Author Topic: The Hypocricy of the left.  (Read 356 times)

Trauma-san

The Hypocricy of the left.
« on: March 01, 2004, 04:13:58 PM »
Mighta misspelled that.  LOL

Anyways... When the U.N. passed 15 or whatever it was resolutions saying Iraq was in violation of the U.N.'s peace treaty with Iraq.... therefore ending the peace, lol.... America goes to war "uni-lateraly" (with 50 other nations) to attack Iraq.  

EVVVVVERY Democrat voted for it (the war)... but now that it's election time, and we haven't found any Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, EVVVVVVERY Democrat talks shit about the president going in.  

Now.  

Haiti.  A corrupt leader placed in power by our former, Democratic, President, gets overthrown by his people.  EVERY Democrat around (since this is an election year) is saying "I WOULD HAVE WENT IN, WE NEED TO GO TO HAITI, WE SHOULD BE THERE, IF I WAS PRESIDENT BLAH BLAH BLAH".... Now, explain that shit to me.

Kerry & Co. are criticizing Bush, for consulting the fucking UNITED NATIONS! I thought they were bitching In Iraq we acted Unilaterally and should have waited on the United Nations?  Well, now that we've waited on the United Nations, Bush gets criticized for that, also.  

Which is it?  This shit gets me disgusted to my stomach, how these fuckers pander to people.  I'll tell you the simple answer, but you DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT.  

The truth is, the Democrats pander to the Black vote.  They were behind the war in Iraq, every fucking one of them voted for it.  Once they saw it as a chance to Attack Bush, they came up with "Oh, we should have used the U.N."... Now that the Haitian thing has came up, and Bush didn't go in without the United Nations, they see it as another chance to attack him.  Now they're bitching that we DIDN'T go in, and waited to the United Nations.  Why? Because the Haitians are black, and they think if they raise enough hell about this, they'll secure the Black Vote.

Also, interesting to note, they changed their tune, they all claim, about Iraq because we didn't find any Weapons of Mass Destruction.  The logic they're exuding is that it was O.K. to go to Iraq unilaterally (which they voted for!) if it was over WMD's.  Since there are no WMD's, Bush lied and cheated them.  

However, they'll jump right into Haiti, or so they say (AFTER Bush has already made his decision public).  Why? I thought WMD's were the stick by which you measured whether or not to act Unilaterally?

WOULDN'T THE CONSISTANT THING, FOR AN HONEST PARTY, BE TO PLAY THE SAME SIDE OF THE CARD FOR EACH CRISIS?

You know I'm right, but you won't admit it, so let the name calling, bitching, and fighting begin, I won't even read the replys to the thread, because it disgusts me to see politicians act like this, AND THEIR LOYAL SERVANTS DEFEND THEM.  

(before you call me a hypocrit, notice, before the rage and blindness consumes you, that I didn't defend Bush at all in this post... now go ahead and defend Kerry).

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:The Hypocricy of the left.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 04:36:30 PM »
Of course. I agree. But please dont equate Democrats with the Left.
I been sayin that the whole system is garbage, its corrupt man.

Kerry is a fuckin stooge, this man supported the war to the fullest. Now, hes graspin at straws to find something to attack Bush with re:  the war.

As for the Haiti/Iraq comparison, I understand the context in which ure making the comparison, but i dont think its that simple to compare the two.

As for the Democrats complaint re: Bush's actions in Haiti. I dont think their main argument is that Bush waited, arent they pissed that Bush faciliatated Aristides ouster? Thats what Jesse Jacksons panties are gettin wet over.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 04:39:40 PM »
^ That's a different matter, Jackson & Others are claiming the Marines kidnapped him, etc... and again, I'm not really commenting on what's happened in Haiti, and I agree, they're two totally different stories, that need two totally different approaches... but like you mentioned, I'm simplifying the situation to make a point.  

The comments I'm talking about are Kerry saying he would have went in 2 weeks ago if he was president.  Isn't that hypocritical?  And please understand when I use general terms like "the left" and even "democrats" I'm not talking about everyone, I'm mainly talking about the elected U.S. leaders on the left, they're all a bunch of idiots.  I've said before, also, that the problem is similar on the right side of the aisle, people (politicians) act like fucking idiots, although I don't agree with you on which issues (lol)... for instance, I believe Bush actually thought Saddam did have wmd's, which you would never agree to, but we both agree that the right and left play games consistantly.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 04:41:18 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 06:47:55 PM »
Hypocrisy.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2004, 09:29:40 PM »
The Democrats don't fully represent the left, as the left would only use war as a tool of peace, and the further left you go, you start to favor no war. The Democrats favor war for political gain, and since the left is the least likely to go to war, the Democrats use that to their advantage.

