Author Topic: yukmouth speaks on 50 cent...  (Read 438 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:yukmouth speaks on 50 cent...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 12:42:54 PM »
you gotta fuckin sign in to get in, and i aint abouts to sign up jus to see some article.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 05:44:08 PM »
you gotta fuckin sign in to get in, and i aint abouts to sign up jus to see some article.

Cordy

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 03:27:45 AM »
Yukmouth and Luniz are far past theyre peak. They are wack as hell now.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 03:30:12 AM »
someone copy it over here

Rudki

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 05:01:38 AM »
Yukmouth and Luniz are far past theyre peak. They are wack as hell now.

yeah, Yuks last album "Godzilla" was pure garbage, not one good track on it  ::) ::) ::)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 05:58:49 AM »
Whats the meaning behind the name Yukmouth?

Nasty flow, nasty mouth. Yukmouth. Niggas used to say when your flow was nasty, shit was raw. So just nasty mouth, nasty flow. Yuk flow. Raw lyrics.

Speaking of your flow, you usually have a rugged sound, why did you decide to go back to your mellow flow on Godzilla?

I got alot of complaints, alot of fans you know. They weren't feelin the rugged shit. Alot of people was feelin the rugged shit. So you know I just balanced the shit. Do the rugged shit when It's time, on the song. And on some playa shit use the smooth voice, you know. So It's cool to be versatile, I'm givin em all of it now, not just a piece of it, all of it, you know. Godzilla, you know, stepped it up.

Do you see yourself growing as a artist, Godzilla had a different sound compared to Thug Lord and Thugged Out: The Albulation, kinda like a mixture of different sounds. Are you trying to appeal to the more mainstream fans?

Nah, nah, nah. Godzilla was just a test to see what I could do, just to try new music. All my albums is straight street. Straight for the streets, no single, no video, none of that shit. It's time I switch it up, give em a few singles and still keep it street though, you know. Stay gutter and thugged out forever.

You had a video for Nuthin 2 a Boss, right?

Defenitely. That was the kick off thing, and we was suppose to do Stuntastic, but whatever the fuck happened, shit happens. Kept it moving.

You don't plan to do any other videos for Godzilla?

Nah, I'm lettin it do It's thing. I got done with me and C-Bo album, nahmean, Thug Lordz. Just did a new video for that. Me, C-Bo and Spice 1, "Killa Cali." So look out for that. I'm just onto the next project. I don't really, unless the fans really demandin shit, I'm not really trippin. So unless the fans demandin the video, wasn't like the radio just chose one off the album and was spinnin it 50 times a day, feel me. Right now we woulda just jumped on it you know. KIM Keepin it movin.

I seen a few cameos in Nothin 2 a Bo$$, who all was in that video?

C-Bo, Dru Down, Eastwood, who else, Mac Dre, that's about it. A bunch of my regime niggas and shit.

Why was The Realest verse taken off Godzilla?

Man, he had got down on Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, J Prince fuck with them. So they didn't let that one go on the album. We put Fatal on it to keep it Outlawed out, keep it trill. Since he was on that original that we took the Pac beat from. So yeah we put Fatal on there, kept Realest on there at the end let the beat ride out. You know.

So are you cool with Murder Inc, since there seems to be a little alliance between RAL/Tha Row and them?

