Author Topic: WCC Keystyle News... SiNiStEr related... Heavyweight Challenger related  (Read 147 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Well first off, congrats on SiNiStEr who is now in the WCC Hall of Fame. You can read on him, as he is the second post Goldyn Era person to get in the Hall, Kill being the first.

Second, SiNiStEr also won the Heavyweight title, damn, been a big month indeed for the him.

Lastly, since AlerG is not really active, here are the monthly rankings for who exactly will challenge for the WCC title this month updated. A while ago we agreed to do monthly rankings because when ToNe was champion, hardly anyone stepped up, and ToNe wanted to battle a vet, but non of the vets where active, and he didn't want to battle a newbie, even though they where the active ones. So every month we'll have monthly rankings. It's suppose to be people rank, and we average out who is rank where. But since we first starting, I'll do the first Monthly ranking, and then after that, we'll have people rank, and the average will be the offical monthly rankings. Here is the monthly rankings, and SiNiStEr MUST battle someone from this list to defend his title

1. I Geezy
2. Kill
3. M Dogg
4. Da Notorious Mack
5. Pr1mo

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
seems to be a good system, but just for u to know i won't be as active as back in my DA and Cloud 9 days, I'ma just battle from time to time, but i think i do deserve a heavyweight title shot, ain't never had one yet...but i can wait for a minute, peace

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
LOL@ M-Dogg putting himself in the rankings....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
oh, btw....congrats Sin, i say battle Kill...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh, btw....congrats Sin, i say battle Kill...

word ;D

we can have our lil 10 bar limit battle, but i'd like to have a shot at ur title sooner or later

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
how bout we set it up right..

get someone to delete the thread thats there right now.. or kill edit it and we'll make it for the belt..
our battle can be my defense for the month.. then again it might be the sacrifice for the month.. lol who knows but yea i say we do it like this..

and what we gon do bout the votes..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok agreed, we make that a heavyweight battle