Author Topic: Our generation sucks  (Read 376 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Our generation sucks
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 06:34:25 AM »
and don't forget some of those 13 YO ar eparents now!  it is pretty sad.

yo word i was jus thinking that.  its fuckin sad you got pre teen mothers out there now.

Things like that have allways happened...and if some people want to drag the greatness of islam to this,let they know that 9-year old girls are allowed to marry in Iran.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2004, 07:18:50 AM »
Ibrahim.....You and Linclon can never post on topic, you both start with something along the topic but always trail into a pro islam Argument... ::)

I can't speak for Ibrahim but I speak of Islam often because I relate it to my life, which I feel came to a complete circle after the acceptance of Allah and the teachings of the Prophets (Peace be unto all of them).

You're doing it again!

Actually, you were the one who brought it up. I actually don't speak of Islam as much as you seem to incriminate me as.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2004, 07:46:51 AM »
^^ This generation isn't maturing faster than other generations.  They just think they are.  That's the problem.  

yup.....dats another way 2 look @ it.....makes sense.

And yea, loyalty means nothing anymore.....Tom, I grew up ol skool like U mane, always hangin around older heads.....Loyalty is EVERYTHING to me, but I been backstabbed so many times, I have no intention of trusting anyone.....but I stay loyal, so what that make me? a bitch that lets muthafucaz walk over him? I dunno.....I stay confused at all times, at least I can admit I'm confused tho, because another reason why our generation is fucked is because everyone is confused but act like they kno it all.....my grandpa use to tell me the greatest way to gain knowledge is to act like a 3 year old everytime U wanna know about something.....

True that, everyone now a-days thinks they are the greatest thing to walk this earth. Kids think they know everything, and have no respect. They are snitching, which is rule number one not to do in the hood. That's just the way it is.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2004, 09:02:23 AM »
Ibrahim.....You and Linclon can never post on topic, you both start with something along the topic but always trail into a pro islam Argument... ::)

I can't speak for Ibrahim but I speak of Islam often because I relate it to my life, which I feel came to a complete circle after the acceptance of Allah and the teachings of the Prophets (Peace be unto all of them).

You're doing it again!

Actually, you were the one who brought it up. I actually don't speak of Islam as much as you seem to incriminate me as.

You didn't start in this thread but in many others you seem to find a way to turn your post into a pro-islam many rally is all, my initial first post was going to ibrahim but then as I typed I realized you do it quite a bit too.  You're free to do so I was just pointing it out is all, don't get all ass-hurt about it ::)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 09:03:32 AM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2004, 09:03:28 AM »

You're doing it again!

You didn't start in this thread but in many others you seem to find a way to turn your post into a pro-islam many rally is all, my initial first post was going to ibraham but then as I typed I realized you do it quite a bit too.  You're free to do so I was just pointing it out is all, don't get all ass-hurt about it ::)

Could you possibly find a few examples? I didn't realize I did that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 09:20:10 AM »
ok

here are 2.

I'll find more when I get home, these comps at skool don't wanna work now >:(

I'd like to see it. In Islam, we don't see Jesus (PBUH) as being crucified, we have different beliefs. But it still looks like a good movie.

white "black muslims" make me laugh even more ;)

quite a well written speech.. some parts are very true. the subliminal emphasis on certain themes shows through when its written down though.

however.. black revolution? please.. violence aint the answer..

u gonna march wit em lincoln.. would they let you, or lynch you?

they need to quit the colour shit, make it poor vs non-poor.. they're getting there with the "dispossessed people" shit, but u gotta include the poor white there too..

I have no plans to march with them, and I would tend to agree with the points that you made.

I just thought it was a well written speech.

I'm just not sure what was meant by the white "black muslims" things. As Ibrahim pointed out, Islam has no colour preference. It's a religion which eliminates racism.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 09:31:54 AM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 01:23:32 PM »
^^ This generation isn't maturing faster than other generations.  They just think they are.  That's the problem.  
THATS TOO FUCKIN TRUE, i mean, theres 13 year olds with cell phones, like kids going to partys at 14-15 and smokin weed and drinking, the gap between like 20s and 13 is getting smaller, and just like trauama said, they arent MATURING, they just think they are, also like 13 year old girls wearing makeup and dressing slutty, like 15 year old girls fucking their brains out,....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 01:24:46 PM »
also i wana add, this generation is obsesed with NOT being their age, till about 22, you always try to act older, then from like 29 and on, you wana be younger,

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2004, 04:07:04 PM »
ok

here are 2.

I'll find more when I get home, these comps at skool don't wanna work now >:(

I'd like to see it. In Islam, we don't see Jesus (PBUH) as being crucified, we have different beliefs. But it still looks like a good movie.

white "black muslims" make me laugh even more ;)

quite a well written speech.. some parts are very true. the subliminal emphasis on certain themes shows through when its written down though.

however.. black revolution? please.. violence aint the answer..

u gonna march wit em lincoln.. would they let you, or lynch you?

they need to quit the colour shit, make it poor vs non-poor.. they're getting there with the "dispossessed people" shit, but u gotta include the poor white there too..

I have no plans to march with them, and I would tend to agree with the points that you made.

I just thought it was a well written speech.

I'm just not sure what was meant by the white "black muslims" things. As Ibrahim pointed out, Islam has no colour preference. It's a religion which eliminates racism.

The one about Jesus was saying how I don't believe that it actually happened the way portrayed in the movie, as I have an Islamic point of view. Not off-topic Islam speak.

Second one Islam was mentioned first, I responded.

Paris

smerlus

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2004, 09:29:17 PM »
what i see wrong in my daily life.

little girls..... always trying to fuck with older guys.....and it seems the girls get younger and the guys that they go after get older....and just because this girl has had 13 dicks up inside her, she thinks she's grown...like those 13 dicks add up on top of her age... around here it's easy to see 16 year old girls in bars.

friends.....you're right, they have no loyalty...and people don't cut them off when they should... i HAD this friend....grew up with him for as long as i can remember. when i went away in the navy for 4 years i came back....this dude is on X, K, G, steroids, cocaine, pain killers.....he's 24 dating 16-18 year old girls (he even fucked a 13 year old) and he turned bi sexual. i tried to hang around him, tried to talk some sense into him, that shit didn't work, his response was "you're lucky you never did drugs" i told him there was no luck about it and those were the last words i said to him. i cut him off. but the rest of  my friends still hang with him. we'll see him in a club, dude will completely ignore us cause he's hitting on some 17 year old girl, but as soon as they see him at denny's they're all like "hey what's up?"

man i was most understanding in highschool, now i'm most disgruntled....i fucking hate people

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2004, 09:53:17 PM »
also i wana add, this generation is obsesed with NOT being their age, till about 22, you always try to act older, then from like 29 and on, you wana be younger,

When we was younger, yeah we wanted to be older, but not having kids. Girls that fucked with lots of dudes were laughed at, and dudes that fucked her was seen as desprate 'cause any dude can hit that. We looked for girls that were a challenge... 'cause slutty ass girls weren't shit, some dudes fucked them... but most dudes tried to hit a girl that was a challenge. Turn a good girl bad... lol.

As for the religious talk over there... who cares... people have their point of view... and it reflects in what they do and say. Let it be.