Personally, I didn't agree with the war in Iraq because the people there were not begging us to go in, in Haiti, there is huge civil unrest, and Haiti is a very close neighbor to us. Iraq is further from us, were as Haiti is right under us. I would favor action in Haiti because it is the right thing to do. Were is in Iraq, we were using WMD to justify the war, but never had solid proof. Pre-emptive attack does not work, as Iraq had no actual weapons. We never had solid proof. I don't care if Russia, Germany and France were with us, I needed solid evidence to support the war. I supported the Afganistan War, I supported the Bosnia War, the first Gulf War, and action in Haiti I would support, but the 2nd Gulf War had no solid proof.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 07:47:21 PM »
and actions in Haiti have much more ramifications for the US, ex. boat people by the thousands invading florida

iraq meant nothing to the us
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 09:41:11 PM »
iraq meant nothing to the us

First it's a Secret American plan to steal oil, now Iraq means nothing to the US?

Come on!!! If you're gonna bash the US, at least stick with one thing!

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 05:16:40 AM »
^ Wait, I'm confused.  I thought it was a plot to get revenge for the assasination attempt on Pres Bush the 41st...?

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 03:02:48 PM »

Anyways... When the U.N. passed 15 or whatever it was resolutions saying Iraq was in violation of the U.N.'s peace treaty with Iraq.... therefore ending the peace, lol.... America goes to war "uni-lateraly" (with 50 other nations) to attack Iraq.  

EVVVVVERY Democrat voted for it (the war)... but now that it's election time, and we haven't found any Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, EVVVVVVERY Democrat talks shit about the president going in.  

Now.  

Haiti.  A corrupt leader placed in power by our former, Democratic, President, gets overthrown by his people.  EVERY Democrat around (since this is an election year) is saying "I WOULD HAVE WENT IN, WE NEED TO GO TO HAITI, WE SHOULD BE THERE, IF I WAS PRESIDENT BLAH BLAH BLAH".... Now, explain that shit to me.

Kerry & Co. are criticizing Bush, for consulting the fucking UNITED NATIONS! I thought they were bitching In Iraq we acted Unilaterally and should have waited on the United Nations?  Well, now that we've waited on the United Nations, Bush gets criticized for that, also.  

Which is it?  This shit gets me disgusted to my stomach, how these fuckers pander to people.  I'll tell you the simple answer, but you DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT.  

The truth is, the Democrats pander to the Black vote.  They were behind the war in Iraq, every fucking one of them voted for it.  Once they saw it as a chance to Attack Bush, they came up with "Oh, we should have used the U.N."... Now that the Haitian thing has came up, and Bush didn't go in without the United Nations, they see it as another chance to attack him.  Now they're bitching that we DIDN'T go in, and waited to the United Nations.  Why? Because the Haitians are black, and they think if they raise enough hell about this, they'll secure the Black Vote.

Also, interesting to note, they changed their tune, they all claim, about Iraq because we didn't find any Weapons of Mass Destruction.  The logic they're exuding is that it was O.K. to go to Iraq unilaterally (which they voted for!) if it was over WMD's.  Since there are no WMD's, Bush lied and cheated them.  

However, they'll jump right into Haiti, or so they say (AFTER Bush has already made his decision public).  Why? I thought WMD's were the stick by which you measured whether or not to act Unilaterally?

WOULDN'T THE CONSISTANT THING, FOR AN HONEST PARTY, BE TO PLAY THE SAME SIDE OF THE CARD FOR EACH CRISIS?

You know I'm right, but you won't admit it, so let the name calling, bitching, and fighting begin, I won't even read the replys to the thread, because it disgusts me to see politicians act like this, AND THEIR LOYAL SERVANTS DEFEND THEM.  

(before you call me a hypocrit, notice, before the rage and blindness consumes you, that I didn't defend Bush at all in this post... now go ahead and defend Kerry).

Your right.  I agree.  Kerry is a hypocrite and a fraud.  As I have stated before, I am voting for Ralph Nadar.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 03:12:29 PM »
I don't have any dirt on Nadar.  He's a much more stand up man than Kerry, I just don't agree with his beliefs, WHICH I CAN RESPECT.  I can respect somebody with different beliefs... someone who's a total fraud though, I can't stand.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 11:20:11 PM »
voting for Ralph Nader is a plain waste of your vote.
not saying he sucks, but, hands straight, he wont win anyway. and you KNOW thiS!
ironically he might be the reason for bush (the exact opposite) to win! now fuck wit that!
cause EVERY person who votes for Nader, would rather want Kerry than Bush as the less of two evils.
therefore Nader is a dumbass for runnin for president, cause he knows he wont win shit but take a lot of potential Kerry-Votes. What a fag.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2004, 11:46:01 PM »
voting for Ralph Nader is a plain waste of your vote.
not saying he sucks, but, hands straight, he wont win anyway. and you KNOW thiS!
ironically he might be the reason for bush (the exact opposite) to win! now fuck wit that!
cause EVERY person who votes for Nader, would rather want Kerry than Bush as the less of two evils.
therefore Nader is a dumbass for runnin for president, cause he knows he wont win shit but take a lot of potential Kerry-Votes. What a fag.

at least in 2000 he ran for the Green Party but this year as an Independent. Now as an Indy runner it will be hard for him to be on the ballot for each state

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2004, 07:16:08 AM »
I don't have any dirt on Nadar.  He's a much more stand up man than Kerry, I just don't agree with his beliefs, WHICH I CAN RESPECT.  I can respect somebody with different beliefs... someone who's a total fraud though, I can't stand.  

