Author Topic: What We Are In Our Truest Form..........  (Read 461 times)

infinite59

What We Are In Our Truest Form..........
« on: April 06, 2002, 05:54:29 PM »
The observable physical world is often an illusion, and often the invisible, is true, and the visible is false.  As is the case with a catipillar, that visibly is the ugliest insect imaginable, but invisibly is a beautiful butterfly in the making.  This is just one of the thousand examples, of what we are in our truest form........

In our truest form we are........(In the words of Dr. Akbar)

"We are of Divine origion, manifested in material form with a path of gradual transformation giuded by self knowledge and self-mastery which will eventually restore us to a state of peace and spiritual consciousness in the form of our Creator."

Trauma-san

Re: What We Are In Our Truest Form..........
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 05:56:25 PM »
Exactly.  100%.  Only difference between latter day saint beliefs, and muslim beliefs, is that latter day saints focus on the family, while muslims focus on the individual.  

Peace~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 05:57:11 PM »
Exactly.  100%.  Only difference between latter day saint beliefs, and muslim beliefs, is that latter day saints focus on the family, while muslims focus on the individual.  

Peace~

How so?

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2002, 06:05:55 PM »
you'll have to elaborate, I always thought that muslims were all about what you personally can achieve, etc. etc.  Women are kinda of looked at as second rate, etc. Children taught to be tough, I always got the idea it was kinda militant.

lds sees man and woman as equals, each with roles and responsibilities in the family... kids are recently departed from the lord, so they're innocent, like angels, the greatest gift the lord can give us is kids, etc.

I could have yall twisted though.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 06:34:56 PM »
you'll have to elaborate, I always thought that muslims were all about what you personally can achieve, etc. etc.  Women are kinda of looked at as second rate, etc. Children taught to be tough, I always got the idea it was kinda militant.

lds sees man and woman as equals, each with roles and responsibilities in the family... kids are recently departed from the lord, so they're innocent, like angels, the greatest gift the lord can give us is kids, etc.

I could have yall twisted though.

Ya.. that's twisted, but it's all good.... lol..... naw... Women are equal in Islam, it is just recomended that they raise the kid while the father works, and they also don't have to wear viels, that's just a custom, and family and communty are more important than the individual in Islam.

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2002, 02:23:49 AM »
The observable physical world is often an illusion, and often the invisible, is true, and the visible is false.  As is the case with a catipillar, that visibly is the ugliest insect imaginable, but invisibly is a beautiful butterfly in the making.  This is just one of the thousand examples, of what we are in our truest form........

In our truest form we are........(In the words of Dr. Akbar)

"We are of Divine origion, manifested in material form with a path of gradual transformation giuded by self knowledge and self-mastery which will eventually restore us to a state of peace and spiritual consciousness in the form of our Creator."

Im not laced up on tha Muslim religion infinite so im wonderin. does this mean Muslims believe in Evolution? or no? jus wonderin. Also, jus frum my side. I think tha statement is exactly what tha goal of religion has been since its birth. To make people believe in what is not really there to see, but to follow tha "invisible" and its rules. to make them think that they cant see tha "truth" on their own. Like i said many timez in these type of threadz, i respect where u comin from...so this aint a shot at yur beliefz...jus my opinion. peace

techniec

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2002, 02:27:49 AM »
islam dont believe in evolution

peace

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2002, 02:32:55 AM »

peace

aiight i wadnt sure. i dunno, that statement just reminded me of evolution for sum reason...

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2002, 03:36:31 AM »
we are nothing more than a walking lumps of hi-tech biomachinery.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2002, 08:39:20 AM »
Yeah, sounds like islam in this regard is exactly the same as us, then.  We think women should stay home wiht kids, too, but only if they want to, you know... like their responsibility is to raise children and strengthen the family, and the man's responsibility is to make the money and keep the family safe.  

We don't believe you should be blind to the world, though, we believe you should go by your heart, and what you feel is right

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2002, 08:59:50 AM »

peace

Yeah, your right, but they're are some Muslim brothers that think that events spoken in the Old Testament and the Qu'ran that controdict scientific evolution, are spiritual metaphors, explaining the spiritual world rather than the physical, that those revalations need to be taken in the invisible sense of the meaning, spiritually.  And Islamic theology can take everything proven by science, and relate it to something mentioned in the Qu'ran, like I was reading about how Islam said century's ago that the Earth was made from water, and then scientists, years later, proved it.... and Dr. Akbar also said that many are in search of "The Holy Grail" but they fail to realize that it is a spiritual metaphor.