Author Topic: Not again...I'm dying here  (Read 432 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:Not again...I'm dying here
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 03:13:47 PM »
I brush my teeth everyday ;D

You Brits need to take notes from this guy...

Max makes me proud to be an American! :'( ;D

damn, I feel sorry for you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 04:25:56 PM »
whats the problem just get it pulled out, one of mine grew out at an angle kept catching my cheek my dentist pulled it out all it took was 2 injections for the local anistetic wait ofr 20 minutes then maybe 2 minutes to get it out. u can't feal anything, the worst bit about it is hearing the crunching and it sounds very painful. it didn't even hurt after really  i even snuck in a sneaky joint when i got home although my dentist told me not to cos it could cause an infection but they give u this thing to bite, and i just stuck that in my mouth whilst i had it. weird this is u got a big gap in ur gums but it covers over real quik. everyone had told me horror stories about ppl who been off ill for a week after having a tooth out but it was nothing neva really had any irritation.

That's because you're obviously a man, LOL.  Pussies complain over "oh, I have to go to the dentist, I need 2 days off".  This fucker just said he needed 2 weeks, because his tooth hurts.  

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2004, 04:35:27 PM »
whats the problem just get it pulled out, one of mine grew out at an angle kept catching my cheek my dentist pulled it out all it took was 2 injections for the local anistetic wait ofr 20 minutes then maybe 2 minutes to get it out. u can't feal anything, the worst bit about it is hearing the crunching and it sounds very painful. it didn't even hurt after really  i even snuck in a sneaky joint when i got home although my dentist told me not to cos it could cause an infection but they give u this thing to bite, and i just stuck that in my mouth whilst i had it. weird this is u got a big gap in ur gums but it covers over real quik. everyone had told me horror stories about ppl who been off ill for a week after having a tooth out but it was nothing neva really had any irritation.

That's because you're obviously a man, LOL.  Pussies complain over "oh, I have to go to the dentist, I need 2 days off".  This fucker just said he needed 2 weeks, because his tooth hurts.  

First of all you can't compare DonRizzle situation to mines...and the tooth is still under the gum...so suck a fat 1.

My dentist said I can hold off till spring break for the surgery.

lol Trauma if you can only afford tooth surgery...you would know what its like ;D It took me a week to recover from the last surgery.

My nerves are in perfect form they are not rotted out like yours so I actually feel pain.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 04:38:32 PM by SUV(Check my Sig I'm Gay) »

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 04:40:34 PM »
I got all 4 wisdom teeth out in 45 minutes and I was fine that night.  

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 04:44:44 PM »

Were they still under your gums?...slanted under molar[meaning they had to be cracked/broken in place]?   No I don't think so.

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 04:46:39 PM »
lol i like this thread, i think i'll start one to see who can piss the farthest

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 04:47:35 PM »
The bottom ones were.  They had to drill them into tiny pieces to take them out.  It doesn't hurt.  They shot me up with adrenaline.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2004, 04:53:56 PM »

Were they still under your gums?...slanted under molar[meaning they had to be cracked/broken in place]?   No I don't think so.

When I had my wisdom teeth removed 3 years ago... I had 3 slanted under my teeth, they took all 3 out in 2 minutes inside my mouth, awake.  They cut my gums, destroyed the tooth with pliers, pulled the pieces out, and I drove to work 15 minutes later.  Grow up.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 04:57:10 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2004, 04:56:08 PM »

First of all you can't compare DonRizzle situation to mines...and the tooth is still under the gum...so suck a fat 1.

lol Trauma if you can only afford tooth surgery...you would know what its like ;D It took me a week to recover from the last surgery.

My nerves are in perfect form they are not rotted out like yours so I actually feel pain.

Read my other posts, your childish assumptions are wrong.  My 'surgery' was exactly like yours, I had 3 impacted teeth, slanted under my gums, into my other teeth (likely, however, mine weren't as fucked up as your inbred ass), and they cut them out in 2 seconds.  It's not a matter of not being able to afford it, it's a matter of I didn't feel it was really necessary at the time, and would rather pay my house payment so myself and my 2 orphan brothers would have somewhere to live.  

smerlus

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2004, 05:01:20 PM »

Read my other posts, your childish assumptions are wrong.  My 'surgery' was exactly like yours, I had 3 impacted teeth, slanted under my gums, into my other teeth (likely, however, mine weren't as fucked up as your inbred ass), and they cut them out in 2 seconds.  It's not a matter of not being able to afford it, it's a matter of I didn't feel it was really necessary at the time, and would rather pay my house payment so myself and my 2 orphan brothers would have somewhere to live.  

wasn't that a sitcom in the 80's?

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2004, 05:02:46 PM »
No, that was Diffrn't Strokes.  LOL.

JTSimon

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2004, 05:26:04 PM »

When I had my wisdom teeth removed 3 years ago... I had 3 slanted under my teeth, they took all 3 out in 2 minutes inside my mouth, awake.  They cut my gums, destroyed the tooth with pliers, pulled the pieces out, and I drove to work 15 minutes later.  Grow up.  

lol stop lying  ;D

Trauma aren't you a black dude from N. Carolina...and your calling me inbred  ;D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 05:32:56 PM by SUV(Check my Sig I'm Gay) »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2004, 05:38:56 PM »
Trauma is white...

JTSimon

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 06:03:18 PM »
Trauma is white...

He posed black once.

PLANT