Author Topic: Would John Kerry Make a Good President.  (Read 273 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Would John Kerry Make a Good President.
« on: March 05, 2004, 11:18:47 PM »
I don't know much about him except for he was getting his ass kciked by Dean and Clark, then all of a sudden he's kicing their asses.

From what I've heard most people think he'll do a pretty good job and John Edwards will be the Vice President.

JTSimon

Re:Would John Kerry Make a Good President.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 04:05:36 AM »
Not really but he's 10x better than Bush.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 05:29:13 AM »
I don't see how he'll make a good president.

In Congress, he's voted against everything he says he stands for.  He won't take a position on anything for fear of it alienating people.  That's not a leader, that's a coward.  He's an elitist, and doesn't possibly know what it's like to be a normal person... most presidents, including Bush are like this, because they're all rich; but this guy goes around representing himself as a normal man and a poor man's champion, which is despicable to me, since he's basically a poser riding the backs of the little man.  When Bush makes a campaign stop, or visits ordinary people, he's not there pretending he's one of them, he's there showing he cares about them.  There's a difference.  Kerry even went so far to visit urban radio last week, and tell them that he hopes he can be the second black president, after Bill Clinton.  Buddy, wake the fuck up.  Toni Morrison wrote that Clinton was the first black president, becuase he was always hounded by the law (I'm not kidding)... you can't ASK or make yourself the second, lol.  What a fucking jerk.  

Kerry says the first thing he'll do in office is raise our taxes.  How in the world can you vote for somebody like that?

Lastly, I support the presidents anti-terrorism stance, which John Kerry would immediatley abandon, weakening the country.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2004, 11:49:01 AM »
that whole black president shit is funny, but you make a good point, why wuld he make that statement about himself

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 11:22:27 PM »
on the real kerry would make a no better president than bush......people like max are lying to themselves to say shit like "he's 100x better than bush"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 12:21:15 AM »
Trauma's assesment of John Kerry was very affective.  I don't think he would make that much better of a president than Bush has been.  Nadar is the only good candidate to vote for.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 12:21:48 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2004, 02:53:06 AM »
Trauma's assesment of John Kerry was very affective.  I don't think he would make that much better of a president than Bush has been.  Nadar is the only good candidate to vote for.

Who is Nadar running with as his VP candidate this time (i'm guessing he's still standing for the Green Party)? I helped to campaign for him at the last election, hopefully he'll get  5% of the vote this time. But i doubt it.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 02:50:08 PM »
^^^He's running as an Independent this time.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 04:27:02 AM »
I don't see how he'll make a good president.

In Congress, he's voted against everything he says he stands for.  He won't take a position on anything for fear of it alienating people.  That's not a leader, that's a coward.  He's an elitist, and doesn't possibly know what it's like to be a normal person... most presidents, including Bush are like this, because they're all rich; but this guy goes around representing himself as a normal man and a poor man's champion, which is despicable to me, since he's basically a poser riding the backs of the little man.  When Bush makes a campaign stop, or visits ordinary people, he's not there pretending he's one of them, he's there showing he cares about them.  There's a difference.  Kerry even went so far to visit urban radio last week, and tell them that he hopes he can be the second black president, after Bill Clinton.  Buddy, wake the fuck up.  Toni Morrison wrote that Clinton was the first black president, becuase he was always hounded by the law (I'm not kidding)... you can't ASK or make yourself the second, lol.  What a fucking jerk.  

Kerry says the first thing he'll do in office is raise our taxes.  How in the world can you vote for somebody like that?

Lastly, I support the presidents anti-terrorism stance, which John Kerry would immediatley abandon, weakening the country.  

You want an ordinary person in presidency don't elect a former president son...the only ordinary thing about him is that he's a dumbass American.

I guess you don't how Congress works Trauma  ;)

Raising our taxes means no tax cuts for the wealthy something you don't have to worry about.

"In just three short years, President Bush's reckless tax cuts for the wealthy have turned record surpluses into record deficits," Democratic presidential candidate Wesley Clark said Monday.

Bush promises tax cuts for rich so they can donate millions to his campaign.

