Author Topic: words that annoy you?  (Read 434 times)

Don Breezio

words that annoy you?
« on: March 02, 2004, 07:15:19 PM »
words that annoy you on the internet & in real life:

internet:
coo - i hate this word...it reminds me of southpark

real life:
my mom uses wierd ass words to say something is weird...like "hunky dorry" (however you spell that), i hate that.

Trauma-san

Re:words that annoy you?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 07:17:50 PM »
"Sonned" It's so old and played out, it's almost vile.  Usually only used by posers and white people trying to be black people.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 07:18:33 PM »
"Sonned" It's so old and played out, it's almost vile.  Usually only used by posers and white people trying to be black people.  

yeah thats a gay word...i couldnt even figure out what it meant until i had been on this board for like 2 months.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 07:19:42 PM »
"nooks and cranny's" and "fresh fixens"

Both just sound gay.  I wanna punch people when they those.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 07:23:47 PM »
Its a phrase not a word, but for some reason one of my friends who thinks hes on some gangsta shit keeps saying "word to the mutha" all the time. I cringe everytime he says it, but I don't say anything cause its quite funny that he thinks its like gangsta talk or something, when its actually something that really Vanilla Ice said all the time and got taken the piss out of for.

Oh, and one more when people say "its always the last place you look" when they go on about finding stuff u've lost. Well of course its always the last place you look, after you've found it there is no point keep searching for it is there.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 07:25:43 PM »
Its a phrase not a word, but for some reason one of my friends who thinks hes on some gangsta shit keeps saying "word to the mutha" all the time. I cringe everytime he says it, but I don't say anything cause its quite funny that he thinks its like gangsta talk or something, when its actually something that really Vanilla Ice said all the time and got taken the piss out of for.

lol i have a friend named mandy who doesnt like rap, listens to country, rides horses, blah blah (you know the type)...she always says "shit son"...and i always wanna slap her.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 07:30:33 PM »

lol you hate the word because you are sonned in every other post  ;) But its all coo.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 07:31:03 PM by Max Powers »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 09:54:07 PM »

Sonned is hardly played out...Many people don't even know what sonned means...Plus, I don't even think it's a black word...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 09:59:12 PM »

Oh, and one more when people say "its always the last place you look" when they go on about finding stuff u've lost. Well of course its always the last place you look, after you've found it there is no point keep searching for it is there.

The pharse goes "it's always the last place you'd look"...That means, usually, when you look for something, you'll find it in the place you'd least expect it to be...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 11:38:41 PM »
post some more pics of your girl luke, she looks coo  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2004, 11:42:33 PM »
post some more pics of your girl luke, she looks coo  ;D

lol nah thats all you get....for now  ;D...i keep the (and i say this with a big smile) really good ones to myself.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2004, 11:48:05 PM »
Owned, Pwned, Noob, Newb, Nub... internet geeks are retarded. All these words are played out to the point where they have no meaning anymore.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2004, 11:56:52 PM »
Lubricate

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2004, 11:58:36 PM »
oh and most of bez words, no offence to you tho bez.  I just hate words like:

yer
lad
assed (or whatever the fuck that  word is)
and pretty much any of your words you use that I never hear anyone use except you.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 01:26:29 AM »
when people say "GS" (good shit) with a fucked up accent on both letters
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)