Author Topic: Confederate Flag  (Read 386 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Confederate Flag
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 08:15:08 PM »
^ Cool.  You say the flag represents white trash to you, but then at the same time denegrate those people for being racist.  I think any fool could see you're a hypocrit.  

HOLLA!~

I'm sorry but I don't see where u are going with this..... ??? :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2004, 08:18:50 PM »
He's saying, to him, the rebel flag represents white trash.  That's a pretty racist comment, but yet he's being all P.C., acting like the flag represents a struggle and racism to him.  

He obviously doesn't give a fuck about people being discriminated against, or racial issues, because he just denegrated every single person who flys a rebel flag as white trash.  

In the meantime, I'm sitting here surrounded by the battlefields these people died on, telling him what the rebel flag means to a southerner, and he thinks he knows better, and accuses people like me with a rebel flag as racists... by grouping us all together with a racist statement.  

« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 08:20:00 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 08:21:29 PM »
so im a hypocrit? How about you get an african or mexican friend to come down here and have them try to shake one of what i call "white trash" guys hands. Lets see what happens. You learn to ignore shit like this and stay away from it but to call me ahypocrit makes no sense on your part. And remember it is a symbol, it doesnt have to mean the same thing to everyone.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 08:24:41 PM »
so im a hypocrit? How about you get an african or mexican friend to come down here and have them try to shake one of what i call "white trash" guys hands. Lets see what happens. You learn to ignore shit like this and stay away from it but to call me ahypocrit makes no sense on your part. And remember it is a symbol, it doesnt have to mean the same thing to everyone.

LOL.  So, lemme follow you.  Lil Jon, with a rebel flag in his video, is a symbol of white trash.  He's black.  My brother has a rebel flag on his truck, we live in a neighborhood where white, black, and mexican kids all play basketball out in front of my house.  Since he has a rebel flag, though... my brother is obviously white trash.  That's what you think of him, since you see that symbol on his truck.  

Again... I'm IN the south... I'm telling you what the flag means to a southerner.  You're ignorant of it, so... sit down.  

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2004, 08:26:02 PM »
lol ok whatever man, so im racist now that i have friends of all racist that get beat up by people of the same race as me?

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2004, 08:27:05 PM »
^ No, you're racist because you assume everyone with a rebel flag is "white trash".  

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2004, 08:29:38 PM »
and im telling you what it means to me from where im from.
http://www.idsnews.com/news/101999/opinion/101999symbol.html

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2004, 08:32:17 PM »
I noticed you replied, but I didn't read it, because I don't associate with racists.  Somebody private message me whenever somebody else posts LOL

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2004, 08:32:25 PM »
and basically every1 in the town of marana with that flag is racist.  Good for your brother maybe he isnt racist but my point is the majority of people wher eim from ARE racist that have this flag. Yeah not everyone who has that flag is racist. So i said it wrong, but hopefully your smart enough to catch my point.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2004, 08:43:41 PM »
props to trauma for teaching me something new

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 01:15:06 AM »
please keep in mind that being "racist" to white trash is not RACISM, but it's a dislike for a certain type of white people, not all. You're the ignorant peace of shit, cuz a lot of people agreed with me on that, including my AP History teacher. The fact is, to the North, the more educated part of the country, the flag represents slavery and hillbilly redneck hick motherfuckers like u
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 05:27:27 AM »
^ Cool.  To the racist in the south, black people represent ignorance and inferiority.  That doesn't mean it's right.

Same thing with you, you're ignorant.  You're just as bad as a racist, because you see something as something it isn't, all because of your perception of the symbol.

Finally: A Rebel, flying a flag in the south, could give a fuck what a yankee thinks about them.  Please understand your opinion is meaningless to me, and you misspelled your name.  It's Snoop DOGG, not gogg.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2004, 09:14:02 AM »
The fact is, to the North, the more educated part of the country, the flag represents slavery and hillbilly redneck hick motherfuckers like u

you're telling me this isnt racist and discriminatory? that was straight fucked up

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 11:08:04 AM »
the flag can mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean its a symbol. But too most people it represents slavery and struggle and rebellion and if you dont see that then your the ignorant one.  Go read oyur history books and check into the civil war and why they didnt agree with the north. It revolved around slavery.

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2004, 11:54:53 AM »
the flag can mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean its a symbol. But too most people it represents slavery and struggle and rebellion and if you dont see that then your the ignorant one.  Go read oyur history books and check into the civil war and why they didnt agree with the north. It revolved around slavery.

so basically your saying that because that was the flag at the time of slavery then it has to mean slavery...to everybody. good logic...it was also georgias state flag...guess they are all a bunch of racist bigots (i dont know if i spelled that right)...a lot of people in the south fly it...wow they're ALL racist. damn. bastards.  ::)

you do realize that people were flying the american flag (or some of the earlier versions) during slavery too...so i guess in that case we're all a bunch of racist assholes.