Yeah that's like fam. Irv and them, they get down with J Prince, whoever get down with J Prince get down with me. Same with Suge and them. I fuck with Eastwood and them, Kurupt, all them niggas, so it's all good with Tha Row and me. Same with Ja, when he come to LA i fuck with them niggas, Black Child, all them niggas. And I fuck with Bangem Smurf, the nigga that 50 X'ed out his crew. He down with us now. Silverback gorillas, me and Bo got them niggas on our album, and we shittin on 50, nahmean. Look for that song called "He Ain't a Thug" We shittin on him. Yeah 50 cent left the nigga in jail. Him and 50 put out that first Guess Who's Back. The producer on that. So if yall business partners and shit, and he your street nigga, handlin your street business, he come with his guns and your goons takin care of his business, you gotta look out for him! He got money and the power with you, It aint like he askin for no money. He got money that yall made together! Give him some of that money, bail him out! How scandless can you fuckin be man. This proove that nigga aint a real nigga. So if he had a chance to bail out, Tony Yayo, he wouldn'ta bailed him out. If Tony Yayo had a bail, he wouldn't of bailed him out cause he didn't bail Bangem out. You know, so fuck 50. That niggas a coward and he's a fake. That nigga got and whatever he ridin that Dr. Dre shit, I ain't gonna say he fake, his lyrics is wack, but his demeanor. It's how a person represent hisself, It's. If you live the life of a snitch, you get killed, snitches don't live long. Feel me? So this nigga gotta run with 30 cops with him, payin 30 thousand a day, on security cause he's a snitch and he know it! He got money on his head. Now if he wasn't a snitch, nigga I don't walk with no security. I walk with all my ice on, 20-30 thousand worth of ice on everywhere I go, everything, with a thousand goons everywhere I touch cause I'm a street nigga! Feel me, from Detriot, to DC, to Houston, to St. Louis, to Ohio, I got niggas everywhere I touch down. So as soon as I touch down i got niggas who come to the room with guns, hood niggas. I don't fuck with security, cause security is punks. Nigga, just like Puffy pulled that. Puffy has security and guess who did the bustin, Shyne. You feel me, and the security didn't even take the fuckin gun. Any nigga offer him 50 thousand, take the gun, It's nothin! You security! You can walk with a gun. Security aint shit. I roll with real street niggas, that roll for you that ride for each other, to the death. You gotta look out for them niggas, man that's yo dogs man. You gotta feed them niggas you feel me? You dont feed them they gonna start bitin you! that's gon happen when you don't feed a pitbull, he gone get mad and start bitin ya! Feel me? that's what happens when you fuck your niggas over. So Bangem Smurf got the perfect right to ride on that nigga cause he's a pubnk man. Period. that's why he gotta get new niggas like the nigga Young Buck, and The Game. Why don't you go back to Queens and get the real G-Unit? Them niggas you X-ed out. What about Domination and Big Swing, all them niggas. Bangem Smurf. Tony Yayo man. Them is real niggas from Queens that's in the streets man. 50 aint been in Queens since he been shot, nigga that was 3 years ago, he been layin up in the Pokanoes recovering man. Real talk man, that nigga aint no street nigga, the last time he went to Queens they said he had about 10 cops surroundin his Benz, he went to his moms grandma house. Whatever and did that documentary thing. But enough about that nigga, this Yukmouth.

Everybody raps about that shit, but it's only a few who actually live it.

Feel me, real talk thought niggas don't live that shit. He used to push nowadays but he a snitch, so that discredit any street credibility you got. Being a snitch discredit anything you got poppin. Take away all your stripes. But lets get on that Yukmouth Thug Lord shit. March 20th, me and C-bo, It's nothin, it's gone be real big. Me, finally bringin our album to the table, niggas been waitin for this like 2 years my nigga, kept goin to jail so throwin the album off feel me, but we finally did that muthafucka in 2 months, we ready. In Thugz We Trust comin out on Smoke-A-Lot/West Coast Mafia. Feel me?

What's the deal with the Blocc Movement was that suppose to bo your and C-Bo original album?

yea, that was the original Thug Lord album, half of that album, nahmean? It was some shit like C-Bo had gone to jail and Rap-A-Lot didn't wanna take the album cause he went to jail and couldn't promote the album. So when he went to jail I guess his peoples cut a deal with Brotha Lynch and i they took some of my verses off and threw Lynch on it. And threw a couple new songs on it. And just put it out as Blocc Movement it came out hot though, but alot of the songs was original Thug Lordz songs nigga, real talk, that was like the first album, but he couldn't do it, he went to jail. Rap-A-Lot wasn't fuckin wit us, so shit they made it another album. And we finally was able to do the real album though.

What made you decide to make a group album with C-Bo out of all people?

