Author Topic: yo come help a brother out again niggaz  (Read 522 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:yo come help a brother out again niggaz
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2004, 11:54:57 AM »
^^actually i aint got either...........lol@luke, this new kid on wcc whos been here probably not even a year who dono shit about hiphop from some  the shit his spoken comin sayin 90%of the board thinks im white......

but yeah, i'll post up  a pic of me somehow one time, even tho i aint got shit to prove about my colour......i'll jus do it to prove how much shit this luke chats.....n how he dono shit bout nuttin...............homie u a geek, go out abit more man, mix with cats

im out

1) i thought the last post was your last post
2) i've been here about a year...considering the amount of new members we've gotten since then that hardly makes me new
3)lmao @ i "dono" shit about hip hop. bitch i probably know more about hip hop then you could on your best day.
4)90% of this board does think your white
5)a "geek"? lmao...uh huh...

u adivised me to get a pic so i thought i may aswell tell you i will, homie u been here a year and u already got 3500 post nearly, u scared to leave ya house? lol@knowin more hiphop than me..........homie pleez, id skool u for joke dawg, jus cuz u on a computer all day everyday dont mean u know muhc about hiphop, jus what u read.....now this is my last post(for real,lol), i got no  mo to say about this

.........oh i bet u dont even know the meanin of bombaclaught

peace
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 11:56:05 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

West C. Connected

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2004, 11:55:12 AM »
^^actually i aint got either..........

See how ghetto he is? He don't go to school (school's for white boys) so when I talk about three things he uses the word "either". That's gangsta. 8)

LMFAO...what do you expect...he's jamaican...school is bombaclot!

Yeh mon!

lol 4 real though, black people I know don't brag about being black on the internet without proof.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2004, 11:59:49 AM »
^^actually i aint got either...........lol@luke, this new kid on wcc whos been here probably not even a year who dono shit about hiphop from some  the shit his spoken comin sayin 90%of the board thinks im white......

but yeah, i'll post up  a pic of me somehow one time, even tho i aint got shit to prove about my colour......i'll jus do it to prove how much shit this luke chats.....n how he dono shit bout nuttin...............homie u a geek, go out abit more man, mix with cats

im out

1) i thought the last post was your last post
2) i've been here about a year...considering the amount of new members we've gotten since then that hardly makes me new
3)lmao @ i "dono" shit about hip hop. bitch i probably know more about hip hop then you could on your best day.
4)90% of this board does think your white
5)a "geek"? lmao...uh huh...

u adivised me to get a pic so i thought i may aswell tell you i will, homie u been here a year and u already got 3500 post nearly, u scared to leave ya house? lol@knowin more hiphop than me..........homie pleez, id skool u for joke dawg, jus cuz u on a computer all day everyday dont mean u know muhc about hiphop, jus what u read.....now this is my last post(for real,lol), i got no  mo to say about this

.........oh i bet u dont even know the meanin of bombaclaught

peace

Bullshit  ;)

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2004, 01:10:13 PM »
This is pretty stupid, and Luke why dont you lay off man...If Lyrical G IS black (which I think he is) like he says, woulndt you feel like an idiot?

And anyways, what business is it of anyone else on here to call someone out on their race or whatever.  Thats just stupid IMO.

Luke, what I dont understand is why are you so concerned with the skin colour of this guy?  I mean, he makes a thread asking for help, and you come in and slam him and start calling him a fake black guy...Whats your problem man  ???  People need to grow up.

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2004, 01:22:32 PM »
This is pretty stupid, and Luke why dont you lay off man...If Lyrical G IS black (which I think he is) like he says, woulndt you feel like an idiot?

And anyways, what business is it of anyone else on here to call someone out on their race or whatever.  Thats just stupid IMO.

Luke, what I dont understand is why are you so concerned with the skin colour of this guy?  I mean, he makes a thread asking for help, and you come in and slam him and start calling him a fake black guy...Whats your problem man  ???  People need to grow up.

because the way he acts annoys the living shit out of me and i would bet my life that he's whiter than i am.

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2004, 01:31:31 PM »

because the way he acts annoys the living shit out of me and i would bet my life that he's whiter than i am.
No Offence, but it annoys me more that your trying so hard and you care so much about someone you dont even know, and all you wanna do is tell everyone he's a phony.....Just let the man chill....I know tons of black dudes who talk and act the exact same as Lyrical G...Why do you care so much anyway?  Hes not doing you any harm, so just leave it alone man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2004, 04:40:40 PM »
Black people talk like that, but they don't type like that...PeACe