Author Topic: Norte/Sur Trese  (Read 388 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Norte/Sur Trese
« on: March 05, 2004, 12:31:17 AM »
For those of you in Cali where y'all live is there alot of Norteno/Sureno beef going on??? Where I live (Salinas, CA) that situation surpasses any other type of crime around. Almost all the crazy type shit I hear about is a result from the Nortenos and Surenos goin at it. I don't get too deep in that shit cuz I had al few homies who got stabbed or jumped or shot, a few died. Plus it used to be just a Latino thing now I'm seein black kids and white kids tryin to be down and speak Spanish and shit and it's gettin crazy. I was just wondering if u people had the same problems in your area?
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Norte/Sur Trese
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 12:15:46 PM »
dats because SALINAS is one of the central cities for NORTENO activities....many Nuestra family leaders in prison have contacts wit captains in Salinas....Alot of the major dirt is started from there....but it also has many Sureno lil hoods that go against em....it's a central city for that shit basically....

My hood, San Bruno, California aka Trench Town, we have 1 of the biggest sureno sets in the north, we have many scrap ass lil bitches aka Surenos aka southsiders who rep the south for no reason in the north....I been goin against em all my life and I'm not even a norteno....I have many norteno homeboys that I roll with though....over the years, it has escalated bigger, I mean the biggest Norteno rapper out now is WHITE/IRISH.....I mean tha history is krayzie, its nothin like Crip vs Blood shit.....it's bigger than that.....the hate that these people have for each other is something that can't be erased.....it's funk on site every time......and everyone gets dragged into it.....there are more black and white nortenos than ever now.....the history is real complex, basically, in tha 30s/40s and shit, Mexicans from south (L.A, San Diego) came to north lookin for jobs etc because south was so saturated.....but northerners wasn't feelin that, takin their space, takin food out they mouth etc.....I'm explainin this as in I'm doin it for a 3rd grader, tha history is way more complex.....number wise, Northerners rep 14 (stands for N), Southerners rep 13 (stands for M).....and if U ain't in Cali, U gone sit there goin WHAT THE FUCK these fools talkin bout??? It's understandable tho.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

Re:Norte/Sur Trese
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 02:51:29 PM »
where i live right now its all sureno. in goleta. fools with XIII tatted up on their heads and shit, bang G13

whose the biggest norteno rapper that is white/irish?