Author Topic: what countries get the best smoke?  (Read 425 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:what countries get the best smoke?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2004, 01:45:37 PM »
Dude I am 19 years old I don't need to lie. You can try to expose me all you want but it is 100% true.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2004, 01:47:13 PM »
Hydro ponics is a growing method where they use a pump to pump water through the soil..I have never done it but i know what hydroponics is

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2004, 01:48:15 PM »
Keep going...or do I have to give you my phone number to explain it to you in person.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2004, 02:01:05 PM »
LOL, there is no soil in hydroponics.  Not only that, but you can only grow hydro indoors.  900 lbs grown indoors?  cmon dogg, do you know how many plants that would be?  only people with 900 lbs, are probably connected to the mafia.  ain't no regular ass grower gonna grow 900 lbs of weed, and even if they did, u think they would be tellin people about it?  hell no, their ass would get robbed in a heartbeat.  but like I said dude, I don't really care that your lying, and maybe this whole forum believes you, but I don't.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2004, 02:12:30 PM »
Dog. I didn't say he grew 900lbs of Hydro. He had 900Lbs altogether of every kid of weed that he bought!!!!He distubutes and WAS the biggest weed dealer in the northeast. And as far as the hydroponics thing, It doesn't matter that i don't fully understand about it because I have never seen it done. the dude i got it from is the type of person that I really don't like doing buisiness with. It was more of a hassle selling the pound than the money involved it in. You say I am lying but you never met me or know any of the people I deal with.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 02:14:42 PM by ~IfItAintRuffItAintMe~ »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2004, 02:18:54 PM »
Grundy, hit me up on aim so I can explain it a lil better cuz its hard to do on this board. Sn is Redrum213

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2004, 02:31:13 PM »
australia gets some nice bud, but lately it's been dry after they raided 3 football fields of plants........ the best shit i had knocked me out after 1 cone.... that shit was crazy.... we also get some pretty weak weed at the same time..... i sat at my mates house smoking and smoking and smoking, until we both had about 15 cones and by then we were only just stoned..... lately prices have been average..... $300 an oz... $90 a quart... the cheapest i've paid for an oz is $200, that was when almost all of my mates took up dealing to make cash and i got all the best hookups

kick ass album

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2004, 02:36:41 PM »
i understand why you think what you think but it is different than what u think because he did not grow 900Lbs of hydro because that is almost impossible without having 100,000 in hydroponics equipment and  a large warehouse..And no he did not have 900lbs in hydro because about 800 of it was cheap midgrade crap

Smooth

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2004, 03:41:28 PM »
LOL, quit lying dude.  Nobody, I mean nobody, sells a pound of hydro for $1000, or an oz for $100.  Shit, man I grew up, in northern cali, where the most weed is grown in the USA.  I got hella cheap prices, and believe me, nothing comes close to those prices.  and 900 pounds?  LMMFAO!  Just give it up dude, who are you trying to impress?  Ya ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Real talk... Grundy know's wassup... ive been in the bud game for too long to know this shit isn't true... who get's pounds for 1000$'s on front? and it's dro? ummm no, don't think so....  

Straight up, I pick up QP's (4 oz) at a time... and I get them for roughly 750... and that's a GOOD price... a price you can make a decent amount of loot off of... I know how the game works.... and NOBODY sells someone a pound for a 1000 because that guy who buys the pound is gonna make waaaay to much off it... way more then the bigger dealer who sells it for the grand, and that's not how the gizame works....
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2004, 04:17:58 PM »
^^maybe u just dont have THE hookup... a good mate of mine's dealer buys pounds of mad quality hydro for about 2500 australian dollars. convert it to ur currency if u feel like it...

bud can come as cheap as chips in australia, u just gotta know people
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 04:20:06 PM by T.J. »

kick ass album

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2004, 04:31:58 PM »
I am not even gonna say anything else. People discust me calling me a liar and shit..All I am sayin' is come to the address I previously stated and I will Prove it straight to your face. I know nobody would fly here so I can prove it. I WILL always back what I say no matter who it is. I don't care who knows who. No one on here knows a dealer on the level of this guy. Not to mention my partner who i deal with is his cousin. He hooks his family up. Why would I lie to make myself look cool. I don't play childish games and I  am 100% real with you cats..I aint no adidas.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2004, 04:59:58 PM »
^Exactly its all on who you know. Like i said before about 800lbs of it was shitty midgrade. the rest was mixed quality shit Dro, Haze, Northern Lights,etc....

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2004, 09:36:04 PM »
Canada has some bomb ass muthafuckin weed no one gives a fuck about weed here I jjus walk down the street puffin on a blunt and no one hassles me or nutin,i'd like to smoke some cali bud to.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2004, 01:04:38 PM »
Lol well from my experience (and every other foreign person i know...im talking italy, france, spain, canada, south america, south africa, germany, turkey, australia, new zealand, russian, belgian etc all say the smoke available here is the best) ... i have to agree... i know a guy who goes round on a push-bike with a camping size rucksake...the police never stop him...they hardly do to guys on bikes...

...in his bag he carries every kind you can think of: ie he will come to your house (much safer that way) and empty his bag on your floor asking what kind you want ...thai stick, afgan blue, gold pollen, purple haze, northern lights, white lightening, chronic, durban poison,

...pure crystals, pure thc (liquid),

...blue, red, gold seal...squidgy black...morroccan fire...hashish (ugg)

list is endless...like a menu of dope at your service...the choice is yours :)