I kind of feel what your saying.  I wouldn't say that I like or respect Bill O'Riely but he does have some respectable qualities.  Even though I disagree with him on the key issue's, he's a stand up guy and doesn't go back and forth pandering to one group or another.  He let's his guests get on his show and present their conflicting viewpoints.  Also, I love hip-hop, but in some ways I respect him for taking a stand against the part of hip-hop music which is very exploitative of it's community.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 07:16:50 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 03:24:25 PM »
^ Yup.  I'm glad you see it that way.  He may be dead wrong, 100% wrong in his views... but you still have to appreciate that he's not a liar.  

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2004, 09:40:06 AM »

stop spreading mis-information.  no u.n. resolution ever ended the peace.  what the u.n. resolution stated was that iraq was in violation of the previous resolutions and that the matter should be brought before the security council to be dealt with.

saying that the u.n. resolution ended the peace is either dishonest or ignorant.

http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/15016.htm

read sections 4, 11 and 12.  section 12 clearly states that if iraq does anything else (violate 4 or 11) the matter gets kicked back to the security council.   bush and the americans clearly skipped that step.

the war was not about weapons of mass destruction.  the same weekend that bush and blair went off for their romantic getaway in the mountains, the iraqi govt released a document detailing how they had destroyed the anthrax, and stated they would have a document ready by the end of the week detailing how the vx nerve agent had been destroyed.  

bush & blair completely ignored this and later that nite issued their decry that saddam hussein must step down within 48 hours or whatever.  the national media completely ignored the iraqi document once bush made his ultimatum because at that point it didn't matter.

now in 2004, with the power of hindsight, i don't see how anyone can honestly say this was a war about wmd when none have been found, and the american president completely ignored both the u.n.'s resolutions about wmd as well as the iraqi minister of informations report on how the wmd's that did exist had been destroyed.

that is a silly analogy.  haiti and iraq are different situations.  do you treat every girlfriend you ever had exactly the same?  no.  do you treat everyone of your homeboys the same?  no.  

haiti is a problem america helped to create with a leader america propped up and put in power.

iraq was simply a nation america couldn't control that had been thumbing their nose at america for some time; and bush decided to do something about it.

america used force to destroy the stability in iraq, and withheld using force to help maintain stability in haiti (a nation whose leader america had propped up).

and that is the point kerry was making.

hey, i don't argue with that.  the u.n. should be more than consulted, u.n. should have completely handled both situations.  however, what was the rush in iraq?  it's clear that the u.n. has taken too long with haiti, and there was no rush in iraq.  so if there were a time to act unilaterally, it would have been haiti and not iraq.  the iraq situation wasn't going anywhere.

The truth is, the Democrats pander to the Black vote.  They were behind the war in Iraq, every fucking one of them voted for it.  Once they saw it as a chance to Attack Bush, they came up with "Oh, we should have used the U.N."...

i don't see how that is an instance of pandering to the black vote.  bush has failed in iraq for the most part (fighting took too long, peace has taken too long, there isn't any sort of stability, body counts on the u.s. side are too high; and bush's main argument of wmd has been proven to be a sham), and the democrats sense that he is weak there.  business as usual.

Now that the Haitian thing has came up, and Bush didn't go in without the United Nations, they see it as another chance to attack him.

your notion of consistency in policy is baseless here.

Now they're bitching that we DIDN'T go in, and waited to the United Nations.  Why? Because the Haitians are black, and they think if they raise enough hell about this, they'll secure the Black Vote.

that's a stretch.  were the democrats bitching about sending troops into liberia?  no.  and they are also black over there.

why do the democrats need to pander to the blacks when 92% of the blacks voted against bush in the last election.  it doesn't make sense.

at the state of the union address, bush stated that the reason invading iraq was necessary was that saddam might give terrorists weapons of mass destruction.  however, bush later ignored the u.n. resolutions regarding wmd, and iraq's claims of having destroyed their wmd.  it is now readily apparent that wmd->terrorists was completely wrong and possibly a lie.

is that even a serious statement?  you should be a politician yourself, trying to twist facts to confuse people.  can you appreciate the concept that every situation is not identical?  what does one have to do with the other?

no, that would be silly.

personally i deplore bush, kerry and american democracy in general, but that's another issue altogether.

and fuck bill o'reilly.  he spreads misinformation.  he trivializes political issues into moral issues of right and wrong, which they are not.  bill o'reilly's message is tailored to deceive the lesser intelligent members of society.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 09:43:11 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam