Author Topic: Why Is Christians Celebrating Christmas??  (Read 466 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Why Is Christians Celebrating Christmas??
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2002, 09:09:12 PM »
yeah it does, kind

in the bible it says there was this bright honkin star or something in the sky, well , scietist or whatever they're called that study space have proven that something like that happened around the time jesus was  born around April 6-14
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2002, 09:19:30 PM »
Rember alot of peeps celabrat Christmas cause of all that santa crap.  So

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2002, 09:23:49 PM »
^^ LOL got cut off.^^

anyway I think you should celabrate Jesus all year long.  And if you don't Believe in him, what do you care if it's not an accurate date.

Peace

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2002, 09:34:48 PM »
^^ LOL got cut off.^^

anyway I think you should celabrate Jesus all year long.  And if you don't Believe in him, what do you care if it's not an accurate date.

Peace

i belive everything jesus said....

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2002, 09:40:59 PM »
cool dogg.  Same here.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2002, 10:04:41 PM »
but i belive in jesus as a prophet... notas son of God

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2002, 11:46:56 PM »

i belive everything jesus said....

He said he was the son of god.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2002, 12:42:09 AM »

accrding to the Qu'ran he never said that...
and according to the Bible, he didnt answred when people asked him

dexter

Re:Why Is Christians Celebrating Christmas??
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 10:52:54 AM »
Who knows?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2003, 02:35:24 AM »

accrding to the Qu'ran he never said that...
and according to the Bible, he didnt answred when people asked him

there are about 5 or 6 versese i can think up of on the top of my head where he says he's the son of god

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2003, 08:54:53 AM »
nobody know when Jesus is born, since it havent been written in any kind of script ... Christmas started 300 after christ. when the current pope ordered it, he wanted a day to celebrate Jesus and since the romain had the "Sun-Worshiping" day every 25 december, the pope thaught it would be a good day for christmas since people already wascelebrating...

is it correct to celebrate christmas on a day that he wasnt born and on a day witch is taken from the romains "sun-worshiping" ??

No one says that December 25th is the historical date of Jesus birth, it is just the date most Christians choose to celebrate it. If you don't know the exact date of his birth, you have to celebrate it sometime now don't you? Orthodox Christians celebrate his birth on January 6th, are you now going to tell me that Christians think that he was born twice? You are an idiot.

Maestro sounds like a really jealous Muslim. I bet he looks around and is extremely envious of all the Christmas celebrations, with the great food, cookies, parades, gifts, Christmas carols, Santa Claus, lights, trees, decorations, etc. People all over the world that aren't even Christian celebrate Christmas. It makes you angry, huh?  LOL, compare Christmas to your best religious holiday: Ramadan, where you go a month without eating, drinking, or having sex! No wonder Muslims are so uptight. Maybe if you guys loosened up and promoted love and peace like we do on Christmas you guys might not be obsessed with killing everyone who doesn't look like you.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2003, 08:56:28 AM by CWalker187 »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2003, 11:18:32 PM »
"Ramadan, where you go a month without eating, drinking, or having sex!"
didn't Jesus basically do the same thing when he fasted for like 40 days in the desert ?

« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 11:22:09 PM by Fattak »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2003, 01:40:44 PM »
nobody know when Jesus is born, since it havent been written in any kind of script ... Christmas started 300 after christ. when the current pope ordered it, he wanted a day to celebrate Jesus and since the romain had the "Sun-Worshiping" day every 25 december, the pope thaught it would be a good day for christmas since people already wascelebrating...

is it correct to celebrate christmas on a day that he wasnt born and on a day witch is taken from the romains "sun-worshiping" ??

No one says that December 25th is the historical date of Jesus birth, it is just the date most Christians choose to celebrate it. If you don't know the exact date of his birth, you have to celebrate it sometime now don't you? Orthodox Christians celebrate his birth on January 6th, are you now going to tell me that Christians think that he was born twice? You are an idiot.

Maestro sounds like a really jealous Muslim. I bet he looks around and is extremely envious of all the Christmas celebrations, with the great food, cookies, parades, gifts, Christmas carols, Santa Claus, lights, trees, decorations, etc. People all over the world that aren't even Christian celebrate Christmas. It makes you angry, huh?  LOL, compare Christmas to your best religious holiday: Ramadan, where you go a month without eating, drinking, or having sex! No wonder Muslims are so uptight. Maybe if you guys loosened up and promoted love and peace like we do on Christmas you guys might not be obsessed with killing everyone who doesn't look like you.

dayem boy, if you were heavier, my nuts would be touching the ground, why are you always on them... replying to a thread 9 MONTHS LATER...and which dumbfuck upped this anyway

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2004, 10:01:40 PM »
Acctually after ramadan comes EID which
we give gifts to eachother So No and ramadan
is a special time of year because it tests your faith
of God you sacrafice the pleasures of life to God
and you dont really starve you just eat dinner after sun down somthing small and simple it really gives you a chance to reflect on yourself as a human being and whats truly important which is being close to God
that comment was so racist i HATE people who
down Islam yet dont know a thing about it
and Fasting is said in the quran AND in the bible
that fasting is a way to feed your soul on a spiritual level all religons in the world have fasting in them
so your just dumb for downing it cause your not downing only Islam but every major religon on earth
Thus your a hypocrite and a bitch

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2004, 10:01:43 AM »
Christianity has been so disgustingly watered down that the essence of Christianity may be lost for good.

The Puritans of the 17th Century made a final, desperate attempt to bring people back to true Christianity.  So what was the first thing they did?  They outlawed all Christmas celebrations!  Banned keeping Christmas trees, and made the singing of Christmas carols a crime.  Even the making of mince pies was forbidden!

Christmas, as I-Bo said, has pagan roots.  The practice of exchanging Christmas presents origionated with the Romans.  Every December, the pagan holiday was being performed called Saturnalia.  Christians would later take over the tradition and keep the same practice.  

This is why today you can't tell the difference between a Christian and a pagan.

What is Christianity anyway?  Christianity was started by Paul, who never even was a companion to Jesus Christ.  Paul's activities were in Europe and many years after Christ he founded Christianity and began telling the greatest lie ever told; that Jesus was a God.  Jesus was not a God.  He never claimed to be a God.  He brought a monotheistic religion.  He was a prophet who worshipped and was inspired by a higher power.

There were many messengers throughout time.  Who made great strides in the evolution of man.  They were prophets (Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Moses, Jesus, etc.) who were brought to a people at a different time.  Verily,  Allah never left a people to go astray.  The final prophet is the prophet Muhammad.  His message and way of life of his people has been guaranteed by Allah to be protected till the end of time.  Muhammad was brought to all of humanity, his message was complete and touches on every field of knowledge; and as the Qu'ran states, in his lifetime the true religion of Allah=God=Creator=Most High, had been perfected.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2004, 10:03:04 AM by Ibrahim Islam »