Author Topic: So much for Black History Month  (Read 268 times)

Trauma-san

So much for Black History Month
« on: February 26, 2004, 07:25:08 PM »
I was just watching "Who wants to be a millionaire" and they asked some white dude what hte last three words of Martin Luther's "I have a dream" speech were, and he didn't have any idea.  He called up some white chick he knows, and she didn't know either.  LOL  For 10 thousand dollars!  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:So much for Black History Month
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 07:29:20 PM »
LMAO!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 07:29:42 PM »
Oh yeah, that's possibly the best speech of all time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »
Yeah, it's definately up there.  

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 01:05:12 AM »
Who cares?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 10:47:12 AM »
Who cares?

that was a very important speech in U.S. history, and like Martin Luther King said, an unjustice somewhere is an injustice everywhere. When Martin Luther King was around, the United States was a place of unjustice because part of it's population was stuggling, being treated unjust. That speech was what openned the United States eyes, as may people didn't pay attent to the Civil Rights struggle, until King put light on the subject. Free At Last... Free At Least, Thank god Almight We're Free At Last.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 07:18:05 PM »
You couldn't resist, could you?

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 12:00:31 PM »
Who cares?

that was a very important speech in U.S. history, and like Martin Luther King said, an unjustice somewhere is an injustice everywhere. When Martin Luther King was around, the United States was a place of unjustice because part of it's population was stuggling, being treated unjust. That speech was what openned the United States eyes, as may people didn't pay attent to the Civil Rights struggle, until King put light on the subject. Free At Last... Free At Least, Thank god Almight We're Free At Last.

Who cares...about remembering the last three words.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 12:01:00 PM by SUV(Check my Sig I'm Gay) »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 01:27:59 PM »
Who cares?

have u heard about the black massiah opperation which hoover started? you mite also be interested because of the black messiah opperation the FBI have infomation about 2pac and biggies death they don't want to share.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 03:08:53 PM »
i didnt fuckin know that, big deal, i mean, i can acknowldge it was an incredible speach, but, i dont know the last 3 words, fuckin kill me...

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2004, 03:11:04 PM »
i didnt fuckin know that, big deal, i mean, i can acknowldge it was an incredible speach, but, i dont know the last 3 words, fuckin kill me...

Let freedom ring...is what I thought it was  ;D Shoot me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2004, 05:52:32 PM »