Author Topic: Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..  (Read 527 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 10:04:50 AM »
So he could make a smart-ass joke.

But that kinda bureaucracy man... Pisses me off too. They'll never admit they did the mistake of accusing you, even though it's evident that you shouldn't have been. They knew it too, like you said they talked to the guy and knew he wasn't offended.

bez

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 10:58:53 AM »
So he could make a smart-ass joke.

But that kinda bureaucracy man... Pisses me off too. They'll never admit they did the mistake of accusing you, even though it's evident that you shouldn't have been. They knew it too, like you said they talked to the guy and knew he wasn't offended.

Thats what I think really...ok I know I have prob been in the wrong saying a few things to him but if he has said that he dont really care then surly I havn't actually done anything wrong.

I-Yoof

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 11:10:17 AM »
Liar.

You've never had a friend as cool as he sounds.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 11:58:25 AM »
Wtf kindof College is that? That sounds like High School shit to me. Hey, didn't you have a Midget and a Retarded friend once? LOL.

I-Yoof

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 12:11:51 PM »
When you go to college in England your usually about 16-19. Still be at high school in America??

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 12:18:37 PM »
You're lucky you didn't get suspended for having all those pictures of little boys in your backpack.  :-X

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 12:22:49 PM »
lol :P

SGV

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2004, 12:59:09 PM »
High School for me was 14 to 17. I'm 20 now, I've been in college for a couple years already.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2004, 01:03:23 PM »
im 18 in my freshman year of college. most people around here start around 17 or 18

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 02:35:40 PM »
I got in trouble 4 times in high school for Harrassment and Bullying..lol..I have a way with words I guess. I made this dude start crying in front of a crowd. All because he got me suspended for doing various shit.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 03:15:08 PM »
that's just fucking ridiculous. That shit happens in ELEMENTARY school, not even High school or anything. I feel your frustration, the administration in the education system thinks everybody needs protection. Anyway, i just don't understand if the guy didn't think it was bullying, why are u getting punished? that's fuckin stooooopid
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 03:37:08 PM »
Exactly man, I badly wanna go into college tommorrow and say sum shit.  I really dont think its fair for me to get a verbal warning on my record when the boy ain't even complanied about it.  I think its a load of bullshit.  Ok I tease him a bit but never in a million years do I bully him.

To all the people who replied in this thread with dumbass comment FUCK U, aint you got sumit better to do than say shit in which is a serious post from my point of view.  Even you S.G.V, fuck you.....I know your only kidding and shit but who the fuck are you to say shit about the people I know....did I ever say anything about you fucking that fat bitch pink?? FUCK no, so go fuck yourself man.

I got alot of my mind lately and this just adds to the pressure that I am already under and motherfuckers come into the thread and talk fucking bullshit.  U don't like me, dont come into the thread, you dont respect me, dont come into the fucking thread.....you fucking hate me, don't fucking reply in my fucking thread....go do something better with your time you bunch of fucking ignorant pricks.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2004, 04:21:08 PM »
There you go bullying again.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 06:20:56 PM »
LMMFAO! This thread is classic!!

bez