Author Topic: XMods  (Read 264 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:XMods
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 07:07:14 PM »
Fucking kill him..

Dude how old do you have to be to work at Radio Shack? I need a job like yesterday and theres one like 5 minutes from my house.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 07:08:13 PM »
Fucking kill him..

Dude how old do you have to be to work at Radio Shack? I need a job like yesterday and theres one like 5 minutes from my house.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 12:37:05 AM »
My friends XMod did 15mph out of the box. He has a small dyno thing for RC Cars.

on full batteries those things fly. you can damn near flip one on a tight turn. i wanna upgrade my motor to the stage 2 and see how fast it goes...my boss wont let us do it to our store car.

yeah i flipped mine a few times in the car park out the back of my work.. plus i knocked the wing mirrors off on the dishwasher haha...
shits too fast for in the house :)

i gotta normal type controller now too, not that horrible shit with the trigger + wheel

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 12:40:36 AM »
My friends XMod did 15mph out of the box. He has a small dyno thing for RC Cars.

on full batteries those things fly. you can damn near flip one on a tight turn. i wanna upgrade my motor to the stage 2 and see how fast it goes...my boss wont let us do it to our store car.

yeah i flipped mine a few times in the car park out the back of my work.. plus i knocked the wing mirrors off on the dishwasher haha...
shits too fast for in the house :)

i gotta normal type controller now too, not that horrible shit with the trigger + wheel

i prefer the trigger/wheel...i know what you mean about the mirrors lol...our x-mod at work doesnt have mirrors anymore cuz i hit the counter a few times lol. also now its starting to not drive straight and i think its because our new guy took the shit apart for some reason and put it back all fucked up or something...bastard. lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 11:55:01 AM »
Fucking kill him..

Fuckin horse shit  >:(

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 12:03:56 PM »
Fucking kill him..

Fuckin horse shit  >:(

its not horse shit...its because you have to sign contracts all the time and if you're underaged you can't sign contracts legally.