Author Topic: Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..  (Read 524 times)

bez

Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..
« on: March 02, 2004, 03:34:51 PM »
....bullying.

There is this boy in my class who is a proper gimp, gimp of all gimps, geek of all geeks, BUT hes an ok person really.  Hes a nice lad, that you can have a bit of a joke with and everyone in the class occasionaly takes the piss outter him.

Again, he laughs when everyone says stuff about him and he usually hits everyone back with a diss so he gives as good as he gets really.  When you say stuff to him he pretty much admits it and agrees with what ya say, say if you call him a gimp or geek or whatever.

Anyway a few weeks ago are class was in a lesson and he tells are teacher than he has an L.S.A.  The teacher asked what that stood for and I said "Loser. Support. Agent" and the teacher sent me out of the class and told me that she was gunna report me to student services for bullying.  

I just took this on the chin and thought it was probably bullshit.  Anyway the teacher did report me and she has the cheek to not even tell me that she actually has.  All through the college trip to Paris I was being proper nice with her and this morning in college I asked her if she knew why I had been summonded to student services and she said "Oh I don't know, don't have a clue", lying ass motherfucking bitch.

Anyway I go down to student services and they take me into a little room where 2 women sit down and say to me, "What have you said to the student".  I told them I had said a few things but I dont mean anything by it and he knows I am kidding with him and just playing.  They tell me that if the student was more of an emotional guy it would be classed as serious bullying and I would be in serious trouble.

I told them that I dont mean anything by it and that and I was totally responsive with the woman, not rude, not a nob head or anything.  The lady then tells me that they have spoken to the student and he has actually said to them that I havn't been bullying him, so now obviously I was like well if he has said that I aint done shit then whats the big deal.

The lady then got me really pissed off cos she said "you don't seem to be taking this very serious" I kinda then decided to not actually take it serious, I sat back in tje chair folded my arms and said "Well what you want me to say, you said you've spoke to him and hes said I aint bullying him so what you want me to say".  She said again that I aint taking it serious, which by now I wasn't cos she pissed me off.  She told me that I had a verbal warning and it will be on my college file for good and shit and if I did anymore shit I would get a written one.

Shit just pissed me off ya no, I sat by the lad in class this morning and we talked for like 2 hours.  I get on with him and he gets on with me.....I really wanted to go back in and complain and shit and I still might do cos I feel that I aint bullied him really.  I have said a few things, ok things that sum people could find offensive, but he don't.  Shits been on my mind since it happened today and I feel bad like.  I actually can't believe I've pretty much been labeled a bully by them.

I just feel that I've been treated bad, the woman really got to me when she said your not taking this serious cos I had actually said to her I have prop said sum stuff that I shouldent of and that, but I dont mean anything by it, I am kidding with him.

Pissed me off.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 03:50:14 PM »
lol, getting in trouble for "bullying", lol wat a joke, i though american school systems were funny, thats just rediculous

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 06:13:04 PM »
yeah man, bullying in college? kinda old for that.

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 06:31:09 PM »
Is your college that small?  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 07:00:12 PM »
damn...gangsta bez

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 07:15:10 PM »
At least they're interested in it.  You oughta lay off the kid, maybe you should evaluate if you were bullying him or not, maybe you were.  

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 07:22:41 PM »
heh funny shit, shoukd have maybe let it go tho dawg and went with the flow. They got the power not you. Sometimes its best to keep yur mouth shut.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 07:28:14 PM »
At least they're interested in it.  You oughta lay off the kid, maybe you should evaluate if you were bullying him or not, maybe you were.  

I would bully you in high school  ;D Give me your brownie bitch.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 07:28:43 PM »

havent you had enough brownies

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 07:34:49 PM »

havent you had enough brownies

Thats how I collect more...give me your brownies too bitch  ;D

bez

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2004, 07:35:53 PM »
Its pissed me off tho ya no.  I know waht you mean Trauma, in my eyes it aint bullying and in the kids eyes it aint bullying but I can fully understand why they gotta chase these things up and shit, but its just strange.  

if you sat in the class with me all day and saw how me and this kid get along you wouldent even think it was bullying at the slightest.  We talk, we chat, we get along, not in a really buddyist type of way, but a human way.  If he says something dumb I'll just say oh shut up you fool or something like that but in a funny tone of voice, not a voice as if to say I', gunna get you and shit.

It just seems like bullshit to me though.  Saying they have spoke to him and hes says I aint bullying him so surly they dont really have a leg to stand on.  Me and the kid are ok with each other and we kinda take the piss out of each other, but I think were both intelligent enough to know we don't mean it.  If you met this boy though, you would totally understand why he does get alot of shit tho....hes just totally un-sociable, a real geeky kind of lad, no real close friends, works in a charity shop for free and shit, 18 and never been drunk in his life, you getting the picture.....a real geeky kind of lad....But as I say I dont ever say shit to him like that, I just kinda throw a word or 2 at him every so often.

I get what you where saying tho Trauma I suppose it was bullying in a way because I maybe shouldent call him names and stuff, even if I know or think I know that  he aint gunna be affected by it, but the things I say are nothing compared to watch others say to him and about him.  If anything I stick up for him alot and tell people hes a nice lad and not a bad lad really.....its just the fact that my teacher reported me cos she was probably in a bad mood that day.  Having women teachers sucks I think cos 'll be honest you never know where you stand with them.  They have mood swings to fuck and some weeks I'll go into college and the teachers will be making fun outter me in lessons and having a good laugh with me and other weeks they will be serious and shit.

I might call the lady up though tommorrow and tell her that I dont think I have been treated fairly.  What ya'll think?  I mean I did say a few things but if the lad has said that he dont take offense to it then surly they shudda just said to me lay off him and dont say anymore shit to him and that wudda been that....but all this verbal warning on my record shit pissed me off cos that record will probably get passed onto univercity and its gunna say verbal warning for bulling on it, dont look to good in terms of applications.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2004, 07:52:29 PM »
^ Nope, that's not the way to handle it.  Just move on.

One time, at a job, I got accused of Sexual Harrasment.  Come on.  You know me, or at least enough about me to know I wouldn't sexually harass a girl.  As I think about it years later, though... I was out of line, and it's one of the things I'm most ashamed about in my life.  

So all I'm saying is, sure, you don't think it's bullying.  And maybe the kid says it isn't bullying.  .    .                                     .    but maybe it's bullying.

That's all I'm saying, think about it.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »
I get it on with him and he gets it on with me.....

:-X

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2004, 10:38:07 PM »

LMMFAO!!!

damn finally bez lets out the truth!

bez

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 08:39:43 AM »

LOL why did you add IT in there NIK?