Author Topic: Stephen King - Kingdom Hospital  (Read 112 times)

Trauma-san

Stephen King - Kingdom Hospital
« on: March 03, 2004, 12:52:04 PM »
Um... tonight, 9 p.m., ABC.  MUST SEE.  Here, I'll tell you all you need to know.

1. Stephen King Wrote it.

There, that's all you need, right?  Who can honestly turn the channel after knowing that? LOL Seriously though, There's a new mini-series tonight, don't really know how long it goes, but it's about this hospital that's h-h-haunted.  It's gonna be genius... especially since he wrote it with his car accident in mind.  He was ran over in 1999, and went through months of rehab, some how the story relates to that.  I dunno if somebody else goes through a similar story, or what.  

smerlus

Re:Stephen King - Kingdom Hospital
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 01:29:06 PM »
it's not a mini series it's an actualy show, he's working on season 2 already....the only thing that will hold it back is ratings

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 02:19:17 PM »
WHAT? Shit.  That sucks.  I was hoping to see it all in like 3 days, LOL like Rose Red.  Now that was a good miniseries.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 02:31:09 PM »
I seen Rose Red..I rented it. It was like 7 hours long..lol..It was pretty freaky

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 06:44:32 AM »
ahhh the show wasn't what i expected, i expected to see some scurry shit the first episdoe but all i saw was some strange shit......a talking anteater? the twin retarded peanut gallery.....

i hope it gets better before south park season 8 starts