Author Topic: something i've noticed about ya'll americans  (Read 676 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:something i've noticed about ya'll americans
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 06:41:24 PM »

The schools have became so terrorized over things being done the wrong way, and lawsuits, and loopholes and shit, that they have no balls anymore.  A teacher can't hug a child.  That has nothing to do with learning; but it's just symbolic of how things have changed for the worse.  

As far as learning goes, teachers can't fail kids that fuck up.  In the old days, you were afraid of your teacher, because he would fail you, suspend you, etc. Now the teachers (or most) have absolutely no control over their classrooms so nobody does any work.  They just skate by.  

I owe nearly everything I am to the work my teachers and my father did when I was a kid.  I had teachers, from the time I was in Kindergarten till at least 5th grade, and then again subject specific teachers in jr. high and High school that went out of their way to make learning fun and exciting.  My dad helped me out too, not so much taking tests and studying and things, but from the time I was born, he talked to me, taught me things, took me places, showed me how to do things, answered my questions.  Parents don't always do that, so kids don't always learn.  

I just graduated, class of 2003 and I noticed my class was the last class that people were being held back my brother got held back once in first grade because his skills were not up to par.  We did everything at home but he has a learning disorder of some sort so it wasn't neglect from the family at all, and dammit he should have been held back once more in my opinion because the school didn't give him the proper help he needed; he just now got into a more intimae class situation....5 years later... that shit is fucked up I'm glad I got all I could from school btu as trauma said it has gottento it's lowest point now.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 07:00:16 PM »
There's a reason why people here make spelling errors...They're fucking idiots.

Read one of Mdoggs posts. I guarantee you'll find the most idiotic spelling errors known to mankind. Sometimes it even shocks me to see how dumb a person can be.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2004, 07:24:43 PM »
Nik and I don't always see eye to eye, but the man can spell  ;D

Trauma, my mom still hugs her students, and there aren't any rules that I am aware of in our city (state) that says she can't. She's a 5th grade teacher now, and has taught K thru 5 over the years. We are a small city (30,000) compared to a place like Chicago or NY, so maybe it's regional?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2004, 07:36:55 PM »
There's a reason why people here make spelling errors...They're fucking idiots.

Read one of Mdoggs posts. I guarantee you'll find the most idiotic spelling errors known to mankind. Sometimes it even shocks me to see how dumb a person can be.

Or Great Dane that bastard can't spell for shit!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2004, 01:24:40 AM »
overseer you should put in a spellcheck option,
when we have the new forum installed it comes with a spell checker. :)

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2004, 01:27:50 AM »
lol.. i think looking now, its not spelling, its the wrong words being used in the wrong places.. obveusly <- (spelt wrong again on purpose. lol)

i just noticed a pattern where its often americans doing this, and that those errors seemed to follow the same form.

like i just said the new board will have a spellchecker, lol.. so no excuses! hahaha

« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 02:43:07 AM by Overseer »

BL7

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2004, 02:33:24 AM »
As long as I can understand the person, then that's good enough for me. I don't give a fuck about how well they spell.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 02:34:26 AM by Soopa Doopa »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2004, 04:54:04 AM »
What made me start noticing how fucked up the schools are, is when a girl I know became a teacher.  She teaches 1st grade... that's 6 year olds.  She can't hug them, it's against school policies.

My mom works in an Elementary school, she can't even touch the students let alone hug them.
in secondary school i had a teacher i hugged a few times even kissed her, there was nothing sexual about it it was just the relationship we had, she was my form tutor for like 6 years, i went thru some hard times in that period its good to know there is some1 you respect who will always make time for you.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2004, 05:35:28 AM »
What the hell are you guys talking about  ::) Who cares about elementary tecahers hugging students...Trauma your brain is fucked up.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2004, 06:49:19 AM »
^^ You're right, we should be talking about more important things than children getting a compassionate educator, like for instance... Your tooth pain.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 06:49:35 AM by The Big Bad Ass »

JTSimon

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2004, 07:02:41 AM »
^^ You're right, we should be talking about more important things than children getting a compassionate educator, like for instance... Your tooth pain.  ::)

Oh I get it now...a compassionate educator helps children spell better  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2004, 10:13:58 AM »
Well, I thought I'd get into it a little more.

What made me start noticing how fucked up the schools are, is when a girl I know became a teacher.  She teaches 1st grade... that's 6 year olds.  She can't hug them, it's against school policies.

The schools have became so terrorized over things being done the wrong way, and lawsuits, and loopholes and shit, that they have no balls anymore.  A teacher can't hug a child.  That has nothing to do with learning; but it's just symbolic of how things have changed for the worse.  

As far as learning goes, teachers can't fail kids that fuck up.  In the old days, you were afraid of your teacher, because he would fail you, suspend you, etc. Now the teachers (or most) have absolutely no control over their classrooms so nobody does any work.  They just skate by.  

I owe nearly everything I am to the work my teachers and my father did when I was a kid.  I had teachers, from the time I was in Kindergarten till at least 5th grade, and then again subject specific teachers in jr. high and High school that went out of their way to make learning fun and exciting.  My dad helped me out too, not so much taking tests and studying and things, but from the time I was born, he talked to me, taught me things, took me places, showed me how to do things, answered my questions.  Parents don't always do that, so kids don't always learn.  

Nice post.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2004, 12:26:13 PM »
lol....over the years, I've gotten pretty fast at typin, so I be spellin shit the way I speak it, my fingers just type whats in my head automatically......dats because its a message board though, so it dont really matter too much, as long as U get yur message across......BUT, theres an exception, ol skool cats may remember that 1 dood, slickafellaa or wuteva, he didn't kno how 2 spell 4 shit.....I kno it wasn't no slang, he just simply did not know.....idiodic misspelling is different than yur average person usin slang......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2004, 07:53:33 PM »
I don't think we should have a spell-check...Now we won't be able to tell the idiots apart from the smart people.

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2004, 01:38:56 AM »
but you can spell.. and ;)