Man, that's my nigga when I first met that nigga we linked like brothers. He older then me and shit, I respect him as a OG, shit, High school on the block listening to him, and I use to freestyle, my niggas was like "You cant fuck with Bo! He hard!!" Hella hyphy all tellin me I gotta compete with this nigga, later on in life I end up meetin this nigga, cool ass nigga, that nigga one hunnet man. I fuck with a nigga first with his heart. If a nigga got a good heart, if a nigga real, Bo is all of the above I see no fakeness in my nigga. I would say If I needed anything he would give it to me. Same with me, I'm that type of nigga, so I ain't gonna fuck with nobody if they not gonna give me they all, and I give them my all, feel me. Like niggas I roll with, If I go shopping, I'mma let yall go shoopin I'm payin for yall to go shoppin too. You gotta look good too. Same goes for me, like sometimes we go out to dinner nigga you pay for the dinner. I got it next time. that's just real nigga shit, so that's how real niggas link on some shit like that, then on this one, together, we gon be a group and have my album, Thug Lordz, coming out. that's the album he got on. The first song we ever did together was "Spray Yourself" Song talkin about Master P. From there that's what creates the Thug Lordz. From there it was gonna be me, C-Bo and Spice 1. And then Spice 1 became hella hard to stay in contact with this nigga kept movin from here to here, Bay to LA, to Oakland, this nigga was untouchable, so me and Bo, we lived in LA right next to each other. So we just connected and said fuck it we gonna do it and we'll feature Spice 1 on the album. We gotta keep this shit moving cause It's a good concept, me and him rollin together so we kept it moving and made it happen. C-Bo got Sac on lock, I got the underground town on lock, It's town business wherever I step.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2004, 05:59:25 AM »
Describe the sound of the Thug Lord album. Whats the vibe?

It's all street man, it aint nothin like Godzilla, I'mma tell you that, we got nothin tryin to cater to nobody but the streets. That mothafucka got some hot shit on there. If niggas want that real grimey, dope dealin, gang banged out, 64 hoppin, Chevy swangin, type of album this is him. NIggas need them drug dealin anthems. I had niggas on the block posted. We got that, that real street shit. Alot of niggas is fuckin candy coated. Alot of niggas tryin to do songs for the bitches, alot of niggas tryin to bling bling, It's none of that. It's all 44 mag glocks, 7 duece rag top...nigga straight to the crackpipe, niggas gettin shot the fuck up on this album nahmean. It's real talk we just took it back to the streets, I say it remind me of the first album, Thugged Out. Real grimey man, we got a couple of songs about hoes, but other then that it's real gutter.

What guest you guys got on that one?

Basically us, we got Killa Tay, we got Eastwood, we got Spice 1, who else...shit that's about it. Mainly me and Bo takin it to the head. We couldn't even put our clique on there, our clique so big and spread out, WCM and The Regime, It's like too much. Fuck it, we'll do it later. Knock the album out, know what I mean?

Who handled the production on that?

Man we got shit from from my producer, Nandogg, shit from Bosko, we got shit from guy named J Classic who did alot of shit for B2K and Marques Houston, we got some shit from E-A-Ski, he did the first single with Spice 1 and C-Bo. We got shit from this new guy out in LA named Mick, got shit from Mark Sparks, that produced Sunshine Anderson. Got shit from Rhythm D, did all the Bone Thugs-N-Harmoney shit, that's about it as far as the production we got a lil bit from everybody.

Are there any other folks in the Bay you done collabos with lately? I heard you were workin on somethin with JT.

