, their walking through the jungle, see a vietnamese guy, shoot him.  after they did, they came up to him, he wasn't on the enemies side, and he was only 15.. but he shouldn't have been in that area, so nothing happened to them.

Another time, they're in camp, and some naked girl starts walking up to them, she's like 17.  Totally naked.  One guy walks up to her (tryna get his move on), and his best friend shoots her in the head... just as he does, a grenade falls to the ground... her family had sent her in their to get close to the troops, then pull the pin.  That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of in my entire life.  

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2002, 07:55:50 PM »
Yo man, that shit (about kids dieing) does go both ways, in the press here in Britain there were pictures of an 8 year old Palestinian boy burnt to death by an Israeli gunship, and Israeli troops not allowing injured men, women and children who were tapped in a mosque, medical aid due to a kurfew they imposed.

Plus homie, it aint as simple as good -vs- evil, thats just propaganda fed through your government.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2002, 08:11:54 AM »
Israeli's are pieces of shit.  they have all none israelis that live there labled that they are not israeli,  sought of like what hitler did.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2002, 09:27:11 AM »
Israeli's are pieces of shit.  they have all none israelis that live there labled that they are not israeli,  sought of like what hitler did.

What??

And as for kids, I agree, Palestine is sick for that. In human history, people have used kids as suicide killers for a long time. Dating back to Greek and Roman days. But this is where I draw a line. There should be human rights laws against that. Shit, the men that send the kids should be real men and go themselves. But whatever. The world is fucked up in many ways. I took a quiz yesterday for a class, and it asked stupit questions like do I think humans are getting softer with technology. I had to say no, 'cause 5/6 of the world is getting worst. So shit, the world continues, as it always had.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2002, 10:23:55 AM »

What??

hitler had jews where a lable or some shit b4 tha concentration camps to distinguish who was a jew.  Now tha jews/israeli's r doin tha same shit to tha palestians

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2002, 12:39:23 PM »

hitler had jews where a lable or some shit b4 tha concentration camps to distinguish who was a jew.  Now tha jews/israeli's r doin tha same shit to tha palestians

Yeah i think all jews were made to wear a yellow star if thaz wht u talkin about

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...