Author Topic: Liars (anybody know any)  (Read 424 times)

bluecorvet

• 'G'
Re:Liars (anybody know any)
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 09:12:19 AM »

One thing about liars is that the story changes all the time, things get more exagerated and fucked up as the lie grows. It's like they say, the truth never changes. Also, people who lie like that just do it for attention, make people feel sorry for them, or just like them better.

WATCH OUT THO

The thing I hate is when one person makes up lies about you, and then people believe it because it's so fucked up it must be true. Then what do you do? You have to bang some motherfucking heads.
I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 10:15:32 AM »
liars always get caught out plain n simple... plus i'mma bad liar, and i got a strong conscience.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2004, 02:57:58 PM »
i'mma bad liar, and i got a strong conscience.

Then don't lie Dummy!

haha JP :P

Yea I noticed they talk a lot too mick

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2004, 04:33:24 PM »
Here's the update folks:

Her very close friend killed himself with an overdose (which isn't true cause my friends girls, sister knows him and says he's still alive)
She had a BMW bought for her from some junkie uncle (who doesnt make nothing, makes pennys from the government handouts, never seen the car yet!)
And lots of other things.

Don't know if anyone else will notice this or can answer this but the liars you talk about - Do they talk a lot? Like as in - they talk all the time??

I think she has problems - or any liar for that matter. For somebody to lie lie lie about everyday life occurances must have some sort of mental problem they need sorted out. I'm going to write in to UK newspaper the sun to a section called "Dear Deardrie"

She doesn't have problems! You didn't tell me you were trying to ask her out.  She's just trying to let you down easy, man....

Mick: "Hey, I got my car, I can drive you to the party friday if you want, I know you don't have a car"

Her: "Well, um, actually, I have this junkie uncle, who just bought me a car!!! Yeah!!! That's It!!!"

Mick: "Well, mine's a nice Civic, got rims and all"

Her: "Um... mines a beamer."

Mick: "Hey, you told me you would see me at Lunch, then you weren't there... I didn't see you all day today, what happened?"

Her: "Um... my OTHER grandma passed away"

Mick: "Yeah, but I tried calling your cell phone yesterday afternoon, you picked up, and then hung up on me"

Her: "Yeah, well... I hate to say this... but I've got a friend, Ben... well... I was over at his house yesterday when you called, and he said if heard one more phone ring, he was gonna kill himself... I couldn't talk, so I just hung up...."

Mick: "Oh... o.k.  I saw you hanging out with Michelle and Lai Lai at the mall yesterday evening though, what's up with that?"

Her: "Um.... those are my sisters!!! We were there picking up dresses for the funerals"

« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 04:34:34 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2004, 07:53:43 PM »
^^LMAO^^ You got a lot of time on your hands Trauma hahaha.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2004, 12:25:07 AM »
 ;D hahaha I wish it was that simple. But it's me who has the BMW. She don't have nothing.

Oh yes I saw her last night and this is the latest:::

The C.I.D. (uk special police force) are after her.
And she also brought out a friend I had never seen before, and she was talking in conversation about how she too just sleeps with this guy just for sex (even after admitting to me weeks ago that she was a virgin - Which I already knew)

I'm tellin ya man, this chick been asking me to go out drinking with her and her sisters (which aren't even her sisters) and if I get some drink down my throat - oh boy they'll be some truth being told.

Handsome B. Wondeful - Glad some1 does - I don't know if it's due to the fact they speak sooo damm much that they forget half of the speech they come out with, or if they don't realise it feel me. But It can also be a mental problem.
But realistically I think it's a balance of both