I done did some shit with JT. "Frisco to the O" we didn't finish it up, we gonna finish it up. that's my guy, JT, good people. Basically just finishing up my DVD and compilation United Ghettos of America 2. So you know Im tryin to collab with Mess, do some shit with Keak, do some shit with 40. Tryin to get all the Bay niggas on point. Did some shit with FAB, did some shit with new niggas from Vallejo, Young Dru, white cat bust hell hard. Probly put him out, I got some shit with Dre on there. The bitch on the album, C-bo, and the Outlawz, Devin the Dude, tryin to get Capone, Noreaga, yeah this UGOA gonna be off the hook, and the fuckin DVD got everybody. You name it. Yeah Im tryin to get some Rick Rock beats too! Tell that nigga if he see this interview send me a package man. See what Yukmouth can do to them beats boy!!! that's the nigga Im tryin to work with right now, Rick Rock, and E-A-Ski on that productions, that niggas got it locked. It's gonna shit on the first one. The first one is just a stepping stone, feel me. It's gonna get better and better. This one gonna be the one. It come out May 19th. Smoke-A-Lot /Rap-A-Lot. The movie and the album gonna be in one package this time. You don't have to buy em seperate. You'll get the whole shit, one. So imagine that. Shit, It's gonna be off the hook. [laughs]

That track you have on Louie Loc's Power moves comp, "It's Ours"..that song is hard! Was that a diss to the East or anyone in particular?

Yeah you feelin that one? Thug Life is Ours. [laughs] Nah man. Them niggas man, they can't be dissin Pac like that. That was a diss to Pac man when they were singin Thug Life is ours, so we had to get the diss back nigga., Pac can't ride, niggas makin songs about Pac and hes dead, nigga fuck you cowards. How dare you. You muthafuckas emulate Pac in every move you make to the bandana to the tattoos and the fuckin songs you make. So give respect at least. I say I'm one of the only artists that give respect to Pac, that really utilize the thug image and the shit that Pac do in my shit. I don't bite Pac, but just doing the thug shit. Redoing some of his songs, we Still ballin, that alone, you gotta give props and respect to the boss. To the don, the west coast don, the hip hop thug don. Man how dare you diss that nigga, they had to get it, fuck them cats man. Period. I respect alot of niggas on the East, Capone-N-Noreaga, Redman, Method Man, my niggas man. But It's a limit man. It's like a nigga say somethin about Biggie, nobody gon' take that funny know what I mean? Somebody gonna get offended. Like if a nigga say, "fuck that Biggie Died, on the westcoast we gon ride. Feel me? On some dumb shit like that, niggas gonna be real fuckin pissed. But saying symbolicaly, that's what they be doin, sayin symbolically, we kinda like had to take it back, like you can't get away with that one nigga. that's what I'm sayin they did it when he died. They didn't do it when he was alive, they had a video and everything. How dare you man. And the Outlawz they doin they thing, they ridin on niggas.

Have you ever worked with Nutt-So, or do you plan to?

Ive heard of dude, I aint worked with him yet, I heard of old boy, I heard he been gettin down. Tell the boy to holla, you got the number, so you could probly make that happen. He fuck with the Outlawz, we definitely gotta get down.

How many songs you have with the Outlawz at the moment?

Right now I got one with Noble on UGOA album, and I'm on Noble album with The Game, me, Noble Game and, Eric Sherman. Probly just the Outlawz album, I don't know who It's goin on, but we just did a song for they shit. Shit man, all them niggas moved to Atlanta so It's real hard now. They all used to live in LA and we use to knock shit out cause we was damn near neighbors. Now niggas in Atlanta, so when they at award shows they stop by LA.

I figured since they've been doing alot of collabos in the Bay they still stayed out here.

Nah, that's probly alot of old, alot of shit, nigga fly em out or somethin. They all in Atlanra, they doin they thing, holdin it down with Pac mama, she out there. They holdin it down.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2004, 06:01:10 AM »
Whats your thoughts on these commercial dudes bein thrown on Pac records, such as Trick Daddy and TI, while dudes like Mac Mall, even Nutt-So are taken off and replaced?

