Author Topic: Naughty by Nature is the shit  (Read 106 times)

ACGRUNDY

Naughty by Nature is the shit
« on: March 03, 2004, 12:25:17 AM »
when I was young and dumb and first gettin into rap, I really liked them.  Then I just became a westcoast only fan for a long time.  but just last night I downloaded like a greatest hits album, and it brings back great memories.  They are the shit, dope ass beats and raps.  I wish Treach woulda released a solo album on Death Row.

N-Sane Brain

Re:Naughty by Nature is the shit
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 04:37:27 AM »
They're definitely tight. I got two of their albums ("19 Naughty III", "Nineteen Naughty Nine: Nature's Fury") and their new best-of "Naughty's Nicest" (I think they got two best of's). They definitely got dope beats and Treach and Vinnie are dope.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 05:18:18 AM »
Hell yeah, this is what I'm talkin about.  

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 05:54:27 AM »
hell yeah - that "uptown anthem" is one of my favorite songs, the bassline is used on 2pacs 'bomb first' i think.....

one of the reasons i really respect treach and naughty by nature as a whole is because i once read an interview with treach and he said he's been approached by many record companies with deals for a solo album but he turned them all down because, he said (or some version of...), 'naughty by nature is a family and we do things together. i'm never gonna do a solo album.' it's rare that you ever find a dope artist who isn't afraid to stick with his fam and i really respect him for it....

they had even my mom and my pops goin 'hip hop hooray.'
naughty is one the best rap groups ever in my opinion....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 07:51:38 AM »
i was never a big fan, but i like em

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 08:18:51 AM »
yeah their dope...i loved nineteen naughty nine: natures fury...every track on that was hot.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 09:31:17 AM »
Never really got around to get into them, but been meaning to check their shit for years. "Feel Me Flow" is the shit though, a classic's classic.