Among the industries highlighted in the report are:

The financial industry. Bankers, stockbrokers, venture capitalists and wealthy private investors have contributed at least $38.4 million to Bush’s campaign efforts in 2000 and 2004 and produced more Rangers and Pioneers than any other industry – 73 who have bundled at least $10.8 million this cycle. Bush’s tax cut dramatically reduced the "double taxation" of dividends, the securities industry’s No. 1 priority. His other major tax cuts benefited the securities industry and its CEOs, who personally will save hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in taxes a year. Social Security privatization, likely to be a top Bush priority in a second term, would shift trillions of dollars of retirement savings to private sector investment accounts.
Real estate developers. The real estate industry has donated $32.2 million to Bush campaign efforts in 2000 and 2004, and 37 real estate developers have qualified as Rangers or Pioneers in 2004, bundling at least $5.4 million. The Bush administration has made it easier for developers to build on wetlands, has attempted to narrow the Clean Water Act so that it no longer covers many ponds, streams and wetlands, and has appointed crusading opponents of the Endangered Species Act to key positions at the Interior Department.
Electric utilities. The electric utility industry has donated nearly $6 million to Bush campaign efforts in 2000 and 2004. In return, in 2000 three industry Pioneers got slots on the transition team at the U.S. Department of Energy. The administration also rewrote a key Clean Air Act rule to effectively neutralize existing government lawsuits against energy companies and prevent future challenges. Bush launched a "Clear Skies" initiative that would dramatically delay emissions reductions and do nothing to contend with carbon dioxide, and has proposed mercury regulations indistinguishable from industry proposals.
Oil and gas. Oil and gas companies gave $15.8 million to Bush campaign efforts in 2000 and 2004. Bush has opened federal land for oil and gas exploration and coal mining, targeted Wyoming’s Powder River Basin for coalbed methane drilling, and required federal agencies to consider how agency rules will affect energy supply, distribution and use.
Mining companies. The mining industry has contributed at least $3.1 million to Bush campaign efforts in the 2000 and 2004 cycles. Mining executives have been appointed to top posts in the Interior Department, and Bush’s Environmental Protection Agency has permitted mountaintop removal for coal mining, is trying to lift a Reagan-era regulation that banned mining within 100 feet of a stream and increased the amount of public land available for mining company waste dumping.

In addition, the administration-backed Medicare bill was a boon to the pharmaceutical and managed care industries, the insurance industry benefited by government agreeing to cover 80 percent of terrorism damages, and media conglomerates have gained from policies encouraging mega-mergers. Click here to view the report.
http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/release.cfm?ID=1656

Operation American Freedom... ;)

Trauma you just got politically sonned  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 06:18:15 AM »
I didn't read that shit, can somebody summarize max's babbling and let me know If I give a shit? Thanks...

Oh, by the way, I'm leaning towards, Hell no.  

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2004, 06:32:29 AM »
I didn't read that shit, can somebody summarize max's babbling and let me know If I give a shit? Thanks...

lol your a sad human being  ;D

Oh, and Max, I didn't even read your shit, so you'll have to be dissapointed with no reply.  

This is a reply cockaroach you just don't have shit to say.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 06:33:44 AM by Killa Kain »

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2004, 06:56:05 AM »
I don't know much about him except for he was getting his ass kciked by Dean and Clark, then all of a sudden he's kicing their asses.

From what I've heard most people think he'll do a pretty good job and John Edwards will be the Vice President.

Correction...Dean kicked his own ass  ;)

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2004, 11:38:05 AM »

Does anybody remember when this dude had pics of Howard Dean all up in his sig saying that he'd be the next president of the US? HAHAHAHAH That shit was funny.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2004, 12:47:01 PM »
Yup, lol.  That's when I started catching on that he was a dumbass.  

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2004, 06:58:31 PM »

Does anybody remember when this dude had pics of Howard Dean all up in his sig saying that he'd be the next president of the US? HAHAHAHAH That shit was funny.

lol...you weren't laughing when I posted the thread. You waited for Iowa primary results/Dean crazy speech to start talking shit.

Head Trauma I didn't even read your shit.