Man, damn, I'm not feelin that, I feel if they was Pac's partners you need to roll with it. I would follow the guidelines of All Eyez on Me. That was the Bay niggas, he had E-40, B-Legit, Rappin 4Tay, Richie Rich, C-bo. You feel me? Mac Mall on some other albums, ocassional Digital Underground cause they was his peoples. You suppose to stick with that clique, the niggas on every album that came out, and the Outlawz, and Thug Life. That whole clique of niggas only who should be on the albums. If it aint them don't try it. He had love from Snoop and Daz and them. I heard it was a fallout between Snoop and him when they passed, but he had love for Doggpound, Kurupt and all them. He always thought Kurupt was one of the illest spitters. Just stick with that man, DJ Quik on the production. Johnny J. That nigga Hurt Em Badd, who else? I think one more other mothafucka. Keep that production team man, the niggas that made Pac's shit what it was man. That made it sound what it was, the Hail Mary sound, you hear that type of music you always think of Pac now. It's like Mannie Fresh got his own sound, Pac had his own sound on All Eyez on Me and Makaveli, feel me? Right now you can't tell. I'd stick to the same elements, the acoustic type, Mexican type shit, know what I mean? Me and My Girlfriend type beats and shit, with the guitars, that's Pac all day! They gotta stick with that man, to each his own, It's still sellin. It aint like It's goin raw, shit's still doin double platinum everytime, so they doing something right, but it always could be better.

Seems like Afeni takes em off cause they aren't out there getting radio play.

Yeah, just rollin with whats poppin today. I feel that too, too keep up with the Joneses. Nobody could decide for 2Pac's, mom only her, I'm just voicing my opinion. If I was conducting the album I'd put alot of Pac's homies he put on first few albums, just to keep that love, along with some of the new features to keep it up to date. And just do a blend you know? That's how I'd do it.

Why is there a lack of Numskull collabos on your Rap-A-Lot albums? Are yall still as close as before?

Nah man, we close It's just this nigga be doin a milliion things and this nigga be doin a million fuckin things. He stay doin some shit, he stay on the road with Digital Underground doin some shit. He stay on the Sex and the Studio, filimin the pornos, I stay on the road. They just did the part 2 in Rio de Janeiro. with the fuckin Brazilian chicks, so as soon as the nigga calm down he doin his solo shit. As soon as he calm down we can do the Luniz thing. Hes on the album, United Ghettos. We barely had no features on the Thug Lordz that's why he aint on that, but he on my comp, we keep him on everything, he on the DVD. that's my nigga man, That's my big brother, we came in this shit together, we tatted up, that's what started us, It's like now I'm doing Yuk and he doing Num. We gonna come back together, Luniz is the bread and butter. If niggas thought we let that go, niggas is dummies.

So tell us the deal with the Luniz Silver and Black album.

Right, that whole album is done fucked off, cause at the beginning of the album I went to jail for 2 months, it was hard for me and Num to do any studio time cause I was locked up. So he would go in the studio, do some shit, do alot of songs, but he couldn't collab with me, so alot of songs got trashed cause it was just him and his homies on it. And then finally I get out and I'm on house arrest. I could only be at the studio from this hour to this hour. So if Im in the studio from 12 in the afternoon to 12 at night and this nigga don't show up until 11 at night, feel me, got a hour everynight to just vibe with each other, so it was just hard to get that unity type vibe. His shit is layed then I come the next day and lay my shit, or my shit is layed and he come...feel me? And then we didn't really get to complete the fuckin album we had just stopped workin on it, somethin happened. I think Rap-A-Lot had been down for like 6 months, 8 months, damn near a year they shut down. So we stopped workin on the album, months later the whole album got leaked out the one that we just doin we wasn't even done with it, they was jut songs we did. Them muthafuckas jut put it out. Mothafucka was sellin. When that bootleg came out, everyone was callin for shows, the Oakland Raiders they had that on the radio, I was like what the fuck, all off the bootleg! Like what the fuck is goin down, so we still gettin alot of money, but it still cut our album sales tremendously, cause when the real album came out, shit everybody had it. It was like why we need to get this?

Yeah, I remember having it almost a year before it dropped, and it even had more songs then the final.

