Author Topic: Warren G ft. Nate Dogg - Regulate rare version  (Read 1247 times)

Young Griff

• Lil Geezy
Re:Warren G ft. Nate Dogg - Regulate rare version
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2004, 01:30:40 AM »
wat 2 steal from my site without giving props ass.... u could have at least changed the words 2 make it more believable that u actually brought this 2 everyone urself... anyways im tryin 2 get u the full CDQ version of it... it exists and i know where it is...
sorry homie...most definitely props to you for putting it down with the Nate and Butch sites.  just to let you know im not trying to steal any shine, just came across it and thought others would like it.  

http://www.nate-dogg.cjb.net

Don Dolla

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2004, 05:46:23 AM »
DJ Dolla ain't even the one who hooked up the song, its a guy name charles from the gangsta shit forum.  He's the one who also hooked up those recent LBC Crew tracks.  He's the one who should be getting the props.

well the dude up top took the update directly from my site and deleted some parts... let me show u what the FULL update said...

Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Well its been 10 years since the release of the westcoast's all time favourite song performed by none other then the king's of G-Funk, Warren G & Nate Dogg. In 1994. "Regulate" was born and to celebrate 10 years of bumping "Regulate" throughout the world, in cars trunks, on your stereos or on your portable cd player at school, i give you the official rare & unreleased Dirty Version of "Regulate" which has been completely resung by both artists. Simply a track you can never get sick of and i will be bumping it for 10 more years to come. Download it HERE! Props to charles4474 for this great hookup. Keep on bumpin'!

i believe it said, "props 2 charles4474 for this great hookup"....  if im wrong and im reading things wrong, please let me know.... let me just check again 2 see if its there... OH! WHAT DO U KNOW! its still there... ass read next time before making assumptions...

Don Dolla

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2004, 05:48:28 AM »
and the CDQ is on a tape chares has which i can convert 2 mp3. its just hard getting in touch with him as he isnt online too often.. i will hook it up to most of you once ive done converting... gonna be a while tho...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2004, 11:03:40 AM »
I never even went to your fuckin site you goddamn homo, so I didn't read any of that bullshit you wrote. I got the song from Charles from the gangsta shit forum, where the song ORIGINALLY  came from.  and then I just see you on here bitchin like a lil fuckin girl that you ain't gettin your props.  What do you want?  A fuckin gold star?  Why don't you just go back to beggin for fuckin songs like you begged my ass ya lil bitch.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2004, 11:56:08 AM »
Thanks 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »
damn, the link seems to be down, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2004, 03:38:38 PM »
i got it holla at me

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
Fuck props, the only one who deserves props is Warren G & Nate Dogg.  Thanks for the link though, I appreciate it.  

Don Dolla

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2004, 04:51:54 PM »
I never even went to your fuckin site you goddamn homo, so I didn't read any of that bullshit you wrote. I got the song from Charles from the gangsta shit forum, where the song ORIGINALLY  came from.  and then I just see you on here bitchin like a lil fuckin girl that you ain't gettin your props.  What do you want?  A fuckin gold star?  Why don't you just go back to beggin for fuckin songs like you begged my ass ya lil bitch.

i begged u for wat? i talk to charles personally u ass so eat a dick

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2004, 05:42:20 PM »

i begged u for wat? i talk to charles personally u ass so eat a dick

I don't give a shit who you talk to.  you begged me for that fuckin wack ass dpg accoustic freestyle you homo.

Don Dolla

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2004, 05:57:07 PM »
as if i begged u? u ass fucker i asked u simply and u sent it u wank job. i couldnt care less if i have it or not.. i already had most of it... ur a very angry homosexual.... anyways movin on..

ill try 2 get the CDQ of that once i talk 2 charles again. His gotta send me the tape so i can convert it. Workin on it.. MOST of you will probably get it unlike homodactyl man....

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2004, 06:04:49 PM »
LOL, you constantly IM on aim and MSN you fuckin faggot.  and it didn't work so I uploaded it for you specially on soundclick.  but now you acting like you wouldn't hook me up with a song.  I see how it is you selfish faggot, go choke on a dick and die.

Don Dolla

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2004, 06:28:46 PM »
LOL, you constantly IM on aim and MSN you fuckin faggot.  and it didn't work so I uploaded it for you specially on soundclick.  but now you acting like you wouldn't hook me up with a song.  I see how it is you selfish faggot, go choke on a dick and die.

lol im on msn and aim.. wats that got 2 do with anything... lol go choke and a dick and die.. havnt heard that in a while lol... thats funny shit..

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2004, 06:58:37 PM »
they should possibly re-do Regulate, but add Snoop in it, so its a true 213 song. '213 gon regulate!'

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2004, 07:18:34 PM »
thats the first good idea that ive ever seen u have toby.. dope idea..

would prob sell well if they threw it on as a first single for the lp.. hmmm sum1 do a remix lol :P