Author Topic: The Truth About Palestinian History!!  Volume 1  (Read 297 times)

infinite59

The Truth About Palestinian History!!  Volume 1
« on: April 06, 2002, 06:50:26 PM »
DID YOU KNOW........

1.  That when the Palestine Problem was created by Britian in 1917, more than 90% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and that there were at that time no there were 56,000 Jews in Palestine?  That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?

2.  That more than half of the Jews living in Palestin at that time were recent immigrants, who had come to Palestine in oreder to escape persecution in Europe?  Less than 5% of the poplution of Palestin was native Palestinian Jews?

3.  That the Arabs of Palestine at that time in the early 20th century owned 97.5% of the land, while Jews (native Palestinians and recent immigrants together) owned only 2.5% of the land?

4.  That Isreal has been occupying the West Bank since 1967 in violation of UN Resolution 242 and 338?  That Isreali settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are still being biult in violation of UN Resolutions 446, 452, and 465?

5.  That thousands of Palestinians were murdered in 1948 and the years following in the name of establishing the State of Isreal in the the then land of Palestine?  Some 34 recognized massacres have been carried out agianst Palestinian civilians; Millions ethnically cleansed and expelled as refugees as part of the establishment of the state of Isreal?

6.  That thousands of Palestinians were murdered in 1948 and the years following in the name of establishing the State of Isreal in the then land of Palestine?  Some 34 recognized massacres have been carried out against Palestinian civilians; Millions ethinically cleansed and expelled as refugee's as part of the establishment of the state of Isreal?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Truth About Palestinian History!!  Volume
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2002, 09:09:51 AM »
Dont you think the Jews need a land to live in?

Look at Israel its the of the smallest country's in the world...

This shit pisses me off...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 11:37:56 AM »
who give a beep about your cut and past, tryin to sound smart and all, the problem was on when the romain where there so...
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 11:39:00 AM »
who give a beep about your cut and past, tryin to sound smart and all, the problem was on when the romain where there so...

atleast hes sounding smart......your just sounding ignorant

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 01:33:04 PM »

Number 1... I didn't copy and paste, it was information passed out at the mosque

Number 2... The Muslims give a "beep" I don't make my threads to please Slickefella

Number 3.... I shouldn't have to apologize for trying to say something intelligent, but you should apologize for being ignorant.

Number 4...  I couldn't even make out what you were saying your sentence was so poorly written.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2002, 10:05:50 PM »
That kinda proves it might be dud info, though, don't it? Passed out at the mosque...I mean, if I_Geezy or NIK said "I got this from the synagogue" or "The Rabbi told me this", y'all wouldn't believe that the info given was true, or objective, would ya?

techniec

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2002, 01:57:06 AM »
^^^^^^sure its passed out at the mosque but its not subjective propaganda, its stated facts

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2002, 01:47:02 PM »
That kinda proves it might be dud info, though, don't it? Passed out at the mosque...I mean, if I_Geezy or NIK said "I got this from the synagogue" or "The Rabbi told me this", y'all wouldn't believe that the info given was true, or objective, would ya?

i got to agree with this statement

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2002, 06:59:28 AM »
may i add some mo factz

7.the palestinianz did not exist untill about hundred yearz ago
....tha siticentz of tha land named palestine were people from diffrend tribes, placez and backgroundz...tha palestinian declartion declared that a palestinian iz anyone who haz lived
in palestine since year so and so....btw...this declaration waz formed yearz after tha jewish yeshuv started...what showez dat these guyz were basiclly declared only to get tha jewz outa here. tha declaration didn"t except tha right of tha jewz for a state.

8.the settlmentz weren"t in tha palestinian demand untill recent times...

9.arafat declined tha most generous offer any israeli leader haz ever offered to tha authority...and few monthz later tha intifaada started.hmm...whatcha think bout that.

10.the "sabra and shatila" killingz (what SHAron waz blamed for) were made by the Flangyz(christian arabz).

11.any massecures and mass killingz in sicilient palestinian siticentz by Israeli forcez were made in war times  or during unsertain security situationz(terroristic attackz wave, intelegence information, blockz etc)...never by intention....as in every war...sad mistakes.

12.the palestnian organisation resposable for education iz tha notorious "HAMAS" org....their text bookz include all kinds of
shahid glorification, and terrorism supporting fatalistic viewz...

13.arafat keepz billionz of dollarz of support money that waz given to tha palestnian authority on hiz personal bank acount
...and lately documentz that prove hiz finiansial support of terroristic orgz such as jihad and hamas were found.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

KVB

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2002, 07:04:40 AM »
may i add some mo factz

7.the palestinianz did not exist untill about hundred yearz ago
....tha siticentz of tha land named palestine were people from diffrend tribes, placez and backgroundz...tha palestinian declartion declared that a palestinian iz anyone who haz lived
in palestine since year so and so....btw...this declaration waz formed yearz after tha jewish yeshuv started...what showez dat these guyz were basiclly declared only to get tha jewz outa here. tha declaration didn"t except tha right of tha jewz for a state.

8.the settlmentz weren"t in tha palestinian demand untill recent times...

9.arafat declined tha most generous offer any israeli leader haz ever offered to tha authority...and few monthz later tha intifaada started.hmm...whatcha think bout that.

10.the "sabra and shatila" killingz (what SHAron waz blamed for) were made by the Flangyz(christian arabz).

11.any massecures and mass killingz in sicilient palestinian siticentz by Israeli forcez were made in war times  or during unsertain security situationz(terroristic attackz wave, intelegence information, blockz etc)...never by intention....as in every war...sad mistakes.

12.the palestnian organisation resposable for education iz tha notorious "HAMAS" org....their text bookz include all kinds of
shahid glorification, and terrorism supporting fatalistic viewz...

13.arafat keepz billionz of dollarz of support money that waz given to tha palestnian authority on hiz personal bank acount
...and lately documentz that prove hiz finiansial support of terroristic orgz such as jihad and hamas were found.

Yo Geezy... I know you might find this post annoying... but please, drop your gangsta slang when writing long text like this... honestly, reading it is a pest.. lol  :) no beef

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2002, 09:15:21 AM »
Also, the name "Palestinian" is a misnomer.

Palestine was a Roman mispronunciation. They called it Palestine to stamp the Jewish people down.

Know what it was a mispronunciation of? Phillistine.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2002, 11:15:45 AM »

Know what it was a mispronunciation of? Phillistine.

yeah thats how they actually pronounce it, arabs and everyone in the middle east call it Phillistine not Palestine