Right. Exactly cause the bootleg had the songs we was jut bullshittin and some of the songs they chose. So yeah, the album wasn't even done, we was suppose to go back in the studio get some beats from Dre. And some civil shit happened between C-Note and Rap-A-Lot, to where C-Note Records had sent some type of shit to where Rap-A-Lot had to put a album out by a certain time or we could leave, Rap-A-Lot had to abide by the contract. So they had to put the album out as is. That's why we weren't able to go back to the studio. That's what happens with lack of communication, cause at the same time C-Note is trying to sue Rap-A-Lot, me and Num in contact with C-Note tryin to finish the album. Feel me? So then the shit hit the fan, that if dude said it gotta come out or we get the step the legalities, then boom it had to come out when it came out, so I mean, that kinda fucked it up too. Us having no unity. that's what I wanna tell the fans right there. if you a group or you a business, man you guys gotta have unity, cause if the white man or anybody see you don't have no unity they see it as a weakness. Divide and conquer. So that fucks off everybody, you could look at B2K and just peep how it is. When you got a group, It's like so many different attitudes you deal with. So you defenitely gotta stay on point with your niggas or It's gonna be a wrap, It's gonna be the end of you. that's what happened man. We didn't stay on point, we weren't unified. I was in jail, I was on house arrest, they doin they thing, we wasn't unified. But this next album gon' be us, where we can really be in touch and do it. As the Luniz together, not have Num in the studio half the day and Yuk in the studio the rest of the night. We gotta vibe together, on ideas, choruses, on situations, we didn't have that on the Silver & Black album, that's why the album was like that, but me and Num gonna bring it back to the table.

What time frame are you lookin at to release the new Luniz?

Shit I say next year man, cause after this Thug Lordz, album It's the United Ghettos, I'm workin on The Regime, finally. [laughs] Then another Yuk album man, Million Dollar Mouthpiece, Imma drop them at the end of the year, first quarter. And after that I say, Luniz next summer. Right after that Yuk solo.

Wassup with the people who left the Regime, Phats Bossi and Mad Maxx?

Yeah, alot of niggas don they own thing. Fats and mad Max doin they own thing. I'm doin my own thing. Everybody else in The Regime still together, me, Tech N9ne, Gonzoe, Poppa LQ, Diesel Don, Governermatic, Nyce, Monstah Gonjah, Dru Down, C-Bo, The Fleet, Ampichino, Chino Nino, Dorasel, Grant Rice, damn we got so many Regime mothafuckas, but that's who I know at the top of my list. That's the Regime right there.

What happened with that 2 CD comp called The Bagotta?

The Bagotta, that shit. It's clear. We gonna come with the Ampichino album then we gonna come with the Bagotta. So we doin the Bagotta mixtates, floatin around, blowin niggas up. Circulatin in Ohio, killin em. Ampichino is fire boy. Him and Chino Nino, and The Fleet, them niggas hot too, they from Cleveland, Ohio, Ampichino and Chino Nino from Arkon, Ohio. Just spreadin my whole shit around. I travel alot, and every city I touch down I fuck with bosses. You know, these bosses happen to have artists, that they puttin out, I link up with these artists, we become cliques, feel me? The Regime, and we mob like that. All these people I been dealin with since I came in the game like Diesel Don and Governor Matic, when we first got our Luniz deal at NuTrybe, they was signed too as a group. So we were linked way back in 94. They got the East Coast on smash, so everytime I go there, I holla at D Don, holla at Governer Matic, they down with Redman, Pistol Pack Posse, the whole Newark shit, feel me. Tech N9ne got Kansas City on lock. Feel me? On stupid lock, you can't go to Kansas City and not see a show where It's sold out and a fuckin line around the block. He is Kansas City, that's why he wear that crown, that red spikey hair crown nigga. My nigga wear the crown boy, real talk. Everybody I fuck with run they shit basically. Every division they in, they run it. that's what the Regime's about, make it unified, the Midwest, Down South, and East and West. Powerful niggas though, niggas powerful in the streets and with the rap shit. No hip hop backpack shit. Keep your back pack at home.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2004, 06:01:53 AM »
What time frame you lookin at to release the Regime album?

