Author Topic: Confederate Flag  (Read 387 times)

Diabolical

Re:Confederate Flag
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2004, 12:03:28 PM »
I Agree With Trauma.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2004, 12:54:44 PM »
Thank you brother.

And again... the ships that carried the slaves over all flew American flags.  Why don't you see the American flag as racist?

The Japanese fly the same flag today that they flew when we were at war with them in the 40's, but nobody sees it as anything negative.  Most Americans, like myself, think it's beautiful.

We fought to secede from England; but yet I love the English flag.  I don't see it as opressive.  

Of course, I'm a matured, balanced individual; so maybe I don't have the hangups you have, dosia.  

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2004, 03:00:47 PM »
i think you think a little too highly of yourself, and don't try and make me feel inferior to you by saying i misspelled "snoopgogg", because i did it on purpose. That's one of the weakest comebacks ever
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2004, 03:20:52 PM »
I don't care if you feel inferior, LOL again, you don't understand "Truth" vs. "Perception".  You "Perceive" the flag to stand for racists, but the "Truth" is it doesn't.  You "Perceive" I'm trying to make you feel inferior, when the "Truth" is... you already ARE inferior, I don't have to try and do shit.  

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2004, 09:08:51 PM »
hmm...

the flag as a symbol vs. the flag as a symbol...

I've explained what the flag is and what is has become, you've explained that you don't understand the flag.....can we drop this now?

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2004, 09:09:48 PM »
you being SnoopGogg and Dosia.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2004, 09:13:32 PM »
OK, i don't even wanna discuss the flag anymore; now i just wanna cum on this asshole's mom's face (I Just Wasn't Made For These Times)
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2004, 09:15:23 PM »
Wow you hate him so much you want to engage in Bukakke with his mother?......you got problems homie ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2004, 10:47:33 PM »
OK, i don't even wanna discuss the flag anymore; now i just wanna cum on this asshole's mom's face (I Just Wasn't Made For These Times)

why according to you shes obviously white trash just like the rest of america.