Author Topic: Presidential Elections  (Read 269 times)

infinite59

Re:Presidential Elections
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 03:10:38 PM »
Man, You're a trip. I'm gonna keep laughing at you cause you're ignorant.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

Fuck, Do you think that shit would hold up in any REAL court of law?

Why'd you steal that shit? Allah told me to do it.

Why'd you slap that bitch? It was Allah's will.

Why'd you blow up that bus full of children? Allah was managing my affairs.

I am talking about not wanting to vote for a corrupt polotician.  You are talking about stealing and killing a bus full of children.  

Matter a fact, I don't care about that judge in the worldly court of "modern" society.  Allah is the master of the day of judgement.  He is efficient in judging all of mankinds affairs.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 03:14:39 PM »

Matter a fact, I don't care about that judge in the worldly court of "modern" society.  Allah is the master of the day of judgement.  He is efficient in judging all of mankinds affairs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you really that far out there?

Nobody cares what kind of court you believe in, you live in America and you have to abide by its rules. Sorry, but America's rules and laws are above Islam. It's called the separation of church and state.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 03:17:13 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody cares what kind of court you believe in, you live in America and you have to abide by its rules. Sorry, but America's rules and laws are above Islam. It's called the separation of church and state.

Man, don't laugh too hard.  A lot of christians believe the same exact thing.  Any religious person ultimately would choose their beliefs over the law.  

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 03:19:21 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Allah sustains and maintains the universe and everything in it.  Can the American government make the sun rise in the east and set in the west?  No.  All things are in Allah's hands.  He is the All-knower, the All-seer.  He is so merciful he even gives you free choice to denounce him, and still he is breathing life into your lungs.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 03:21:26 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 03:26:21 PM »

Man, don't laugh too hard.  A lot of christians believe the same exact thing.  Any religious person ultimately would choose their beliefs over the law.  

Thats understandable, but that dosen't make up for the fact that personal responsibility should play a VERY large role in your decisions.

I've got a problem with the blind type faith Finite is talking about.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 03:26:54 PM »
Allah sustains and maintains the universe and everything in it.  Can the American government make the sun rise in the east and set in the west?  No.  All things are in Allah's hands.  He is the All-knower, the All-seer.  He is so merciful he even gives you free choice to denounce him, and still he is breathing life into your lungs.

No he's not.

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 03:31:17 PM »

No he's not.

You have the right to disbelieve in Allah.  That is your right.  To you be your way, and to me mine.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2004, 03:42:47 PM »
Quit trying to push your world view down others throats and I'll be on my way.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2004, 04:29:58 PM »
Nadar is tha one who wanted to leagalize weed rite?

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 06:54:45 PM »
Can the American government make the sun rise in the east and set in the west?

The sun doesn't rise or set... ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 08:14:04 PM »
Kerry has a good chance if he takes the Midwestern Electoral votes, which he has a good chance of doing since they blame Bush for them losing jobs.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 09:33:43 PM »
Can the American government make the sun rise in the east and set in the west?
lmao

The sun doesn't rise or set... ::)