I say at the end of the summer, I'm about to start that, I'm about to start mixing and mastering United Ghettos at the end of this month. Right after that, Tech N9ne movin to LA at the end of this month, so we gonna all be together. Soon as the nigga get to LA, I saw what, February, March, we gonna knock that shit out. By the time end of April we gonna be done with that shit. I say by the end of this summer man, it's comin, it's comin for they ass. It's gonna be only us too. Only Regime affiliates. We probably have the Outlawz on it cause that's our family. If we can track them down, and C-Bo and the West Coast Mafia. We got so many niggas we don't need nobody else. Summer.

Whats your thoughs on the Bay area rap scene?

It's growin man. It's hot. I like the Federation, Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, Messy Marv, JT, everybody doing they thing right now. We a big part of bringin the west back right now cause if LA ain't shining, we ain't shining cause all our local acts and our big acts was on the radio all day. Gettin so much love, so I feel it out here. The love is back feel like It's 95 when we all unified together and we was on the radio all day. It feel like that man. I love it man. Niggas gettin radio play from mixtapes and anything, It's crazy. It's on fire, keep it town business. We puttin out DVD's doin it big know what I mean? I don't give a fuck what you hollerin.

Now we got E-A-Ski back on the smash, that will help the Bay out alot.

That's my nigga man, he did a couple tracks on the Thug Lordz, he did a few on United Ghettos, did some shit on Godzilla, E-A-Ski is a boss, that's my nig man. And he got love, that's a real nigga that's a nigga that's really real. Alot of mothafuckas be actin, alot of niggas be Hollywood. He a big part of bringin the bay back right now, him and Rick Rock, all the new artists that comin out. Even the old artist that's been puttin it down from the start like 40 and them, Rich, B-La, San Quinn, JT The Bigga Figga, all the niggas that been puttin it down is still keepin it. Nobody fell off, even Short, Short hittin em with shit. Nobody in the Bay fell off and that's a good thing. You look in LA It's alot of niggas who fell off like where are they? Off the face of the earth like what the fuck happened? But Bay niggas still submereged above water. [laughs]

Yeah, the cycles comin full circle and the people demanding some real shit after all the pop stuff being played

The radios finally recognizing what the streets recognizing. niggas dont wanna hear a nigga makin love to a bitch on the radio all day, niggas want to hear that shit that's gonna have em hyphy. Gettin stupid goin dummy, niggas want that shit That have em outrageous, niggas don't want no lovey dovey shit. Niggas aint in love out here in the bay. Niggas out here gettin paper.

Yeah I'm talkin about the radio in general tho.

I'm talkin bout the Bay, the Bay finally got in tune with the streets, listenin to what the streets is sayin. gettin shit off mixtapes, mixing albums and editing theyself and puttin it on the radio. So that's big, I'm lovin that.

So you got a clothing line coming out? Whats it called?

Yeah man when I find the right investors. A clothing is so big you cant just start it with a couple hundred thousand, I'd say like a couple million. Probly I don't even wanna give no names right now, till I get this shit copywritten and all that.

How was it touring in Germany, is the vibe different then here out in the Bay or anywhere else in the country?

Overseas man, they treat you like you The Beatles. Muthafuckas touching you and crying and shit, mothafuckas runnin after your van tryin to turn your van over, shakin it for autographs, niggas just goin crazy! It's real poppin overseas, they love hip hop. they really appreciate hip hop, we take it for granted out here, everybody rap, It's like, man whatever. Even a local nigga that's nobody could just come here and rip the whole show, just how they into it. They into hip hop, so we can make alot of money overseas. I just got back from Germany, January the 10th, just got back. We was over there for like 2 1/2 weeks. Doin it real big, a show every night. Me, Dru Down, Monsta Gonjah, Skrilla.

Any last words for the fans?

It's all good, you done touched everything. One love man.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2004, 06:08:21 AM »
ohh i've read this, this is old.. what site was it posted on originally? cant see any clues

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2004, 08:06:06 AM »
Yo, this is the interview that Yuk originally did for WCRydaz (http://www.wcrydaz.com). Nothing new...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One