Author Topic: Why isnt there just one religon?  (Read 654 times)

Big BpG

Re: Why isnt there just one religon?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2002, 04:23:39 AM »
Well, when I went to phoenix I had to drive through Kansas and I couldn't believe all these religious signs I saw... the radio was filled with church sessions, it was actually quite sickening to hear all of this being promoted like a commercial. One of the signs read.

Know God
Know Peace
No God
No Peace

At first I thought, awww thats quite clever if you believe in all that, but then I thought, that is so false, look at what religion has done... yes there are those who believe it's a good thing and wouldn't harm a bird, but there are others who take it too far and end up... killing themselves over it, start cults against black folks and so on and so on. Thats why I dont believe and won't believe because even those who believe in the same religion see it so differently. Then we have preists who use their powers wrong and molest children. I'll stick with me and not believe.

"If your scared, go to church"  -Snoop Dogg

I'm not scared of anything, not death, so I'll live my life they way I want to.

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2002, 03:09:52 PM »
Well, when I went to phoenix I had to drive through Kansas and I couldn't believe all these religious signs I saw... the radio was filled with church sessions, it was actually quite sickening to hear all of this being promoted like a commercial. One of the signs read.

Know God
Know Peace
No God
No Peace

At first I thought, awww thats quite clever if you believe in all that, but then I thought, that is so false, look at what religion has done... yes there are those who believe it's a good thing and wouldn't harm a bird, but there are others who take it too far and end up... killing themselves over it, start cults against black folks and so on and so on. Thats why I dont believe and won't believe because even those who believe in the same religion see it so differently. Then we have preists who use their powers wrong and molest children. I'll stick with me and not believe.

"If your scared, go to church"  -Snoop Dogg

I'm not scared of anything, not death, so I'll live my life they way I want to.

-Big BpG

Yeah that bumper sticker is wrong when looking at the world today. If it was talking about a relationship with God then you are at peace with your life and what direction it is going, then you are at peace, at least I am.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2002, 03:10:33 PM »
I don't feel it is, because your point is that, Christians cause beef between religions, and are the reason that the religions can't get along.  But that is an example of 2 non-christian religions killing each other mercilessly, showing that even without Christians, diff. religions kill each other.

That's an excellent comment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE